View Single Post
Old 05-29-2024, 09:33 AM   #2515
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lia Lin - Passion Canvas Washington Crossing

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Lia Lin
Genres: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Handjob, Masturbation, Missionary, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Brunette, Asian, Lingerie, Bald Pussy, Kissing, Cumshot
Video language: English
The finale of Passion Canvas brings the artist (Erik Everhard) and his Asian muse (Lia Lin) together for art and passionate sex. Lia Lin will do whatever it takes to give pleasure, including riding away, doggie-style fucking, and going all night long. With the artist and a muse, the hot sex and incredible artistic togetherness make Passion Canvas unforgettable.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5335kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lia Lin - Passion Canvas

The Made Wife Emerado

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Raven Hart
Genres: black hair ,Domination ,Flogging ,toned ,Curvy ,Humiliation ,Kinky ,brunet ,top ,Blowjob
When a newly widowed mob wife, Raven Hart, gets a visit from her deceased husband’s crime partner, Tommy Pistol, she learns the truth about her husband: he gambled her away in a poker game. Tommy is ready to collect his fortune which is in the form of Raven’s big tits, curvy ass and her wild kinky ways! She can’t believe what’s happening, that her husband would do such a thing but it doesn’t matter cuzTommy takes charge, bends her over and gives her a good firm paddling to show her who’s boss now. She is wearing thigh high black stockings, a tight black dress hiked up around her hips and no panties. He paddles and spanks her firm ass until its red and stinging.Tommy ties her up tight and she sucks his hard cock deep into her throat and fits his whole dick and balls in her mouth. He crops her pussy and her tits and tells her he is going to have his way with her all day! Raven is tied up on all fours in doggie with a ball-gag, back arched, ass up high with platform stilettos and a blue rhinestone butt-plug.Flogging session to get her warmed up and then Tommy fucks her pussy good until it’s ass time. He removes the butt-plug and stuffs his stiff dick deep in her tight ass. He tops it off with the Hitachi on her sensitive clit and fucks both her holes back and forth and she’s loving it.After all that intense action Raven gets on top of Tommy in cowgirl and rides his cock all the way home. Tommy plays with her huge tits while she’s grinding on his dick, he grabs her womanly hips and drives his cock deep inside her ass until she comes. She licks his dick clean, flips over with legs spread wide and Tommy goes to town pounding her slutty holes until she squirts everywhere. He slurps it up and rubs her pussy ‘til she does it again! They go further into pound town with Raven’s tits bouncing around until she is loosing her mind and Tommy shoots his hot load all over her face. And that is the story of The Made Wife. They lived happily ever after.
Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Made Wife

Kimmy Kimm, Parker Ambrose - Stepsisters Slumber Party Catarina

Cast: Kimmy Kimm, Parker Ambrose
Genres: Asian, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Handjob, Masturbation, POV, Petite, Tattoos
Kimmy Kimm is making food for her slumber party tonight when her stepbro Parker Ambrose tries to eat her food. Kimmy tells him that he can't have anything of hers, not her food and not her friends. After claiming that she'll fuck Parker, Kimmy flounces off and leaves her stepbrother very confused. Later, Kimmy joins Parker on the couch and complains about her friend and her crush liking each other. Parker suggests Kimmy fuck him so her crush becomes jealous. He has played right into Kimmy's plans, so she pounces on him with eagerness. She flashes her tits and goes for a sloppy BJ that she's been craving. Kimmy even gets her pussy eaten for her trouble. Crawling into Parker's lap, Kimmy rides him like the cowgirl she wants to be. She turns around for some reverse cowgirl fun, then gets on her knees so Parker can really give it to her nice and rough from behind. They finish with Kimmy on her back, her ankles up by her shoulders. She watches with do me eyes as Parker pulls out and nuts on her belly, then offers him a sleepover in his room.
Duration: 27:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10716kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kimmy Kimm, Parker Ambrose - Stepsisters Slumber Party

Betzz, Lilly Bella - Full Benefits (2024) Branchville

Cast: Betzz, Lilly Bella
Genres: Threesome
Jason X is trying to work, but his employees Betzz and Lilly Bella have other ideas. The girls take their time dressing one another in sexy lingerie and enjoying sweet caresses. Then they slip into dresses and check themselves apply makeup to each other. When they're prepared, they join Jason in his office.
Flanking Jason, the ladies tell him he needs to stop working so hard all the time. Lilly takes Jason by the tie, and the ladies lead him to the couch where he knows he's about to get to enjoy some play. Soon enough, the trio are exchanging sweet kisses and hot caresses.
Dropping to her knees, Betzz relieves Jason of his pants. His stiffie pops free, the perfect thing for Betzz to wrap her hands and lips around. Lilly drops to her knees to join Betzz, creating a double BJ that makes Jason weak in the knees.
Seated on the couch, Jason watches as Betzz crawls onto the arm. Her pussy is at perfect eating position, giving Jason something to do with his mouth as Lilly keeps on sucking him off. Then, Lilly gets to seat herself on Jason's hardon in reverse cowgirl as she leans forward to lap at Betzz's twat. When Lilly really goes for it, Betzz takes the opportunity to lick at Jason's balls.
Betzz gets on her knees next with Jason behind her. She buries her moans in Lilly's smooth snatch. Lilly eventually gets on her knees atop Betzz, creating a lesbian 69 with Jason banging her. They keep it up until Jason blows his nut on Lilly's bottom, then gives Betzz the top to suck clean.
Duration: 37:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7379kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Betzz, Lilly Bella - Full Benefits (2024)

Chance to Advance Flinthill

Cast: Lucas Frost ,AJ Applegate ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: Athletic ,Kinky ,brunet ,Submission ,Domination ,Ass To Mouth ,shaved ,Blowjob ,Latinx ,natural boobs
Blonde, blue eyed, big ass beauty AJ Applegate is the wife of an up and coming corporate VP Lucas Frost. He is about to be layed off but has the Chance to Advance to this prestigious position if he is willing the play the game. Frost’s boss Tommy Pistol likes to fuck the wives of his employees and will hire the right man for the job depending on how far the wives will go.When Lucas goes home after the interview AJ welcomes him with a sweet smile and sexy blowjob. She pushes him down on the bed and rewards him for getting through a long day at work. AJ knows how to suck cock and she looks so pretty doing it.When Lucas tells AJ what its going to take to keep his job she is appalled but wants to support her man so she is willing to help.Bossman Tommy Pistol comes over for dinner and reminds them both that Lucas does not YET have the job. He asks AJ to show him her tits and after some awkward conversations a full on fuck fest ensues. Tommy wants to find out how submissive AJ is so he puts a red ball gag and leather leash on her to start. He puts her on all fours with that big curvy ass in the air while she sucks Lucas’s cock. This kinky threesome has rope bondage, flogging, face fucking, pussy fucking, anal, ass to mouth, pussy to ass to mouth to ass to pussy and back again, this dinner party is going swimmingly! Later on the couch Tommy fucks AJ from below while Lucas fucks her ass from behind. Double penetration is AJ’s favorite. Her hands are tied so she can’t do anything except take it. They flip her over and do reverse cowgirl with Tommy’s dick in her ass while Lucas fucks her pussy until she is loving it! Finally AJ gets off with the Hitachi while Tommy and Lucas shoot their loads all over her cum-drunk face. Watch AJ get totally fucked while she helps her man with the Chance to Advance.
Duration: 57:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chance to Advance

She Has To Learn It Lomianki

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Michelle Anderson
Genres: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Teens, Ebony, Roleplay
Michelle Anderson is going to fail her class unless she passes her next exam so she asks her stepbrother Johnny The Kid to take the test for her.
Johnny tries to tutor her so she can pass the test herself but she’s too unfocused so he agrees to the deal but only if she lets him get his way with her.
Michelle is desperate to pass this class so she reluctantly agrees.
Duration: 38:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Has To Learn It

Adriana Chechik - The Training Of A Model Or A Slave? Remastered Arimo

Cast: Adriana Chechik, Owen Gray, Mickey Mod
On day one, Adriana Chechik is stripped naked and degraded into a puddle of erotic humiliation for your amusement. We then begin the process of putting the pieces back together - just the way we want them. Watch us mind-fuck this silly slut into realizing she actually has a say in what she is to learn during her four days of slave training.
On day two, her fear of the dark intrigues me, so I lock a box on her head and make her search for the key hanging in plain sight as I torment her tender flesh. I hear the muted whimpers through the head-box and it warms my heart to know she is in there all by herself. Before she can recover, I jam her throat full of thick gimp-cock and show her exactly the way I want to see it done. She sucks and slurps like a good little cock-sucker. My pride swells with each gag. She says she likes it in the ass now, and I take full advantage by ordering her into a tormenting reverse cowgirl anal fuck. This is the position that separates the wannabes from real thing. Is she a model, or a slave?
On day three, I put her between a rock and a hard place - she has to choose between the vibe on high, jammed against her throbbing cunt, or the cattle prod. I honestly don’t know what this teaches her, but the sadist in me finds it extremely amusing to watch her struggle between the two. She’s got the gimp’s cock stuffed down her greedy throat before we even get a chance to finish prepping the scene and roll. Watching her chug that thick cock meat down makes me think evil thoughts, and I begin to formulate how to best get her tight little asshole fucked. She is no anal-slut yet but she is well on her way. Her fresh little asshole got fucked for the first time on the Upper Floor only a couple of weeks earlier, and I don’t expect a whole lot but the gimp’s huge dick puts her fine fucking ass to the test.
Duration: 3:08:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3293kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adriana Chechik - The Training Of A Model Or A Slave? Remastered
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11661 секунды с 9 запросами