luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Helping Hand for Axel Ross 1080p

Helping Hand for Axel Ross 1080p

Cast: Axel Ross
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off

Axel Ross sits in the chair groping himself as a Helping Hand arrives. The helper runs hands over Axel's clothed body, soon reaching into the jeans. Axel's sweater is removed, baring his sexy chest which is then rubbed as well. Then the jeans are opened too and a hand gropes the underwear. Axel pushes down his jeans as the hands grope him through his underwear. The underwear is pulled aside to show the balls and then to release the big cock. A hand encircles that fat cock and starts to wank it. Lube is applied too and rubbed all over the dick. The stiffening cock is wanked as Axel feels his chest. Then his underwear is removed and the rock hard cock is wanked more. Axel then kneels in the chair and presents his hot ass hole. His cock is pulled back through the legs to be wanked as his hole feels a finger. The finger fucks deep into the hot ass hole. Soon that hoe gets more as a dildo is pushed inside. The tight hole is fucked with the dildo as he goes deep inside and then is pulled out again. it goes in and out, showing off the hole as it is withdrawn. The fat cock is wanked more too and the dildo goes back into the hole. That ass hole gets fucked deep and it gapes when the cheeks are spread. Then Axel sits, legs in the air, as his cock is wanked and his ass hole is shown off. Axel wanks hmself as a larger dildo is fucked up his ass. That ass hole gets a real good fucking with the dildo. Then Axel stands and leans against the desk as his cock is wanked.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3882kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 693.9 MB

Download Helping Hand for Axel Ross 1080p

BentleyRace Brad Hunters shoot in the lane and up in the studio

Studio: BentleyRace

Before winter really hit in Melbourne I wanted to get some photos of Brad out in our graffiti filled laneway. This is the BTS footage of me taking Brad's photos out in the lane and back up in the studio. I always like shooting Brad in different settings and scenarios. And the photos from this shoot are some of my favourites of Brad. I particularly liked the shots of him resting in the bean bag. In fact we ended up using it in the video we made after the photoshoot. I can't wait to get him back for new shoots over summer.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3563kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 530.1 MB

Download BentleyRace Brad Hunters shoot in the lane and up in the studio
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04690 секунды с 9 запросами