Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Devastating Bondage

Devastating Bondage

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Rip her clothes off and let's have a look at this slut. She begins like all the rest, but this one seems different. Something about her brings out the worst in The Pope, and for her this could be bad. She is tormented and brutalized in extreme bondage, yet she seems to need this experience. Something is driving her to endure and sexualize the suffering, and The Pope feeds off of this.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Devastating Bondage

Dolly's Innocence Lost

Dolly's looks are deceiving in the way that she seems like the good girl, but as you are about to see she is the total opposite. We capture her body with inescapable rope bondage are tear her clothes from her body exposing her milky white skin. The floggers, canes, and spankings quickly turn that skin to a bright red.We put her in multiple positions that keep her helpless and exposed to have our way with her.

Duration: 50:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Dolly's Innocence Lost

Punishing Bondage and Torment

Behind Dahlia Sky's sweet smile is a dirty little slut that loves having her limits tested. She's tied up and tied down in punishing bondage, and made to endure a hard fucking in all her holes until she cums like the masochistic whore she is.

Duration: 49:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

Download Punishing Bondage and Torment

Feisty Latina is Captured

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Kristina Rose is back and she's hotter than she's ever been. Kristina is a classy bitch that likes to let her hair down and be tormented in bondage. She's such a masochistic submissive who is willing to endure almost anything to please her dominant, that you can't help but want to punish her. She is subjected to extreme bondage and menacing torment before she is fucked in the ass and made to cum against her will.

Duration: 49:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

Download Feisty Latina is Captured

IR - Sierra Cirque, PD - Creep Charnel

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

The coyotes will have a feast; her valiva runs thick and copiously.
I am beside myself with this whore. She cringes at my attentions yet her body pulses, reaching out for more. This is the ultimate state and the final betrayal. Her mind and sense of self have hopelessly failed.
I readied her with a tight clam tie and placed her in the middle of the mattress. Implements of penetration surround the altar. Letting her stew for a couple hours will afford her the opportunity to amuse herself by imagining how they all will be used.
It was time for the trail. Blindfolded and guided by the rope cleaving her cunt she is yanked up the hill. Every step is a fright and her soles are jabbed by stubble and shale. Arriving at the grotto I bind her to a tree. Her skull hole is stuffed with two shop rags and sealed with packing tape. For added measure her jaw is sealed shut with a wrap over the top of her head. Her screams will barely be audible over the caw of the crows.
The crows are announcing a new arrival; the feast is at hand. Lets begin with some crimson life essence drawn as the whine of the mosquito fades in an out about her head.

Duration: 56:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download IR - Sierra Cirque, PD - Creep Charnel
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13567 секунды с 9 запросами