The Butt Slut Returns

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 0,22 GB
Runtime: 00:06:17

Tags: Ass Worship, Short Shorts, Ass, Ass Fetish, Femdom, ManyVids
Cast: The Mistress B
Description: ~A custom clip in which they name, Brent is used.~<br/> Brent the butt slut has returned and he is still longing to be humiliated by white booty.<br/> His request:<br/> u201cI am humbly seeking another ass worship video where you humiliate me for jerking off to white booty. You question me about how often I jerk off, how much money I spend buy videos to jerk off to, and mention that I had to buy this video and that your white booty will gladly take my money. Since this is the second custom I am requesting, you will probably ask questions like: 1. Am I still obsessed with white booty? 2. Am I still searching the internet for white booty? 3. Am I still jerking off to white booty all the time? 4. Am I still spending money to jerk to white booty? This, and any other humiliating thing you can come up with. Please call me butt slut, butt boy, loser, pathetic, etc. and could you please wear the outfit from your Ass Addict clip? Thank you.u201d<br/><br/> Spoiler alert: the answer to all his questions is a resounding yes. ,

The Butt Slut Returns
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03101 секунды с 9 запросами