View Single Post
Old 05-28-2024, 01:46 PM   #40372
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jessie Cox From kitten cute, to fucked up in seconds Monette

Cast: Jessie Cox
Genres: Straight ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,blond ,Submission ,Bondage ,Gag ,Metal Bondage ,Handler
Video language: English
Welcome 20 year old Jesse Cox to Device bondage, for her first hardcore BDSM shoot ever.
There is something hot about taking the blonde, innocent looking girl next door and turning her into a gagged, suffering helpless slut that can’t prevent her body from cumming like a whore.
The new ones are the best, when you make them cum over and over, when they are mentally and physically helpless to stop you from making their body cum. When they look at you with those begging eyes, eyes that beg for mercy even as you are ripping another orgasm from them, it’s just magical.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 369.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessie Cox From kitten cute, to fucked up in seconds

MafFetishStudio - Redhead Dracarys! Bondage, tickling and sensual domination Blue Ball

Dracarys is a beautiful red-haired girl tied at the ankles and wrists. Her soles are exposed and her feet are like perfect jewels made for tickling. The sight of this redhead in bondage and completely at my disposal was both exciting and beautiful! I started my exploration of her soles and her reaction to the touch of my fingers was graceful and spontaneous! Her laughter and her body trying futilely to avoid my fingers made me intensify the tickling and this intensified her beautiful reactions. I can summarize Dracarys as a charming submissive girl, who I explored sensually and with lots of tickling all over her body. Her inner thighs were also very sensitive to touch, as well as her sexy belly and armpits. When I finished, the redhead was exhausted and completely surrendered. I left her resting, remembering what a tasty feast this experience was!
Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24579kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MafFetishStudio - Redhead Dracarys! Bondage, tickling and sensual domination

Devastating Bondage Maurepas

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Rip her clothes off and let's have a look at this slut. She begins like all the rest, but this one seems different. Something about her brings out the worst in The Pope, and for her this could be bad. She is tormented and brutalized in extreme bondage, yet she seems to need this experience. Something is driving her to endure and sexualize the suffering, and The Pope feeds off of this.
Duration: 48:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devastating Bondage

Face Fucked Burnett

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Maxine is new to Hogtied and is anxious to get started. We begin with her pussy getting tormented on our wooden pony. The predicament keeps constant strain on her body as she fights to keep from hurting herself anymore. She is flogged and toyed with before she is allowed her first orgasm.
Duration: 50:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4818kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Face Fucked

Anal Punishment: Katrina Colt and Liz Jordan Catawba

Cast: Katrina Colt ,Liz Jordan
Genres: submissive ,shaved ,Straight ,Gaping ,Metal Plug ,slink ,buttplug ,Brunette ,Anal Stretching ,Small Tits
Liz Jordan begins kneeling patiently and obediently on a box, waiting for her mistress. Katrina Colt enters and caresses Liz, and has her bent over on all fours. She shows her submissive’s ass to the camera before spreading it, spanking it, and spitting on her hole. Katrina paddles Liz from behind harder and harder then shoves anal beads inside Liz’s tight ass. Katrina peels her submissive pet’s panties off before sliding a glass toy inside, and making it wink and gape. Mistress Katrina fucks Liz harder until she makes her cum. Liz takes the slink inch by inch and Katrina allows her to cum again, and Liz tastes her own ass off the slink and deep throats it. Katrina bends Liz over and makes her worship and lick her domme’s asshole. Liz opens Katrina’s ass with a big metal plug. Katrina commands Liz to grab another larger plug and stretch her ass with it until Katrina orgasms.
Duration: 59:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Punishment: Katrina Colt and Liz Jordan

Brat Training: No Really, It‘s Not About You Myconos

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Penny Barber, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Humiliation, LezDom
Once Jack dumps off his used plaything, Rain pounces and gets to work immediately. That mouth has always gotten Penny in trouble. Time to show her the price for insolence. Penny is tightly tied and gets her mouth washed out with soap and water.
Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brat Training: No Really, It‘s Not About You

Adriana Chechick Fucked in the Ass for the Very First Time Raiford

Cast: Adriana Chechik ,Maestro ,Simone Sonay ,Danarama
Genres: Slave ,slim ,Threesome ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,unshaved ,Brunette ,toned ,Corporal Punishment ,Straight
Fresh, young slave girl wanna-be proves to us just how badly she wants to serve the Upper Floor by giving up her Hot Fucking Asshole for Hard Fucking for the Very First Time.
I order slave Sonay to see to it that Chechik’s asshole performs well, then sit back and relish the sight of the little tramps priming each others fuck holes for hard dick. When I jam a huge steel handle up Chechik’s ass and steer her around the lounge to meet guests, I think she is going to break down on us. But she sucks it up like a good little ass whore in training, and warms up to an intense ass fucking that earns her passage to servitude on the Upper Floor.
I the process, Simone Sonay earns her long coveted Upper Floor collar as well by displaying diligence, duty and discipline in the course of servitude. The Upper Floor now has two more collared slaves to bend to our will and to our libidos. Welcome aboard, sluts.
Duration: 1:20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adriana Chechick Fucked in the Ass for the Very First Time

Время генерации страницы 0.09362 секунды с 9 запросами