View Single Post
Old 05-28-2024, 10:11 AM   #9118
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Vacillation Stephens

Cast: Gina Caruso
Genres: Tattoo ,Metal Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Ball Gag ,Submission ,Gag ,BDSM ,fake boobs ,drool ,Fingering
Video language: English
She claims to be extremely submissive. She’s only done a few shoots since college but she says she wants the bondage to be “tight”. She wants to be controlled, unable to move, totally helpless and so on. So I set it up and give her what she asks for, but the reality is harsher than the fantasy. I pull her arms back and tie them together. I stretch them up strappado as high as they will go. I can feel her tendons pulling against me. Her legs get the same treatment. It becomes clear that we have different definitions of “tight”. She learns mine is synonymous with “totally fucked and desperately aching for relief.” She breaks out in a cold sweat and her breathing is a chain of labored gasps. She’s afraid now, that maybe she asked for too much, and she definitely wasn’t counting on the humiliation when I bind her on her side like a captured veal calf and watch her drool through her gag as dildos and vibrators sink into her holes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vacillation

Jenni C - gymnast in ropes Poston

Gorgeous Jenni Czech is back again and this time she is wearing something very special: her purple shiny gymnast outfit! Soooo shiny! Jenni Czech is a very flexible girl, and we love her nice muscular legs so we decide to tie her upper body only, to see those beautiful legs struggling and kicking around! Jenni is also wearing her ballet flats, by special member request! If you have a member request, don’t hesitate to send it in!!
Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11690kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 353.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenni C - gymnast in ropes

MafFetishStudio - Sandy in tickle, bastinado and sensual domination Wixom

Sandy is wearing a sexy mini skirt and is draped over a wide wooden table. Her wrists and ankles are tied together, providing a beautiful view of this girl in bondage. I enjoy this beautiful view and then approach her soles, touching them with my hands and feeling the warmth and smell of Sandy’s feet. My hands slowly roam her back, shoulders and arms, eliciting sighs each time they explore a new part of Sandy’s body. But it’s her feet that fascinate me. Those pretty soles get my full attention, and I’m going to touch and tickle them, making Sandy squirm gracefully as she laughs out loud. I find that the tickling gets more intense when I explore her thighs, so I dedicate myself to tiring her from screaming and writhing with tickling in that area. But it’s her soles that drive me crazy! When I realize that she is no longer so sensitive to tickling, I proceed to punish her breasts with the whip and also do some bastinado on her feet! Sandy is delivered, and when I’m sure of that, I also explore her immensely wet pussy. Sandy interests me completely. I’m satisfied for the moment, but I’ll leave her tied up and in the dark, so she can’t wait for my return!
Duration: 20:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24651kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MafFetishStudio - Sandy in tickle, bastinado and sensual domination

Cow versus Goat Captiva

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Bella, Demi
Ever since Bella signed up to be a HuCow, she is at peace. She has found the life she was looking for! Her huge udders are finally getting the treatment they always needed. Her friend Demi wasn’t planning to become a HuCow, but when she saw how much her friend was enjoying it, she became curious and a trusty supporter for her friend. Now they are stabled together. They couldn’t be happier! The farmer literally has his hands full with these two, massaging them, oiling them, and milking them. Today, we are featuring a unique experiment, never seen before on the internet: a cow milker AND a goat milker. Who will have the biggest nipples at the end? It’s not a battle though, these HuCows love each other. Bella and Demi take care of each other’s udders at the end, massaging and suckling their painful teats. We should never separate this duo!
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14781kbps

File size: 999.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cow versus Goat

Samhain Slut: Alexa Nova Gets Double Stuffed on Halloween Rosepine

Cast: Alexa Nova ,Tommy Pistol ,Donny Sins ,Mr. Pete ,Robby Echo ,Eddie Jaye
Genres: Stud ,Athletic ,Redhead ,Bondage ,halloween ,Rough Sex ,Double Penetration ,spit ,Airtight ,slim
Alexa Nova is on location with her camera man Robby Echo, to shoot the next installement of her reality horror video blog. This Halloween, Alexa has chosen to investigate the story of Tommy Samhain and his band of sadistic surgeons. Although never apprehended, Tommy and his crew were known for carrying out acts of sexual deviance. Seeing the location where Tommy and his men committed all their perverted acts is making Alexa horny and Robby is more than eager to indulge Alexa in her fantasies. Just as they start to get it on, they hear an ominous cackle from the shadows. Robby goes to investigate, leaving Alexa all alone. Suddenly Alex hears a scream in the distance, she cries out for Robby and upon getting no response, goes to look for him. Instead, she finds Tommy Samhain and his band of sadistic surgeons. Alexa is horrified to find that Robby is now one of them! They strip her of her clothes, feel her up, push her onto her knees and make her suck their cocks. Soon Alexa is drooling and covered in her own spit as she gets facefucked by cock after cock. Next, Alexa is bound in a suspension with one leg up in the air. Tommy and his doctors swarm around her, wrapping their hands around her neck and smacking her small tits. They take turns fucking her pussy and soon move to her ass. Alexa moans as fuck her tight asshole. Soon these diabolical fiends double penetrate her holes, fucking her cunt and ass at the same time. Alexa had no idea being double penetrated would feel so good. Finally, they take her down and stuff her airtight. Alexa eagerly takes cock after cock, moaning as they fuck her fast and hard. She begs for their cum and gets five loads on her face.
Duration: 1:01:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samhain Slut: Alexa Nova Gets Double Stuffed on Halloween

Jolie Rain's Test - Part 1 Shattuck

Jolie wants to be a FutileStruggles model, so as usual, I run her through a little test shoot. She is spanked, gagged, manhandled, and tightly bound. I start by tying a rope around her neck and tying it overhead to keep her where I want her. She starts off a little feisty. I smack her ass and tell her not to fight me and she quickly realizes that that would be in her best interest. I smack her ass again, before grabbing one of her massive tits through her sweater and turning her around. I smack her ass again. I grope her tits through her soft fuzzy sweater before pulling them out. I grab some rope and start the binding her. I start with a waist and crotchrope. More rope is tied under her ass cheeks. I then continue adding bands of cinched rope down her legs. Jolie makes great sexy facial expressions as she's being bound. Once I get to her knees, I stop. I want to smack her ass again now that she is roped. I turn her around and start smacking her ass hard. Jolie has a nice ass, but a little rope makes it even better! I remove her neck rope and pull up a chair for Jolie. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 773.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jolie Rain's Test - Part 1

Juliette March Keokee

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
It's no secret how much Juliette loves bondage and to be tormented. She craves it almost as much as she craves fucking, and that's a lot. The Pope pulls out all of the stops and makes sure that Juliette is suffering all day long. He gets into her head and mind fucks her on top of all of the other sadistic torments he dishes out to her. She take it all in stride, because she's a pain slut and thats her job.
Duration: 47:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juliette March

Время генерации страницы 0.11871 секунды с 9 запросами