View Single Post
Old 05-28-2024, 01:13 AM   #20142
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Jasmin - pillar tied

Jasmin - pillar tied

Beautiful Jasmin is back! She is very flexible and she loves ropes! Remember her in our past updates? Always gorgeous and a very nice struggle. This time, Jasmin can't struggle much though. She is tightly tied to a pillar, with a tight crotch rope and this rope does not have any stretch in it. She is very secure. All she can do is wait for someone to release her!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14592kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 566.2 MB

Download Jasmin - pillar tied

Zee struggles

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

If she's going to struggle we're going to put her in a predicament. With her arms above her head the crotch rope gets pulled down so she has to squat. She's can't quite kneel and she can't stand. Just because she's struggling doesn't mean she's not turned on. Once the vibrator is in the right place it's obvious just how aroused she is.

Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Zee struggles

Jasmin - wrists crossed

Beautiful Jasmin is wearing a nice corset and her wrists are strapped behind her back. This wrists crossed position is very elegant and beautiful. But Jasmin didn't seem to like it very much, she was struggling all the time to get out, which was very hard as there was also a strap around her neck. Be still, Jasmin! Just enjoy the bondage!

Duration: 6:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14607kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 654.0 MB

Download Jasmin - wrists crossed

Casting Couch: Juliette

Cast: Juliette March
Genres: natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,slim ,First Timers ,Rope Bondage ,Straight ,Brunette ,Handler

Juliette auditions for Hogtied by showing what a dirty, filthy mind lives in that sexy, petite young body of hers. Juliette shows herself off by spreading her cheeks and fingering her asshole when we tell her to strip and bend over. She really lights up when we clamp her nipples and pull hard. She begs to have her ass filled so she can come. Fantastic first-timer. We love when the cute ones are also the nastiest!

Duration: 27:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 611.5 MB

Download Casting Couch: Juliette

Berlin: The Extreme Bitch is back!

Cast: Mz Berlin
Genres: Humiliation ,Handler ,Vaginal Penetration ,fake boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,Submission ,Ball Gag ,Curvy ,switch

And I mean bitch in the most loving fashion. Berlin is back & man does she show us what shes made of. The hard ties just get harder and the easy ties just fool her into thinking I am a softy.
Berlin is back and put through some "Category 5" ties which give her NO room for comfort. Though her mouth begs for me to stop, her clit begs for me to continue. As each suspension starts to wind down and she starts to "see the light at the end of the tunnel" I crank up the volume & her orgasms just keep on coming.
This is one update to go into the history books of discomfort, pain, begging & screaming orgasms..<strong>Welcome back Berlin!</strong>

Duration: 48:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Berlin: The Extreme Bitch is back!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.22066 секунды с 9 запросами