View Single Post
Old 05-27-2024, 09:14 PM   #20140
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Jackie Bound part 131

Jackie Bound part 131

I had to find a dress to wear to a Christmas party at the end of last year, and I took Johnny with me to help me pick out the right one. I saw that look in his eye that told me he liked this fancy black dress with lace sleeves on the shoulders as soon as I stepped out of the dressing room. Well, unfortunately the party ended up not being so much fun, because we got in an argument. So, he didn't get to tie me up in this dress that night. But, that didn't mean he wasn't ever going to get the chance to tie me up in it. About a week later, i put back on the little black dress, stockings and high heels again, giving him the opportunity to truss me up and take pictures since he really likes the way this dress looks on me. Johnny, of course, know just what to do! He ties my arms behind my back at the wrists and elbows with blue rope. Then he uses metal cuffs and a metal spreader bar to pull my legs apart at the ankles. Johnny puts a leather panel harness gag over my mouth, because it is a most effective way of keeping me quiet. Finally, he pulls my arms up behind my back in a strapado, because he likes me in this form. My black corset peaks out from underneath my dress as I struggle around playfully trying to get away from Johnny. You can probably tell from the pictures that Johnny was most likely pleased. Still wishing we had been able to take pictures the night I first wore the dress, but, hey I like this scenario better! At home, we can always continue to have as much naughty fun as we want to, for as long as we want to! I'm in!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:32
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 107.8 MB

Download Jackie Bound part 131

Brat Training: No Really, It's Not About You

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Penny Barber, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Humiliation, LezDom

Once Jack dumps off his used plaything, Rain pounces and gets to work immediately. That mouth has always gotten Penny in trouble. Time to show her the price for insolence. Penny is tightly tied and gets her mouth washed out with soap and water.

Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Brat Training: No Really, It's Not About You

Jasmine James - Red

Top adult star Jasmine James loves to get tied up! She was all bouncy and excited about this shoot. and you can imagine what it looks like when Jasmine James gets bouncy! Her spectacular boobs are tied in red rope and her arms are in a chicken wing tie. With her fiery red hair and a red ballgag, Jasmine James is soooo hot, girls don't get more tieable than this!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 177.2 MB

Download Jasmine James - Red

Subservient Wife

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Isis Love ,Amber Rayne
Genres: Bondage ,Humiliation ,Rough Sex ,Choking ,Corporal Punishment ,Slapping ,Curvy ,BDSM ,Suspension ,Ball Gag ,Domination ,shaved ,brunet ,natural boobs ,Threesome ,Straight ,mixed ,Double Penetration ,Clover Clamps ,master ,unshaved ,Fetish ,shaped
Video language: English

Master Holmes commands his trained wife, Amber, to entertain and sexually service his special guest, Isis, so that their business transaction with be in his favor. Isis is initially taken aback by Amber's obedience but gradually discovers her kinky sadistic desires. Amber is punished, double penetrated and given orgasms by her husband and his sexy business associate. Filmed on The Upper Floor.

Duration: 1:01:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Subservient Wife

Wasteland - Daisy in Chains

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Daisy
Genres: breast play, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, leather, Pussy Play, restraints, Sex, Spanking
Video language: English

She could hear the chains as Master ran them through her leather arm binders, and she wondered if she might have bitten off more then she could chew, so to speak.. Daisy knew she was in precarious position, completely vulnerable and open to this man, and wondering what he will so next.

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2747kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 171.2 MB

Download Wasteland - Daisy in Chains
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10341 секунды с 9 запросами