LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Living Bondage Fantasy Culbertson

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English
Is a master at getting inside the minds of his subjects. He asks just the right questions to set sweet little Maggie Mead off. What turns her on is him, his brilliance with bondage, his deep fetishism, and his cock. Immediately Maggie is cuffed. She’s shaking. He’s making her tell him about the things she’d like him to do to her. When he mentions sucking cock she lights up.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Living Bondage Fantasy

Pain Slut Paige Pierce Submits to Rope Bondage and Corporal Punishment Caro

Cast: Paige Pierce ,The Pope
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,multiple orgasms ,Pain ,dungeon ,Slave ,Bondage ,Straight
Submissive pain slut Paige Pierce is new to Kink but is well versed in the nuances of sadistic torment. And like the good little whore that she is, we finder her all too eager to please and succumb to The Pope’s most depraved desires. She starts her day strung up like a piece meat that is being dried and cured for later consumption. But The Pope is impatient and sinks his teeth into this young all natural female slave. With her legs tied tightly together and her arms extended overhead she is completely exposed to The Pope’s malicious intentions. He relentlessly whips her perky natural tits with a heavy black flogger. She whimpers but is determined to submit to her dom. Her skin glows red from the torment and drool oozes out of corners of her mouth as she chokes on a red ball gag. She begs to cum and The Pope is only too happy to oblige and jams a hitachi onto her pussy and chokes her fragile neck with his mammoth hands. Her body quivers from delight as The Pope rips the first of many multiple orgasms from her tender frame. Next Paige gets strung up in a full suspension with one leg extended in the air. As she helplessly dangles out of control, The Pope attacks the soles of vulnerable feet. She cries out in searing pain and begs for mercy. But there is no mercy in The Pope’s dungeon and her pleas only make his fevered rage more intense. Just when she can’t possibly handle the abuse any longer The Pope torments her with the vibrator and extracts a delicious squirting orgasm from her hungry pussy. Next she gets thrown onto her back so The Pope can examine her tits and breasts with an electric zapper. He clamps vicious clover clamps to her greedy cunt so the slightest movement sends shock waves of pain coursing through her body. Her only relief comes when the course cradle of rope bisects her pussy and all of her weight dangles from the crotch rope. The Pope toys with her clit through the unforgiving rope. Her pleasure is excruciating but the pain is transcendental. To finish the masochistic whore off our sadist straps her to a horse with tight rope bondage so he can devastate her young perfect butt. The Pope relentlessly spanks her ass while he rams a giant dildo in and out of her ever hungry pussy. She screams with the delight of woman whose desires can only find appeasement when worshiping at the boot of a real man.
Duration: 50:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain Slut Paige Pierce Submits to Rope Bondage and Corporal Punishment

Cards of pain 15 Dandenong

Release Year: 2023
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Mistress Tatjana, Mistress Amanda, Amirah
Your favorite pain game returns with its 15th edition with a new player. The beautiful and exotic Amirah tries her luck with the cards. She has to distribute 100 strokes on five body parts (butt, back, breasts, pussy and soles). She only wins the game if she makes it through all five rounds. But there is a catch! She has to draw "lucky cards" for each of the five rounds, which more or less modify the original punishments. Amirah is a sweet, nice girl. We'll see if she can stand the punishment series, even if the cards work against her. The dominas this time are Amanda and Tatjana.
Duration: 1:53:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2144kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cards of pain 15

Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged! Jewett

Plain Jayne is a waitress in an upscale Hooters where she makes a ton of money, and I'm the manager. Jayne has repeatedly been late to work and is often not wearing the proper uniform. Today instead of reporting to the restaurant she was instructed to come to my apartment for disciplinary measures. Jayne enters my apartment and is ordered up against the wall, almost as if shes being frisked and arrested, so her uniform and appearance can be inspected. Shes ordered to spread her legs... She doesn't listen as usual, so her ass is slapped several times until she complies. Once again she is wearing the wrong kind of pantyhose, and is not wearing socks. Next Jayne is ordered to get on her knees and place her hands on her head. I then come over with a pair of handcuffs and cuff her wrists behind her back. Finally she's ordered to get on her stomach and spread her legs... once again she doesn't listen, but a few more hard smacks on her ass and she does as she's told. I sit back and look at the wonderful sight for a minute, before I return with a few bundles of rope. Handcuffs are not near enough. Jayne's elbows are then roped together and shes spanked a few more times for good measure. Next jayne is lifted back off the floor on to her knees where a harness ball gag is strapped and buckled onto her head. Now its time for more ropes... while wrapping the ropes above her tits, I notice Jayne isn't wearing a bra... another work place infraction!... I point this out as I grab and slap her tits and twist her nipples. I continue on adding ropes, making sure they're very tight. Jayne is told to stay put while I go make a phone call in another room. As you can imagine, Jayne dosen't listen again. She instead struggles and rolls around on the floor trying to loosen the ropes. Finally Jayne is put in a very strict hogtie with her head tied back by running a rope through the D ring on her harness gag.
Duration: 14:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 336.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged!

BondageCafe - Kobe Lee [wmbcv-0804] Oquossoc

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
This set is the culmination of an idea put forth on the forum of having a gal hogited and vibrated - and the mix of another scene I did recently when I used a specific method to tie the vibrator in place.
Duration: 21:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7139kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Kobe Lee [wmbcv-0804]

Claustrophilia Jamaica

Release Year: 2024
Cast: 1030 (aka Alisha Angel, Ice Creame)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Cage, Caning, Flogging, Tits Torture, Whipping, Vibrator
Her Master sent her to inSEX for some intensive training. With golden blonde hair and an angelic smile, she looked so sweet and pure. But beneath that cute exterior lay an astoundingly strong, brave woman driven by her own desire. In the live feed from November 18, 2001, 1030 stoically accepts all of PD's tortures, confronts her fears, and suffers gracefully throughout. Locked down to the studio floor in metal stocks, 1030 first receives a lesson in patience and discomfort. She fidgets uneasily before the cameras, switching between the 3 positions that her bondage allows. After an hour and a half, she is transferred to a small cage. Hunched over with pale skin pressed against cold, harsh, metal, 1030 silently accepts her confinement and anxiously awaits what is to come.
The show begins at 6 with the decorations dresden and 1017 locked into their respective cages. PD cuts off his victim's dress and stuffs a gag into her mouth so that her screams are almost inaudible as he canes her sensitive feet.
Squeezing her head between a vice, he increases her confinement and keeps her in place for a session of face torture. A metal gag her mouth open and a leather cord holds her tongue out. A hook raises her nose and opens her nostrils wide. PD uses a dildo to fuck the helpless girl in both her cunt and mouth. After two hours in the cage, 1030 is finally released. Her cramped body is stretched out on a vertical rack with arms tied behind back with vertical rope and legs straddling two horizontal boards. A leather belt is pulled tight around her neck so that she must maintain an erect posture to avoid strangling herself. Once bra and panties are removed, she giggles and stares down in disbelief as PD suctions her nipples, tits and pussy. She languishes in pain for awhile but realizes the real torture comes when the cups are removed. Not letting up, PD immediately encloses two castration bands around each of her taut, sore nipples. He ties off her pussy tightly with leather then uses the eroscillator but instructs her not to come. Next he flogs her red, engorged cunt then moves on to her tits. Continuing to make use of the rack, PD pulls up one limber leg and ties it high at an angle. Hard whacks with the cane on the exposed inner thigh invoke groans and screams of terror. But when PD reprimands her for resisting, she quietly accepts his strokes as her eyes well up with tears.
Duration: 1:06:37
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 4819kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claustrophilia

Jessie Cox From kitten cute, to fucked up in seconds Bladen

Cast: Jessie Cox
Genres: Handler ,Fingering ,Bondage ,Submission ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Metal Bondage ,Domination ,Straight ,Humiliation
Welcome 20 year old Jesse Cox to Device bondage, for her first hardcore BDSM shoot ever.
There is something hot about taking the blonde, innocent looking girl next door and turning her into a gagged, suffering helpless slut that can’t prevent her body from cumming like a whore.
The new ones are the best, when you make them cum over and over, when they are mentally and physically helpless to stop you from making their body cum. When they look at you with those begging eyes, eyes that beg for mercy even as you are ripping another orgasm from them, it’s just magical.
Duration: 16:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 369.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessie Cox From kitten cute, to fucked up in seconds

Время генерации страницы 0.20860 секунды с 9 запросами