View Single Post
Old 05-27-2024, 04:24 PM   #40348
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Training of Julie Night, Day Four West Pawlet

Cast: Julie Night ,Mark Davis
Genres: top ,Anal ,Gimp ,Female Slave ,Role Play ,foreskin ,BDSM ,Slave ,Rope Bondage ,Straight
Video language: English
Miss Night’s fear of small spaces is put to the test when she is crated like an animal and transported to the Armory in the back of a pick up truck. After an hour in the box she is eager to be put to use, and Mark Davis is on hand to put her through her paces.
Heavy humiliation is brought to bear on our trainee, and she barks like a dog and fetches a bone as good as any pet,
especially when she is gagged on Mr. Davis’ cock as a reward.
Hard ass fucking makes her come like a screaming slut, and we see to it that every orifice is well used on this last day of training for Miss Night. We tease and control her orgasms as Mark pounds her ass and the Trainer stuffs her mouth with more hard cock.
Just when she thought it was over, we bring the blindfolded slave to the pit of her darkest fears. She must use all her training to in an attempt to make it through this final challenge in the underground water pit.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Julie Night, Day Four

Jackie Bound part 131 Huete

I had to find a dress to wear to a Christmas party at the end of last year, and I took Johnny with me to help me pick out the right one. I saw that look in his eye that told me he liked this fancy black dress with lace sleeves on the shoulders as soon as I stepped out of the dressing room. Well, unfortunately the party ended up not being so much fun, because we got in an argument. So, he didn't get to tie me up in this dress that night. But, that didn't mean he wasn't ever going to get the chance to tie me up in it. About a week later, i put back on the little black dress, stockings and high heels again, giving him the opportunity to truss me up and take pictures since he really likes the way this dress looks on me. Johnny, of course, know just what to do! He ties my arms behind my back at the wrists and elbows with blue rope. Then he uses metal cuffs and a metal spreader bar to pull my legs apart at the ankles. Johnny puts a leather panel harness gag over my mouth, because it is a most effective way of keeping me quiet. Finally, he pulls my arms up behind my back in a strapado, because he likes me in this form. My black corset peaks out from underneath my dress as I struggle around playfully trying to get away from Johnny. You can probably tell from the pictures that Johnny was most likely pleased. Still wishing we had been able to take pictures the night I first wore the dress, but, hey I like this scenario better! At home, we can always continue to have as much naughty fun as we want to, for as long as we want to! I'm in!
Duration: 6:32
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 107.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackie Bound part 131

Wasteland - The Perils of Wearing Short, Shorts Kaiser

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: iscipline, Flogging, Goddess Starla, hot wax, Spanking
Goddess is beyond annoyed with her slave, Ava. Not only did she dare to go out in public with short, shorts on, but she also had the audacity to go to the Barn dance. dressed like a whore, Goddess stated as she pushed Ava down on the box. Now Goddess challenge will be to find a punishment that fits the crime.
Duration: 12:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2172kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 206.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Perils of Wearing Short, Shorts

Treasure hunt linda Melvin

Release Year: 2023
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Linda, Mistress Tatjana, Mistress Amanda
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain
Our latest game format, the Treasure Hunt, has released a new episode. In this format, players are required to collect Treasure Chests from the game board fields. The more Treasure Chests a player collects, the higher the prize she might win: $250, $500, $1000, $2000, or $5000. While searching for these treasures, players must face various painful punishments. These punishments depend on what the player discovers under the fields she reveals during the game. If a player completes the upcoming punishment round, she can choose to stop at any prize level. However, there Is one exception: If a player finds the fifth Treasure Chest, she Instantly wins $5000. Throughout this game, some dramatic events unfold. To fully grasp the girls’ motivation, we recommend watching Tatjana’s interview, which we have included as an extra after the main film.
Duration: 1:52:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Treasure hunt linda

MafFetishStudio - Bondage and tickling a girl with braces El Centro

Kel is a thin girl, soft, silky body, small and hard breasts. She is extremely attractive to us, because in addition to her perfect body, she is a mixture of oriental and Brazilian, and that gives her a unique exotic beauty. Her delicate appearance immediately awakened in Mrs “A” a desire to submit her to her whims. We laid Kel down on a couch and tied her up by tying her ankles and wrists so she couldn’t get away. From that moment on, Mrs “A” and I began very slowly to explore this girl’s soft body by gently tickling her. That way we discovered her most sensitive points. Gradually we intensify the tickling and Kel begins to respond gracefully with laughter and frustrated attempts to react. It doesn’t take long for us to be at the peak of tickling, with the beautiful Kel mixing moments of laughter and agony while our hands don’t stop stimulating her. I haven’t said anything about Kel’s feet in this text so far, but those of you who will watch this video will be able to see that the soles are beautiful and inviting. A small, delicate and soft foot totally at our disposal.
Duration: 20:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24683kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MafFetishStudio - Bondage and tickling a girl with braces

InfernalRestraints - Charlotte Sartre - Family Annihilator Wrightstown

Charlotte Sartre and Lance Hart are a seemingly normal couple. They go out on date nights. They are very much in love. Their marriage is paradise. Lance is so fucking pretty! Charlotte just loves him so damn much. It's disgusting! It's unnatural! Why does he get to have such a sexy wife?!?! What does he have that OT doesn't have?
Don't worry, OT is going to fix them! At first he toys with them for his own amusement. You can't make it too quick with these miserable bastards. You have to take your time so they really suffer. OT makes the pretty boy watch as he finally gets his due. Charlotte pretends she doesn't like it, but truth be told OT is much better than Lance ever could be.
Charlotte has to suffer now. She would never have given OT the time of day out on the street. She deserves as much torment as Lance does. This is all headed in one direction though. Charlotte is going to have to make a decision: Who is going to make it out of this, her or Lance?
Duration: 56:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11761kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints - Charlotte Sartre - Family Annihilator

Service Session Famagusta

Cast: Iona Grace ,Lilla Katt ,Skin Diamond
Genres: Anal ,Oral Sex ,Rough Sex ,Humiliation ,Big Tits ,Curvy ,Straight ,drool ,switch ,Bondage
House slaves grace and katt are presented with a catch 22. They are allowed a ride on the sybian, but only on the condition that they cannot climb off until ordered and must endure painful ministrations from The Pope while they ride. Both girls suffer and cum beautifully as slave ash watches, eager to lick up the drool and cum when they are done.
Duration: 1:03:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Session

Время генерации страницы 0.04253 секунды с 9 запросами