Thread: Gonzo-movies!
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2024, 10:15 AM   #5134
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Princess Alexandria, Sofie Marie - Grateful For Cock (2023)

Princess Alexandria, Sofie Marie - Grateful For Cock (2023)

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Princess Alexandria, Sofie Marie
Genres: Gonzo, POV, Milf
Video language: English

Austin comes home from college for the holidays. When he enters, he hears his stepmom Sofie arguing on the phone. She's frustrated about her relationship with her husband, who's never around. The woman has needs and she hasn't been getting any action in a while, so she finds comfort in her stepson by trying his cock. The next day, Sofie is preparing for the Thanksgiving dinner, which is tomorrow, and Austin stumbles upon her cooking almost naked. The mishap becomes a new excuse for stepmom and stepson to share one more lustful session. Finally, Thanksgiving arrives and the two just can't stay away from each other. Even with visits or doing face-time with family, Austin and Sofie manage to fuck while hiding it from everyone else.

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4174kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Princess Alexandria, Sofie Marie - Grateful For Cock (2023)

Cecelia Taylor - The Lucky Whore Needs Deep Fuck

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Cecelia Taylor
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, POV, All Sex
Video language: English

Barely-legal Cecelia Taylor likes it rough. Way rougher than a man holding a camera while plowing her tight, pink cunt can possibly give it to her, but Mr. POV gave it his all! Mr. POV asked all the questions before the scene: "Do you like to get choked? Spit on? Hit?" Cecelia replied, "yes sir. Please degrade me too. Call me the filthiest names possible." Mr. POV replied, "the gentlemen who subscribe to my site don't wanna hear me say anything...but I'll do my best with the spitting and choking and hair pulling and anything else I think they'll like." And that's how this scene came to be. Cecelia still can't buy booze nor cigs, but she can have her sweet, little cunt over-filled with cum. The official Cecelia Taylor Twitter account is @CeceliaTaylorXX and enjoy my dude!

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5272kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cecelia Taylor - The Lucky Whore Needs Deep Fuck
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03017 секунды с 9 запросами