All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Juliette March and Elise Graves Cumface

Juliette March and Elise Graves Cumface

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Juliette March Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Juliette March loves making men happy. She wants them to use her to feel fulfilled. What better way for her to show her dedication to that than to suck PD off like her life depends on it? He knows just how to show his appreciation, too.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 584.0 MB

Download Juliette March and Elise Graves Cumface

BondageCafe - Emily Addison - Emily Brought her Boots [wmbcv-0671]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

So when she gets all dolled up in a tight black latex dress and sheer pantyhose, she just can't control herself. She can't keep her hands away from the stretchy latex or the silky sheen of the black Platino pantyhose.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4792kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 644.6 MB

Download BondageCafe - Emily Addison - Emily Brought her Boots [wmbcv-0671]

Oral training

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Denise
Genres: Blowjob, Oral sex, Double Breast Pump, Blonde, Bondage, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Lactation
Video language: English

18 year old Denise is now a permanent HuCow and she will need a lot of training. The farmer likes to combine a few things, like nipple enlargement and oral training, to make the sessions more efficient. Of course, there has been discussion if breeding and oral training are supposed to be part of the pure HuCow lifestyle training, but here at HuCows we definitely think that they should be. Denise needs to learn to be a good submissive, as well as an obedient HuCow. And the farmer (of course) would like some pleasure in return for his hard work. Please discuss in the comments if you think this should be part of the training more often.

Duration: 6:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14758kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 729.7 MB

Download Oral training

Chain Reaction

Cast: Cheyenne Jewel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, Torture, Spankin
Video language: English

Extreme physical conditioning is a valuable attribute, but doesn't mean that it makes shooting for Device Bondage any easier. Cheyenne enters, and her amazing physique catches everyone's attention. I'm the lucky one who gets to spend the day destroying this fine specimen of a woman. She starts in a stress position that tears away at her thighs, which causes her to feel the fatigue quickly. That's the point; break her down and show her that her physical strength will only go so far today. The playing field just got leveled. She is spread as wide as I can get her legs, and covered in chain to hold this buff bitch in place. A brutal assault of her entire body begins. She is pushed to the edge time and time again, yet dancing the line of breaking her, keeps her from tapping out. She is almost fully exhausted now. We let gravity and body mechanics make her suffer in this last brutal chain suspension. Her legs are manipulated in a way that her body is used against her to keep her wedged in, with no escaping. She is hoisted into the air, hands chained to the floor, and the final torment begins.

Duration: 49:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Chain Reaction

Inappropriate Soccer

I am dressed in a white sweater dress and copper high heels to go pick the little ones from the soccer field, when Johnny catches sight of me out of the corner of his eye. He doesn't skip a beat as he grabs some cuffs that are eerily nearby and cuffs me to the cross which wasn't there last night. Then he puts the scolds mask gag over my head and begins to lecture me on my attire. What is he talking about? See through, no bra? Huh? Oh yeah, I guess he's right. I would argue that it doesn't matter if I was able to talk.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 508.4 MB

Download Inappropriate Soccer
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02913 секунды с 9 запросами