All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Wasteland - Over Easy Zieglerville

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Leileyn
Genres: hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Jada Sinn, Pussy Play, restraints
Video language: English
Leileyn hates the cold, really hates the cold, so what does her Mistress use when she decides she wants to play with her lovely redheaded girl. Ice. Ice and very cold water. Who could guess you can have so much fun with ice. So much pleasure, so much…well discomfort. It truly is a chilling experience.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1751kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 140.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Over Easy

Dia is Ready to Serve all Your Needs Adirondack

Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: Collar ,Sybian ,Flogging ,buttplug ,Blonde ,shaved ,Clothespins ,Chains ,Solo Female ,Machine Dildo
An edited update from one of Dia Zerva’s Live Cam Shows.
Duration: 1:02:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4202kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dia is Ready to Serve all Your Needs

Tight And Curvaceous Betty Foxxx Fucked In Public By New Young Domme! Housatonic

Cast: Juan Lucho ,Betty Foxxx ,Mona Wales ,Liz Rainbow
Genres: BDSM ,Sub ,Female Slave ,Dominatrix ,switch ,Blowjob ,Discipline ,Submission ,slim ,Latinx
Betty Foxxx is a veteran performer that knows her way around the BDSM world. Mona knows the ultimate humiliation for this experienced domme will be to make her to submit to someone nearly half her age! In Liz Rainbow’s debut as a domme, she owns Betty’s toned and tan body while thoroughly embarrassing her in public. Mona begins by watching Betty walk around, dressed elegantly, with toilet paper stuck to her shoe. As the shame builds she is commanded to remove her panties and begin walking in the streets with her panties on her head, her gorgeous face covered with smelly and used underwear. Once she pulls her off the street, Mona decides to break the news that Betty will not be getting her punishment from Mona, instead, Betty will become Liz Rainbow and Juan Lucho’s plaything for the day! Liz Rainbow awaits her tribute patiently, admiring the clothing in a local shop as the unsuspecting customers shop around her. As Betty Foxxx is tossed into the store the shop owner is horrified but intrigued and all the guests are invited to defile the defiant whore as Mona presents her to Liz Rainbow. Liz stuffs Betty’s mouth full of her own panties and proceeds to frighten her with the electric zapper. Betty is shaking and trying to avoid the torment so Liz straps her, legs spread, with duct tape, to a chair. The crowd gathers around her, poking, pinching, and prodding her massive tits and sensitive thighs while she squeals in terror at the sound of every zap. Juan Lucho is changing in the dressing room and is surprised and delighted when he discovers the shenanigans happening outside. He pulls out his dick and happily shoves it into Betty’s throat as she is doused in water. Choking and sputtering Betty begs for more and Liz decides to rip the tape off and make her work for her orgasms. As Betty displays her strength by squatting up and down on Juan’s dripping cock the crowd cheers for her to work harder and they use a powerful vibrator on her swollen pussy. Juan flips her over so he can fuck her from behind as her head is covered in a paper bag to further cloud her senses. As Juan ejaculates powerfully onto her sweating face Mona returns with a pile of toilet paper to mummify Betty and the embarrassment culminates in a nude, sticky, mummified mess of a woman paraded down the street as onlookers whistle and laugh.
Duration: 54:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tight And Curvaceous Betty Foxxx Fucked In Public By New Young Domme!

Nina Returns Sells

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Nina
Genres: Femdom ,slim ,Dominatrix ,Blonde ,Straight ,Strap On ,white ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Tens Unit
After a very long break Nina returns to Wiredpussy to get dominated and zapped by Maitresse Madeline. After being out of the business for so long some girls go soft, but not Nina, she still has all the fire that she is known and loved for! Madeline takes complete control of Nina and puts her through intense predicament play, ass worship, screaming orgasms and more!
Duration: 56:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nina Returns

Wasteland - Bait and Switch Garrett

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Jada Sinn
Genres: Bondage, Controlled Orgasms, Discipline, Eric X, Flogging, hot wax
Jada Sinn tries to pull a fast one on Eric X and her little plan would have worked too if it wasnt for a slight wardrobe malfunction. Eric doesnt particularly like surprises and makes Jada pay for her deviance and deception.
Duration: 16:37
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 157.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Bait and Switch

Slave Training of Lyla Storm Day 4-Sexual Obedience East Longmeadow

Cast: Lyla Storm ,Derrick Pierce ,Isis Love ,The Pope
Genres: Athletic ,Corporal Punishment ,Curvy ,white ,Discipline ,slim ,Oral Sex ,Slave ,Female Slave ,Bondage
Her abilities were tested and now she is expected to show some self control during her orgasms. First she has a zipper added to her body and her pussy is over stimulated to see if she can hold her composure. The pegs are left on her body during the break to allow her skin to marinate in the pain.
Derrick and Isis start the next scene having their way with Lyla. Derrick is fucking her face while Isis works on getting her fist inside of Lyla’s cunt. Now that one fist is in, Isis wants to put her other fist inside of this willing slave. Lyla’s body is used to the best of her ability, but they have grown bored, so to entertain themselves they finally remove the zipper.
Lyla is now suspended and again the trainers take turns using her holes for their pleasure. She has done well so far keeping her composure, but when these two finish with her there is validity to my prior observation about her being a sexual beast.
Duration: 53:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Training of Lyla Storm Day 4-Sexual Obedience

TG - Squeaky Clean - Elise Graves and Mistress Veruca James New Portland

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Veruca James
I've been looking forward to playing with you. I knew you'd be fun for me. You have clearly found yourself seduced by bondage. If I know anything in life, I know when someone has become captivated by bondage.
I also see your eagerness to please. You can be quite motivated. I like that.
That means we get to do whatever it is that I want to do, knowing that you will hungrily come along for nearly any ride.
On this day, we explored some contrasts.
Filthy dirty piss box, squeaky clean latex contoured hood.
Letting go and releasing the clogged garbage from within, holding in and onto each lusted-after sip of fresh air.
Humility in laying bare one's most intimate expressions, fear of trusting your breath with another.
It is easy to give to someone like you. You take whatever it is that is coming your way. You take it all on. I can appreciate that.
Duration: 1:04:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Squeaky Clean - Elise Graves and Mistress Veruca James

Время генерации страницы 0.04021 секунды с 9 запросами