View Single Post
Old 05-25-2024, 03:17 PM   #1681
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Best Spank Sluts Lapua

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Max Carter, Alex Riley, Josh Brady, Garrett Kinsley, Tyler Sweet, Trevor Harris, Ethan Helms, Cody Wilson, Joey Mills, Danny Nelson, Evan Parker, Tyler Hill, Riley Finch, Zach Letoa
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Blowjob, Young Men, Jock, Twinks
Video language: English
From mighty masters to good boys and spank sluts, this erotic ass smacking assemblage of sexy spank scenes hits so hard it stings! We've packed this red rumped collection chock full of heavy handed hot hunks with fine ass feisty young twinks in need of a taming. Punishing pleasure prevails in this plump-assed, pretty boy posterior smackfest. So sit back and relax as all your favorite Helix hotties get their hides tanned!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:24:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2581kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best Spank Sluts

Teenage Virgins Seahurst

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Aiden Garcia, Joey Mills, Wes Campbell, Alan Davis, Chris Keaton, Jamie Ray, Ben Masters, Cameron Parks, Leo Frost, Luke Wilder
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Blowjob, Big Dick, Muscles, Spanking, Bondage, Jock, Kissing, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
Most everyone remembers their First Time "doing it". This sexy collection of Helix models recount and recreate losing their virginity. Hear their stories and see these sexy twinks and hot jocks reenact their first time.
Duration: 2:24:14
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 3998kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teenage Virgins

William Higgins - Adrian Serdar and Radek Serdar Fucking Tamarack

Genres: Jocks, Hardcore, Bareback
Radek Pozer visits Dr Adrian Serdar as he has some abdominal pain. He takes off his tee shirt so that Adrian can start to examine him. Adrian feels around the lower abdomen as Radek lowers his pants a little. Then Radek sits on the table as his chest is checked with a stethoscope. Adrian decides that he should massage the affected area to see if it helps. Radek lays down on the table and Adrian starts to massage. He quickly also has Radek's growing cock out of the pants. Leaning over the doctor takes that stiffening cock into his mouth. He sucks the cock as it is rock hard, licking up and down the thick shaft too. Then he wanks on the cock as he sucks the balls as well. Radek's hand gropes Adrian too as he enjoys having his big cock sucked. Adrian's eager mouth works hard on the big cock as Radek continues to grope him. He removes Radek's pants to leave him fully naked. Adrian continues to suck and wank on the cock. Then his kisses his way up to Radek's mouth too. They enjoy some kissing before Radek turns over and starts to suck on Adrian's rock hard dick. Adrian's balls are tight at the base of the shaft as Radek's mouth works on his dick. Adrian's hand on the back of Radek's head encourages the deep sucking. He fucks his cock into the eager mouth as he rubs the balls too. Then Radek bends over the table to have his hot ass hole rimmed by Adrian. He moans as he feels the tongue on his hole. Then Adrian slides his dick into that ass hole. His hips begin to thrust as the cock fucks deep into the ass. Radek pushes back too as he feels the dick up his ass. He moans loudly as Adrian starts to fuck hard and fast. Adrian grabs the hips and forces his cock so hard into that hot hole. He spanks on the ass too as he keeps up his deep fucking. Radek moves a leg onto the table as his own big dick hangs down as his hole is penetrated all the way. His ass retains hand marks from being spanked as well. Adrian powers his big dick deep into the eager ass hole, fucking as hard as he can. Then Radek is on his back wanking himself hard as Adrian continues to fuck him. He takes the dick so well as he wanks and shoots his cum all over himself. Adrian continues to fuck hard too, until he is ready to cum as well. Then he pulls out and Radek drops to his knees to take the cum over his face and into his mouth. He then sucks on the spent cock to ensure every last drop his released.
Duration: 19:53
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 6845kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: William Higgins - Adrian Serdar and Radek Serdar Fucking

William Higgins - Adrian Serdar and Hector Panagos fuck Speonk

Genres: Jocks, Hardcore, Bareback
Hector Panagos sits on the bed as he is interviewed. He is asked about his experiences, sexually as a prelude to inducting him into much more. Adrian Serdar arrives and is introduced to Hector. He is hoping to take Hector's cherry and they begin by kissing. As they kiss they let their hands explore each other. Adrian's chest is then bared and Hector is pushed down to lick and kiss it. Adrian opens his pants and pushes them down, releasing his rock hard cock which Hector takes hold of. He starts to suck on the throbbng cock as his head is pushed down onto it. Then he sucks on Adrian's balls as well. He licks the cock hard and takes it in his mouth to suck more as Adrian spanks his ass. Hector's mouth is closed tight around that fat cock and he sucks it so well. He wanks the cock too, and licks up and down the fat shaft. Adrian pulls off his jeans and the helps Hector strip too. Hector's cock is rock hard when is is released and Adrian is quick to start sucking on it. He sucks the cock and holds the tightening balls too. He pulls on the balls as he sucks Hector's throbbing cock. Then Hector moves onto his knees, presenting his ass. Adrian rims the virgin hole as Hector spreads the ass cheeks wide. The hot tongue laps at the tight hole, getting it nicely wet. Then Adrian moves onto his knees and he pushes his fat cock into Hector's virgin ass hole Hector moans loudly as he feels that big cock opening his hole. Adrian's hips thrust hard as he shoves his cock so deep into the hole. He fucks hard and slaps on the ass too. Hector takes that big cock and moans all the while as Adrian fucks him hard. That big cock pounds the tight hole as Adrian climbs up and really go balls deep in Hector's ass. Then, when Adrian lays on the bed Hector slides his ass hole down on the big cock and rides it hard. He wanks himself too as Adrian slams his cock so hard into that hot hole. That big dick really works Hector's hole as he wank his own cock. Then he lays on his back to get fucked more. He wanks himself too as the big dick is fucked so hard into his ass. Wanking hard and fast as he is fucked Hector shoots his hot cum all over his body. Adrian continues to fuck the tight hole as hard as he can. Then he pulls out and wanks his cum all over Hector's sexy body . Leaning down Adrian kisses Hector again after a really hot fuck.
Duration: 18:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 555.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: William Higgins - Adrian Serdar and Hector Panagos fuck

Zack's vol.1st Time Fucking a guy Mc Caskill

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Phillip Anadarko (aka Tanner/CF, Marco/FratMen), Zack Douglas
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Farting, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Spanking, Rimming.
Zach Douglas fucks a guy for the first time at GayHoopla... on camera anyway. Phillip Anadarko got some bad news that Bobby was running his mouth about his gym workouts. Zach was upset to see his old friend Phillip getting dogged, so he chimed in to make him feel better. After some encouraging words, Zach suggested he'd work on some cardio with Phillip. The guys began kissing passionately. The chemistry is evident, and the guys keep the party moving along. Both deepthroat each others cocks along with slapping their big mushrooms on to one and others' cheek. Zach was ready to fuck that fat firm booty, but not until he had a taste of it. He flipped Phillip over and ate that ass like it was his last supper. Even before sticking his cock into Phillip's ass, Zach kept teasing it, grinding his cock between Phillip's cakes. Steamy, hot sex came next. Zach threw Phillip into all different types of positions, holding his hand, fucking him into submission.
Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 327.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zack's vol.1st Time Fucking a guy

John The Boxer Snyder

Studio: StraightHell
In this video John, a blond good-looking boxer, is approached with an offer of money if he will help collect some money owed from a dealer. John is ged, stripped, ed, his ass is licked and finger-fucked, his uncut cock is fondled and sucked until it is slips from its hood red and hard.
John is tied, whipped and fucked by machine and his cock is mercilessly clipped. He is ball-gagged, spanked, the gag removed and to suck his kidnapper. He is fucked while tied to a massage table and sucks his second kidnapper as he is fucked.
He is then tied in a standing position and fucked with a dildo-stick, candle waxed and to piss on the candle while getting fucked. Once again he sucks each of his kidnappers, is fucked with a hand-dildo then rolled to his back, fucked and his cock massaged then jacked until he is overcome and he spews his own straight load of cum.
Duration: 1:38:22
Video: 960x540, MP4V, 3882kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: John The Boxer

What Are You Hiding - Alex Axel and Roman Capellini Rueter

Release Year: 2024
Studio: SouthernStrokes
Young boys need a little discipline now and then, especially when they do something like get a few secret tattoos and try to hide them under their pajamas. My stepson, Roman, tried this exact thing. I caught him in the kitchen and made him lift his shirt. That's when I saw his young, tight body covered in new tats. I had to put Roman over my knees and spanked his butt. I didn't realize how nice it would feel to have my hand all over his bottom. It made me want to see how it would feel if my cock was filling up his hole. And after some hot mutual sucking, I did just that, and damn, it felt as good as I thought it would and better. It felt so good that after I let him cum with my cock still fucking his hole, I drained my balls all over his chest and tongue. I wonder what else he is hiding.
Duration: 17:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What Are You Hiding - Alex Axel and Roman Capellini

Время генерации страницы 0.04507 секунды с 9 запросами