Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

HT - DeClaireation - Claire Adams Elaine

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Claire Adams is one of those women who likes her play rough. So when he pushes her up against the wall a huge smile crosses her face. The bondage begins and Claire watches her freedom fade away.
It's not long before her ringed cunt is exposed. Her rings are used to spread her lips and give access to her sensitive nub. She shrieks and flails, but the bondage holds her. She begs for orgasm.
Point shoes are hard to wear, but Claire is no ordinary bondage woman. One leg goes up and all her weight is on her foot. A hood covers her head and clover clamps are put on her nipples.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - DeClaireation - Claire Adams

Endza Lost in Rope Torreon

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that. Look at the way that Jack Hammer strings her up.
Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endza Lost in Rope

Sloppy Ass To Mouth Anal Sluts Roff

Cast: Mr. Pete ,Courtney Taylor ,Dee Williams
Genres: BDSM ,Discipline ,natural boobs ,blond ,master ,fake boobs ,Straight ,Anal ,Rough Sex ,big dick
We must be doing something right on The Upper Floor, because it was raining slutty blonds with big boobs! And they came to us horny and ready to entertain our guests with a wild display of sexual prowess. Our male guest of honor, Mr Pete, knew exactly what to do with these two, and managed to get the tops off a few other women in the crowd as well. Newbie Courtney soaks the furniture with her ejaculate and begs Mr. Pete to put his filthy dick in her mouth straight from Darlings round ass. What a night!
Duration: 48:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4748kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sloppy Ass To Mouth Anal Sluts

Lorelei Lee Submits in Brutal Bondage with Grueling Torment!!! Mission Hill

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,The Pope
Genres: Domination ,Bondage ,Dildo ,brunet ,Feet ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,Straight ,Submission ,BDSM
Lorelei is back and holy shit does she look fucking amazing. Her flowing blonde hair, her natural body with a great ass and amazing tits inspire me to do things to her; very bad things. We begin with her standing with her legs spread. I want to be close to her so I can hear her scream. I want to feel her push that glorious ass back when my hand wraps around her throat.
Next she is in a very compact predicament tie on a box. Her body contorted just enough to cause a little added stress to her muscles, yet display all of the good parts at once. Her feet are destroyed with a full assault from bands to canes and I don’t stop until I have to.
Next she is put in a side suspension with one of her legs pulled high to ensure I get full access to her pussy, or as I like to call it, the honey hole. Her milky white skin is quickly turned a bright red from the cat of nine assaulting her flesh. Her pussy is then stuffed full with a big dildo and she is fucked and made to cum with little concern for her liking it or not.
For the finale Lorelei is on her back and spread as wide as I can get her. Her nipples get brutalized with clamps and added weights. A butt plug is shoved in her tight ass and then her pussy fucked again. Every orgasm she has makes her toes curl which pulls on her nipples and yet she begs to have another orgasm.
Duration: 46:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lorelei Lee Submits in Brutal Bondage with Grueling Torment!!!

Kelli Provocateur - African American Body Builder - Mercilessly Dominated Van Wyck

Cast: Kelli Provocateur
Genres: muscular ,Submission ,Straight ,shaved ,Vaginal Penetration ,top ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,fake boobs ,Tattoo
Beautiful Kelli Provocateur is bound on her back with her legs pinned open and against the wall in a spread eagle. Matt goes after this vibrator hungry slut with an Eroscillator. Almost immediately she is begging to cum. Matt won’t let her explaining that its boring if she gets off too soon.
Her enormous clit is begging for suction. Matt pumps her clit long and swollen into the acrylic tube and does the same for her nipples. He thinks she complains too much and truly gives her something to scream about with the cane.
Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 523.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kelli Provocateur - African American Body Builder - Mercilessly Dominated

Cherry Torn gets all tore up as she gets her ass whipped all to hell! Emporia

Cast: Cherry Torn ,James Deen
Genres: BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,Handler ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,Nipple Clamps ,slim ,Straight
With some nasty looking nipple clamps and an inflatable butt plug pumped into her ass, Cherry gets whipped, caned & fucked by the mighty cock of James Deen.
Then to top it off she gets her ass fucked with a dildo on a stick, zapped with a mean looking cattle prod and made to cum till she’s out of her mind.
Duration: 32:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn gets all tore up as she gets her ass whipped all to hell!

HardTied Penny Pax and Elise Graves Tiny Feet Willow Street

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Penny Pax and Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbians, Hardcore
Nothing is ever easy for poor Penny Pax. She came to Elise Graves looking for a good time, and she knew that meant some BDSM, but she had no idea how intense things could get, even after playing with us a few times before.
Duration: 1:12:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Penny Pax and Elise Graves Tiny Feet

Время генерации страницы 0.04105 секунды с 9 запросами