Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

SexualDisgrace Nikki Bell's Slave Training Continues Bramwell

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Nikki Bell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Domination, Humiliation, DeepThroat, Hardcore
The submissive and obedient sex slave Nikki Bell hasn't left the dungeon yet. She's actually prepped for some more bondage and domination fun. Her Master thinks she needs more training and disgrace.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexualDisgrace Nikki Bell's Slave Training Continues

HT - A Training Time - Brunette Casey Calvert and Cyd Black Taswell

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Casey Calvert is intimately familiar with the ins and outs of being a slave. She is a hot 23-year old that loves being a slave so much that she does it for a living, as well as at home. I taught her some new positions to take with her after this Training Time, little ways to prepare her body for inspection.
Casey lives a life of orgasm denial. Her master doesn't let her cum very often so I know I can make her work for it. I give her strict instructions to warn me before she gets off and then I tease the shit out of her pussy until she is right on edge. If she can take the bondage and discipline I have planned, then Maybe she will get the chance to orgasm.
Who am I kidding, though? I know I'm going to let her feel the release. What I'm not going to do is let her do it on her own terms. She is going to have to cum when I tell her and as many times as I want her to. She is used to not having control over her own body, which makes her incredibly obedient.
Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - A Training Time - Brunette Casey Calvert and Cyd Black

Hanging in handcuffs Peach Orchard

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Veronica
Genres: bdsm, tied, hung, gag, vibrator
I will tie you up, my dear, for the thrill of sensations, you will like it, because a slight pain only provokes arousal. I will put a gag on you so that you do not scream loudly, and I will also tie your hands in handcuffs up. And then I'll start torturing you with a vibrator.
Duration: 1:27:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hanging in handcuffs

SexuallyBroken Pretty pale Veruca James gets shackled Harperville

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Veruca James, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
There is almost an honest purity to her dedication to the dick. She doesn’t hold back an ounce of herself. The commitment and fervor she gives to every scene is unmistakable and radiates off the screen.
Duration: 20:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexuallyBroken Pretty pale Veruca James gets shackled

Beverly Hills, Sister Dee - Catch Musella

Cast: Beverly Hills, Sister De
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Anal Play, Blowjob, Vibrator, Dildo, Ball Gag, Spanking, Flogging, Caning, Zapper, Clothespins, Toys, Tit Torture, Suspension, Lesbian, Fingerin
Beverly Hills made the mistake of having a conversation with Sister Dee. It is for that reason Beverly found herself rolling around in the grass bound tightly with a sanitary pad in her mouth. Sister Dee and her man delight as they drag Beverly's helpless body into their barn. Beverly squirms and strains against them, but Dee has prepared her too well for their party. Beverly is prey and they toy with her. They pull at her and drag her around the floor. They spread her legs so wide there's nothing stopping them from touching her sweet slit. They take turns causing her pain, giving her orgasms, and fucking her. She makes a great party favor.
Duration: 43:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beverly Hills, Sister Dee - Catch

What the Actual Fuck?!?! Shinyanga

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Amy Nicole
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Amy is a wonderful sub. That doesn't mean she isn't going to be punished, it just means she is going to have a huge smile on her face while it is happening. It is hard to tell from her expression whether she feels the difference between when O.T. is whipping her ass and when he is fucking her senseless with the pogo.
Duration: 47:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What the Actual Fuck?!?!

SexuallyBroken India Summer shackled down Tariffville

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: India Summer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, MILF, Domination, Hardcore
Bound down on a custom made wooden bondage device that shows off her flawless body to perfection, India is wide open for use. Face down, ass up is a very good look for her.
Duration: 12:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 619.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexuallyBroken India Summer shackled down

Время генерации страницы 0.04569 секунды с 9 запросами