View Single Post
Old 05-25-2024, 12:17 PM   #870
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Too Much Island

Cast: Tia Ling, Sister De
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal Play, Blowjob, Vibrator, Dildo, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Flogging, Caning, Zapper, Fingering, Clothespins, Toy
Video language: English
Tia ling is just one more casualty of Sister Dee and PD's cruelty. They pass her back and forth. He makes her suck his cock while she hurts her. When they aren't satisfied with her sucking ability they add a huge ring gag to her mouth. He's not just interested in her face hole though. They hunch Tia over and he enters her from behind. In this position Tia's tits look perfect for some clothes pins. Sister Dee is happy to put those on to make Tia scream a little. With Tia on her back her pussy is completely exposed. There is no better position to torment her cunt. The vibrator is so intense that Tia squirms even though the position is really scary.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Too Much

Lost in Rope Vaasa

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Endza
Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.
Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.
Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lost in Rope

Wasteland - Caught in Ironys Web Huston

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Trisha
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Controlled Orgasms, electro-stim, FemDom, femsub, Flogging, High Definition, humiliation, Mistress Irony, Pussy Play, restraints, Suspension, Trisha Uptown
Vicious Mistress Irony has her new slave Trisha Uptown hanging delectably like a fly caught in her web. As she dangles, Irony cruelly circles and applies a variety of wicked torments and pleasures in a ballet of sensations that sends Trisha into a flurry of orgasms. Mistress Irony even reveals her brand new magic wand, and experiments with it on her new slave. The sounds of the electricity dancing on Trishas skin with the chorus of her screams is just about enough to give Mistress Irony an orgasm as well!
Duration: 16:38
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 157.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Caught in Ironys Web

Wasteland - For The Greater Good Cuxhaven

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Flogging, Mistress Irony, Suspension
Mistress Irony has a new toy. Usually that would mean a new slave to torment and humiliate, but today shes all excited about her new rack. So what better combination is there then a spanking new rack and the beautiful Sicilia. The goal for the day? To see just what the rack can do and how much Sicilia can take.
Duration: 12:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2368kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 227.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - For The Greater Good

Lorelei Lee Submits in Brutal Bondage with Grueling Torment!!! Helper

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,The Pope
Genres: Domination ,Bondage ,Dildo ,brunet ,Feet ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,Straight ,Submission ,BDSM
Lorelei is back and holy shit does she look fucking amazing. Her flowing blonde hair, her natural body with a great ass and amazing tits inspire me to do things to her; very bad things. We begin with her standing with her legs spread. I want to be close to her so I can hear her scream. I want to feel her push that glorious ass back when my hand wraps around her throat.
Next she is in a very compact predicament tie on a box. Her body contorted just enough to cause a little added stress to her muscles, yet display all of the good parts at once. Her feet are destroyed with a full assault from bands to canes and I don’t stop until I have to.
Next she is put in a side suspension with one of her legs pulled high to ensure I get full access to her pussy, or as I like to call it, the honey hole. Her milky white skin is quickly turned a bright red from the cat of nine assaulting her flesh. Her pussy is then stuffed full with a big dildo and she is fucked and made to cum with little concern for her liking it or not.
For the finale Lorelei is on her back and spread as wide as I can get her. Her nipples get brutalized with clamps and added weights. A butt plug is shoved in her tight ass and then her pussy fucked again. Every orgasm she has makes her toes curl which pulls on her nipples and yet she begs to have another orgasm.
Duration: 46:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lorelei Lee Submits in Brutal Bondage with Grueling Torment!!!

Arson Leigh, Em Indica - Goddess Of Destruction (2024) Kakamega

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Arson Leigh, Em Indica
Genres: BDSM
First time on Kink and big time sadist, Arson Leigh is going to make Em Indica’s life hell. Once she gets her latex gloved hands on Em, she wrecks her into a drooling fucked up mess, dripping from every orifice. First time on Kink for Em also, she is excited to be restrained, get super kinky, and give her body to Goddess Arson. Their session begins with Arson woman-handling Em. She pulls and stretches her strappy leather bondage outfit, squeezes her huge tits, checks her gag reflex, and then cuts her panties off, gaining access to her slutty pussy. Arson has complete control over EM’s body, breath, and destiny in the dungeon. If Em follows orders and does what she is told, then maybe she will get rewarded for being a good submissive slut. Bent over on all fours, Em gets her ass beaten with a rubber billy club. It must hurt because she screams and moans with every hit, but it’s not mean enough. Arson tries another tool of torment - a flexible rubber baton that leaves long red marks on her tender thighs. To let Em know she is doing a good job, Arson slides three fingers inside her plump, wet pussy and fingers her hole. Now Em Indica is tied up with her arms behind her back and legs spread high and wide, exposing everything. Long lean and sexy, Goddess Leigh saunters around in her black shiny latex corset and stiletto heels, cracking the cane on Em’s sensitive feet, breasts, and thighs. She pushes it further and drips hot candle wax all over Em’s body. Em takes all this pain and torment so well, Arson fucks Em’s greedy pussy with her fist and then a fat dick-on-a-stick. It’s Arson’s turn to get off, and so she straps a dildo on Em’s face and rides it until she cums. Finally donning a thick strap-on cock, Arson mercilessly fucks Em’s pussy, vibes her swollen clit and rips a cruel clothespin zipper from her tits causing her submissive little slut to jerk and convulse with mind blowing orgasms.
Duration: 1:00:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9726kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arson Leigh, Em Indica - Goddess Of Destruction (2024)

Trapping and Strapping Down Gwen Diamond Manomet

Cast: Gwen Diamond
Genres: Straight ,natural boobs ,Tickling ,Anal ,Blonde ,Machine Dildo ,Dildo ,Vaginal Penetration ,Tattoo
Gwen Diamond returns to fucking machines as sassy and confident as always. She strolls onto set thinking it’s just a day of orgasms and fast fucking only find we have something far more intense in mind….After she’s bound and spread open, the machines are revved on high for the kind of fast, deep fucking that gets orgasms out of Gwen. We twist Gwen’s love for suction and vibration into tormenting teasing and even tickling by strapping tiny vibrators all over her tits and stomach, creating a creepy crawling spider effect.We also test out a new prototype suction machine that inflates and deflates the dildo. Though it still needs work, Gwen manages to have a nice little orgasm from the pulsing dick.
Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trapping and Strapping Down Gwen Diamond

Время генерации страницы 0.03214 секунды с 9 запросами