luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Wasteland - Double Down

Wasteland - Double Down

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Lilith
Genres: fire play, hot wax, Leila, Lesbian Bondage, Spanking
Video language: English

Under the unyielding hand of Zacharia and the stinging touch of Violet, Rose can only remain still as her tender skin is adorned with hot wax, caressed with liquid fire then punished harshly by revengeful leather. While elsewhere in the dungeons of Wasteland, Mistress Lilith has sweet Leila nestled uncomfortably in her presence as she pokes, crops and plays with her body. Leila endures what she can, but inevitably is commanded to bring her Mistress to climax, before she can reap her reward. Lots of action in this weeks update Double Down.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:05
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1167kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 161.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Double Down

BondageCafe - Jasmine Mendez - On The Slab [wmbcv-0653]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

This is one of those outfits. I bought the shorts awhile ago knowing that they would work well as a "playsuit" sort of thing. And Kobe's awesome skin tone makes those pantyhose look just awe inspiring.

Duration: 18:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 688.5 MB

Download BondageCafe - Jasmine Mendez - On The Slab [wmbcv-0653]

Do what I say, Ginna

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Kathia's got Ginna as her slave down in the dungeon and that means Ginna will submit to everything Kathia makes her do. Kathia can be pretty cruel but she is so dominating that her slaves fear making her angry. Ginna will be screaming from getting a huge dildo stuffed into her ass, getting tied up, and being Kathia's total sex slave.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Do what I say, Ginna

He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I order the pony girl to turn in a tight circle so we can all see how pretty she looks in her leather harness and bondage. I then order her to jump up and down for a while. I the order her high step march in place like a proper ponygirl. Snot and drool continue to run down her chin as I cuff and hobble her ankles with a chain. I walk away from her and then I call her to me. She hears my voice and has to make her way towards me while blinded. I then walk to the other side and call her again. I order to stop with a whoooa. I nipple clamp her before I call her to me again a few more times. I then have her turn in a tight circle again. Ponygirl has been listening and obeying quite nicely and I believe she is ready to be presented to my son. She yelps as I remove the clamps. I place a pretty bow on each nipple and then I place a piece of tape on her forehead that says "To Frank". She waits. This is where Part 4 ends. I added a little deleted footage of Caroline with the metal bit gag with tongue port.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 869.8 MB

Download He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 4

Folsom Eve Orgy, Part 2

Cast: John Strong ,Bill Bailey ,Krissy Lynn ,Madelyn Monroe ,Dee Williams ,Carmen Caliente
Genres: Rough Sex ,Female Slave ,Humiliation ,big dick ,top ,blond ,shaved ,muscular ,natural boobs ,toned

Carmen Caliente and Darling get manhandled and worked over by Mr. Bailey and The Pope. A brutal hardcore bondage, asshole licking anal fuck scene starts the night off right out of the gate. Carmen and Darling just keep giving it up hard the whole night with Bill pounding their pussies and the Pope keeping on top of the discipline.

Duration: 53:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Folsom Eve Orgy, Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07694 секунды с 9 запросами