Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

HT - A Training Time - Brunette Casey Calvert and Cyd Black Big Lake

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Casey Calvert is intimately familiar with the ins and outs of being a slave. She is a hot 23-year old that loves being a slave so much that she does it for a living, as well as at home. I taught her some new positions to take with her after this Training Time, little ways to prepare her body for inspection.
Casey lives a life of orgasm denial. Her master doesn't let her cum very often so I know I can make her work for it. I give her strict instructions to warn me before she gets off and then I tease the shit out of her pussy until she is right on edge. If she can take the bondage and discipline I have planned, then Maybe she will get the chance to orgasm.
Who am I kidding, though? I know I'm going to let her feel the release. What I'm not going to do is let her do it on her own terms. She is going to have to cum when I tell her and as many times as I want her to. She is used to not having control over her own body, which makes her incredibly obedient.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - A Training Time - Brunette Casey Calvert and Cyd Black

Harsh Punishment in Grueling Bondage Darby

Cast: Victoria Voxxx ,The Pope
Genres: The Pope ,top ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Submission ,Pain , Clamps ,Straight ,Tattoo
Victoria Voxxx has proven herself time and time again, that she is one of the toughest slutsin the game right now. Today, The Pope will try again to push her further than she’s gone before.This task could be for most, but his skill and natural sadism is key to ensure Victoriagets every damn thing she came for. Victoria begins face up, legs spread wide, and arms pulledabove her head to render her completely helpless. The flogger turns her flesh a bright shade of redbefore applying vicious nipple clamps and pulling them tight. The pain continues under hismassive hand as it comes down on her torso over and over again. Next, we get to witness a brutalsuspension as it happens. Victoria begins bound and standing, and we see The Pope manipulateher body with rope until she is in a nasty predicament suspension. Every rope added helpsdevelop the final position until Victoria is totally fucked. A vibe eases the suffering, but only alittle. In the final scene, Victoria is kneeling on a box, and her upper body is in tied to an up-lineholding her in a partial suspension. Her neck is pulled the opposite way of her body to createtension and make the tie more difficult to endure. The Pope launches a full out assault on herperfect ass with heavy impact implements until she is visibly marked from the intensity. Victoriais finished off with mind blowing orgasms that top her off.
Duration: 43:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harsh Punishment in Grueling Bondage

Christina Carter milked! Ridgeview

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Gag, Goat Milker, Bondage, Big Tits, Natural Tits
Yes! We finally have her, the legendary Christina Carter with her huge udders ! She was always high on our list, and often requested by members. So we are very happy, but Christina… not so much. The famous fetish queen is brought in on a leash by our farmer, gagged and collared. She is literally dragged to the milking bench. He restrains her in a very uncomfortable position so her udders are accessible and she is helpless. The farmer then oils her udders and starts squeezing and massaging, much to Christina’s dismay. How dare anyone touch her prized udders! It gets worse: she gets milked by the powerful portable goat milker. Her nipples hurt, but even though she struggles wildly, the cups do not come off. Strong suction torments her poor nipples. Lots of drooling, struggling, and moaning! Christina was exhausted and sore, she couldn’t believe we gave her.
Duration: 12:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14720kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina Carter milked!

Wasteland - Gias Desire Trimont

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Gia
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, restraints, Spanking
Gia is bound and determined not to make a sound. Not to cry out in pain, or pleasure. She was determined not to count her strikes, or beg for an orgasm. The only sounds that escaped her lips was Yes Sir. Of course Master David takes this as a challenge and as soon as he discovers that Gia is wet, very wet, he used her desires against her.
Duration: 13:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2155kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 219.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Gias Desire

Emily addams nailed serving tray Chariton

Release Year: 2024
Studio: brutalmaster
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Extreme
The newest meat in Hell! and already her udders are nailed to a board, but with a twist. The slut is then able to stand up with her nailed tits and the board suddenly becomes a serving tray. How convenient. The whore was afraid of this session, although she was also oddly eager to join the Nailed Tits Club in Hell! She was not, perhaps, aware that after the nailing comes the real pain in the form of a beating.
Emily Addams is meat and she lives to suffer. She believes torture is the only thing she truly deserves and she shows it over and over. The is no punishment, no torture, no degradation, no humiliation that is too much for this cunt. This is a bitch that truly belongs in Hell!
Duration: 22:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18402kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily addams nailed serving tray

SexuallyBroken Pretty pale Veruca James gets shackled Chilhowie

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Veruca James, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
There is almost an honest purity to her dedication to the dick. She doesn’t hold back an ounce of herself. The commitment and fervor she gives to every scene is unmistakable and radiates off the screen.
Duration: 20:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexuallyBroken Pretty pale Veruca James gets shackled

Kelli Provocateur - African American Body Builder - Mercilessly Dominated Rouses Point

Cast: Kelli Provocateur
Genres: muscular ,Submission ,Straight ,shaved ,Vaginal Penetration ,top ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,fake boobs ,Tattoo
Beautiful Kelli Provocateur is bound on her back with her legs pinned open and against the wall in a spread eagle. Matt goes after this vibrator hungry slut with an Eroscillator. Almost immediately she is begging to cum. Matt won’t let her explaining that its boring if she gets off too soon.
Her enormous clit is begging for suction. Matt pumps her clit long and swollen into the acrylic tube and does the same for her nipples. He thinks she complains too much and truly gives her something to scream about with the cane.
Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 523.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kelli Provocateur - African American Body Builder - Mercilessly Dominated

Время генерации страницы 0.05161 секунды с 9 запросами