View Single Post
Old 05-25-2024, 09:56 AM   #1354
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fun And Games With My Step-Mom Hobgood

Cast: Cory Chase
Genres: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, POV, Taboo, MILF, Step Fantasy
Video language: English
Scene One: Dare You Not To Get HardI am really bored at home this afternoon and I want to find something to do! My step-mom, Cory, walks in to the kitchen wearing a tight, red dress. She looks really slutty as she tells me that she wants to play a game with me! She starts to rub my cock over my shorts, and that makes me feel nervous! Cory starts to giggle as she strips out of her dress in front of me and she tells me to put my phone down. I feel really awkward because I've been living with my step-mom for a while now, and this is weird! She grabs my hands and makes me feel her big, enhanced tits. She sits on my lap and she starts to give me a lap dance, to try and get my cock hard! She gets down on her knees and she pulls my cock out of my shorts. She starts to lick my cock up and down and then she shoves it all in her mouth! This is unbelievable! She wraps her big tits around my cock and she titty fuck's my cock. She keeps giving me a blowjob until I cum in her mouth! Then, I run out of the room because I am confused about what just happened!! "Where are you going?! I wasn't done playing with you yet!" Cory yells after me.Scene Two: Dare You To Just Put in The TipI am sitting on the couch watching a movie with my step-mom, Cory. "Where did you run off to yesterday?!" she starts to question me. "What happened between us was really awkward for me, step-mom" I tell her. She tells me that she will be quiet now and let me watch my movie... Thank goodness! Out of the corner of my eye, I can see my step-mom rubbing her tits and I don't know why she is acting so slutty and weird?! She won't leave me alone and she keeps talking during the movie! She tells me how she used her vibrator earlier but it wasn't the same as a cock! "How about you pretend that I'm somebody else and then you can fuck me!" she suggests. "Step-Mom! No! What the Hell?!" I ask her. She starts to rub my cock with her hand as she asks me to just stick the tip of my cock inside of her. She pulls her big tits out and she makes me rub her tits. I'm not really in to her but I give in anyway, because she won't leave me alone! She pulls my cock out and she starts to give me a blowjob. She tells me that I can imagine that she is the actress from my movie, so I try to close my eyes and pretend she is a different person. She lies down on the couch and she spreads her legs in front of me. "Just stick the tip in, sweetie!" she demands. I stick the tip in and then I ask her if we can go back to watching the movie yet. "Come on! Just a little more! You can stick it all the way in!" she begs me. I start to fuck my step-mom in the missionary position and she keeps moaning loudly! She flips over in to the doggy style position and I fuck her pussy from behind. Then she rides my cock in the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl position! I accidentally cum inside of her pussy and then I run off to my bedroom! This is officially getting too awkward...Scene Three: Morning SexI am napping in my bed one morning when my step-mom sneaks in to my bedroom. She starts to rub my cock with her hands and I am really starting to believe that my step-dad married a mentally unstable woman! She is acting beyond strange! She pulls my cock out and she starts to give me a blowjob. I open my eyes and I jump up! "Step-Mom! What are you doing?!" I ask her. I tell her how weird this is but she tells me that she needs more of my cock! "Didn't you get enough earlier?!" I ask her. "I can never get enough!" she tells me. She keeps giving me a blowjob and then she hops on top of me and she rides my cock. She rides my cock for a few minutes and then she lies down on her back and she asks me to fuck her. I fuck her pussy until I get close to cumming and then I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and on her face... Now hopefully she will finally leave me alone and let me go back to bed!
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fun And Games With My Step-Mom

Layla Leighton Archie

Cast: Layla Leighton
Genres: Pregnant, Facial, Hardcore IR
Layla is a horny white pregnant freak looking for some big black dick. She asked the black poolboy to rub sun oil on her belly. After that they went in the house. There she gives him a blowjob. Then they have sex in doggy and reverse cowgirl.
Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 279kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Layla Leighton

Teen Goth Sex Witch Transforms Her Parents Into Anal Sex Monsters Kazlu Ruda

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Avi Love ,Luna Star
Genres: Gag ,Latinx ,switch ,Flogging ,Metal Bondage ,Bush ,halloween ,Straight ,Mask ,toned
Avi Love is a little goth nightmare with a hot teen body brewing with evil sex magic. Her sexy step- Luna Star keeps bringing home the worst new age hippy geeks to live with them, but Avi has a plan. She’s had it with all the fake Southern California bullshit, she just wants everyone to get real. After one bad fight with her step parents, Avi sits down at her alter and uses her dark sexual energy to curse her family. Baphomet hears her cry, and renders Avi’s family unable to mask their truest desires: savage anal sex and BDSM power games. Luna Star is in the middle of arguing with her husband Derrick Pierce about the benefit of massage when Avi’s sex curse hits. They leap on each other like wild animals and Derrick tears Luna’s clothes off to get at her huge tits and bouncy ass. Luna begs Derrick to hurt her, and he uses anything at hand to beat her ass red. Paddles, spanking, zappers, and nipple clamps aren’t enough for this sexual beast, so Derrick throws her on the floor and fucks her face until she is a slobbering mess, howling under a hard flogging with a cock deep in her throat. Bent over like a bitch, Luna has Derrick’s hard dick shoved in her ass and she cums like a whore while he pounds her and zaps her with an electro wand. Luna is locked in a metal bondage bar with a spider gag holding her mouth open so Derrick can spit in her slutty face and shock her tongue as he fucks her. With nothing to stop him, he rips her metal clamps off mercilessly, and switches from fucking her ass to her pussy as he pleases. Next stop is Avi’s room, where they tie her spread eagle on her bed. Avi smiles wickedly and thanks Baphomet. Avi eggs them on, hoping to find out who they truly are. Luna climbs onto her step-’s face and rides Avi’s tongue while Derek shocks and zaps her wet pussy until she begs to cum from under her step-’s ass. Slapped around and degraded, Avi starts to smile for the first time in months. She begs for her ’s dick, and has an intense orgasm while getting fucked while Luna uses both hands to restrict her breathing and hold her down. The rest of the day is a dark sexy ride of rope bondage, anal sex, paddling, spanking, and reverse cowgirl riding. Avi is having fun for once and even smiles with joy when Derrick shoves his dick in her tight asshole and Luna throws her back against his cock again and again. Luna is on fire, flogging Avi with a wicked grin and licking her pussy as she rides Derrick’s cock. The spell ends with a hot load on Avi’s tiny bush.
Duration: 1:06:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teen Goth Sex Witch Transforms Her Parents Into Anal Sex Monsters

Tastes Like Candy Massies Mill

Cast: Liv Revamped & Penelope Woods
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Big Toy, Brunette, Dildo, Dominatrix, Gaping, Lesbian, LezDom, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Strap O
Super-hot Penelope Woods makes her debut on Kink with this very sexy Everything Butt update. Partnered up with another hottie, Liv Revamped, things get hot fast, so fasten your seatbelts, turn on your fans, and be ready for some seriously sensual, steamy girl on girl anal action. Penelope and Liv are fed-up secretaries at a corporate company. To get back at their boss, these horny sluts sneak into his office and fuck each other on his desk. He’ll never know! Penelope has a little case filled with a variety of butt-toys. She pulls out a glass butt plug and gets started on Liv’s tight ass. She slides it in her tight hole to warm her up and then going from ass-to-mouth licks it clean. To return the favor, Liv tears open Penelope’s black stockings and licks her asshole to get her all lubed up and then stuffs the pretty pink butt-plug up her hungry ass and makes her cum good. Next, Liv wears a huge strap-on dildo. After throat fucking herself, Penelope climbs on top of Liv and rides her cock, first in her ass, and then her wet pussy, all the while dripping ass juice all over the boss’s desk. Then it’s Liv’s turn to cum, so in reverse cowgirl she slides onto that long cock and bounces her way to another hot anal orgasm. Things just keep getting juicier and more exciting as the day goes on. Liv slides a long slink inside Penelope’s butt and fucks her hole until she is quivering and cumming in total ecstasy. Next, these ass-loving ladies are ready for some even bigger toys. Gagged and bent over the desk with her ass up in the air, Liv gets her ass pegged with a thick metal g-spot dildo causing her to moan and gape. Penelope tastes Liv’s asshole and fucks her harder, making her cum again and then lets her lick all the cum off of the big toy. Liv wants more and feels adventurous, so she takes a huge pink and white dildo up her ass, stretching her hole wide that it gapes. Switching back and forth now Penelope is on her side looking super sexy with her torn nylons framing her curvy ass. She rubs her clit and Liv fucks her butt with the metal dildo until she trembles with pleasure from multiple orgasms. Their boss’s desk is a total mess all covered with cum and sweet ass juice. Fuck it!
Duration: 59:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9727kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tastes Like Candy

First Anal Experience Of Dark-Haired Busty Babe Meadville

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Ashton Pierce
Genres: Amateur, Anal, Hardcore, Cumshot, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl
My hot girlfriend Ashton wanted concert tickets so bad she was willing to do anything to get them. Even let me fuck her in that tight asshole for her first anal.
She started off slow, but once we got started in her butt, she warmed up and let my whole cock into that hole.
Duration: 36:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11691kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Anal Experience Of Dark-Haired Busty Babe

LaSublimeXXX - Krystal Swift - Crystal's Hot Morning Hillsboro

Studio: LaSublimeXXX
Genres: Sex, Big tits
She wakes up and comes downstairs. He starts to play with her enormous tits. They make out, then she gets on her knees and starts sucking. She alternates between sucking & titfucking him for a bit. Then, she takes the rest of her clothes off, climbs on top, and starts riding him in reverse cowgirl.
Duration: 25:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7824kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LaSublimeXXX - Krystal Swift - Crystal's Hot Morning

Kate Kennedy - All Natural Anal Loving Whore (2021) Floyd Dale

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kate Kennedy
Genres: Anal
Stunning blonde with all-natural tits, Kate Kennedy, lets the king of rough sex, James Deen, show her what it feels like to be in a way that she will definitely enjoy. Their little fun time together starts with Kate giving JD a sloppy blowjob. She uses her soft lips and warm tongue to slather James' big cock with her spit, making sure that every inch of his shaft is wet. The naughty blonde then goes on top of JD and rides him in reverse cowgirl style. Kate can't help but moan in pleasure as she slides her tight asshole up and down JD's dong. JD doesn't want Kate to do all the work for him. He bends her over on the bed and fucks her tight asshole from behind. James pairs the intense anal pounding with hair-pulling and a little bit of impact play. The two shift their position to reverse cowgirl. The horny stud aggressively rubs Kate's clit while he slides his cock in and out of her bum. Kate can't help but shiver in pleasure as she cums over and over again. The couple changes their position again, from reverse cowgirl to missionary. James chokes Kate while looking at her straight in the eyes. Kate's once tight asshole is now gaping wide with all the hard cock thrust. She lets JD get a bit of rest as she gives him a blowjob and rimjob. The quick mouth-to-ass action ends with Kate giving James another round of cowgirl riding. She keeps grinding her ass on top of James until he shoots out his load deep inside Kate's anal canal. The beautiful blonde clenches her butt and covers her hole, wanting to keep all the thick cream inside her bowels for as long as she can. As a way to say thank you to James, Kate cleans his cock with her tongue.
Duration: 31:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kate Kennedy - All Natural Anal Loving Whore (2021)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10316 секунды с 9 запросами