View Single Post
Old 05-25-2024, 09:26 AM   #2277
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Wasteland - Training 101 Fear of Heights Porter

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Leilas
Genres: Bondage, Controlled Orgasms, Goddess Starla, Leila, Pussy Play
Video language: English
Goddess Starla is tired of Leilas incessant whining about her fear of heights. So to cure her,, and find some peace, she throws her up high in a leather studded swing. Using all of the tools afforded to her, Goddess Starla lines her swollen little pussy with clothes pins, inserts the handle of her flogger into her tight hole, then magic wands a multiple orgasm from the deep recesses of her soul. Lots of hot, hardcore action in this weeks update, Training 101Fear of Heights!
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:19
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 164.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Training 101 Fear of Heights

Mitsuki – Sybian HuCow Presidio

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Mitsuki
Genres: metal collar, bondage, milking machine
Tiny Japanese girl Mitsuki is not sure what is happening to her. How did she end up naked in a barn? The farmer gently squeezes her udders to evaluate them. Mitsuki panics a little. What is going to happen to her? There’s a strange machine next to her, and before she knows it, she is on top of it, with her legs strapped in leather belts. Mitsuki soon finds out what the machine does: it vibrates her clit at super powerful levels! It’s almost too much for her to handle. But then the farmer adds the powerful goat milker! What an introduction to the barn! After the uncomfortable milking machine makes her nipples double in size, the farmer awards Japanese HuCow Mitsuki with a high speed Sybian orgasm. She is exhausted! But secretly… somewhere in her mind… there’s a part of her that loved this session!
Duration: 9:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mitsuki – Sybian HuCow

Lizzy Is A Very Deep And Easy Chief Who Loves To Maltrate Her Employees Kyburz

Cast: Lizzy
Genres: Femdom, Blowjob, Handjob, CFNM, Forced Orgasm
Lizzy is provocative, beautiful and hot. She knows how to boss your employees and she loves humiliating them in your office. She is sexy and knows how to make her slave employees. They can not disobey her and can not stay away from she. Lizzy knows her power and uses it to have fun even during work hours, making her employee enjoy and suffer at her own desk. Lizzy is exclusive to Paradise.
Duration: 35:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8209kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lizzy Is A Very Deep And Easy Chief Who Loves To Maltrate Her Employees

Calico Becomes an Electroslut! Wadmalaw Island

Cast: Calico ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Dominatrix ,Tens Unit ,LezDom ,white ,copper wire ,Fisting ,Electrical Play ,Electro Plug ,unshaved ,Facesitting
Episode 2: Calico finds herself with her head locked in the ground, and her ass in the air ready for any lesbian BDSM punishment I can dish out. But that doesn’t mean I can’t admire my handiwork and see her face twisted with the efforts of my electrosex games! With a HD camera in the hole, I can see her every wince and every twitch from my electro BDSM whims.
With her legs and arms wrapped in copper wire, she’s left to feel the sting of the electricity and given no warning as to when it’s coming. She also never sees the flogger that whips her back, only when the leather strips make contact with her lily white skin! She also doesn’t know how far I’ll go when I fist her, and in this case, it’s all the way.
With her muscle control lost to the voltage, Calico becomes the electroslut she really is and I reward her by wrist deep fisting and allowing her to orgasm, though only at my discretion.
Duration: 27:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4823kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 984.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Calico Becomes an Electroslut!

Wasteland - Hanging Around Sherwood

Cast: Shiva
Genres: Foot Worship, hot wax, Lesbian Bondage, restraints, Suspension
Bella and Shiva are two girls in the mood for a candle lit romp through the dungeon of Wasteland Studios. Strung up and exposed, Shiva finds herself in a precarious position. Bella is never one to let a good thing pass her by, takes full advantage of the situation and applies hot wax to all the sensitive parts of Shivas body. A generous application with the hair flogger, a little insertion, pussy worship and non stop orgasms.
Duration: 15:32
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 147.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Hanging Around

Wasteland - Caught in Ironys Web Towaoc

Cast: Trisha
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Controlled Orgasms, electro-stim, FemDom, femsub, Flogging, High Definition, humiliation, Mistress Irony, Pussy Play, restraints, Suspension, Trisha Uptown
Vicious Mistress Irony has her new slave Trisha Uptown hanging delectably like a fly caught in her web. As she dangles, Irony cruelly circles and applies a variety of wicked torments and pleasures in a ballet of sensations that sends Trisha into a flurry of orgasms. Mistress Irony even reveals her brand new magic wand, and experiments with it on her new slave. The sounds of the electricity dancing on Trishas skin with the chorus of her screams is just about enough to give Mistress Irony an orgasm as well!
Duration: 16:38
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 157.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Caught in Ironys Web

Aella Wicked - Pushing the kinky side (2023) Wampum

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Aella Wicked
Genres: Solo, Masturbation
Super fit and sexy Aella has never done any adult before, and we get to see an amazing first time two day adventure -- exploring her body and her natural orgasms! We first meet her at a sassy mall, watching her parade around in a dress and heels, teasing her full C cups, exposing and rubbing her clit at a restaurant! Once at home, strips down, shows off her amazing figure, then masturbates with the Magic Wand toy to a very strong orgasm and visible vaginal contractions! Notice how much she enjoys these orgasms. Then she gives us closeups of her privates, clit and yummy pussy, then fingers her wet vagina. Going kinky, she takes her shoe heel and gives it a blowjob, then fucks herself with it! Pushing her limits, she then tries the Big Ten Toy, which is the largest penis she's ever had, taking it as deep as it can go; riding it too, getting her milky wet juices on it! Then she uses the Magic Wand again, in combination with the Big Ten, and has an even stronger orgasm with it! Then she gapes her vagina, so you can see her pretty pink inside! Out at a mall, she goes shopping and teases upskirt and downblouse, then does the same at a grocery store, and walks around naked on a trail! Back home she fucks herself with a banana... On the next day we see her in a very sensual cleavage cross dress, parading around a tourist area and teasing her perfect breasts & upskirt views! She ends up fingering and fucking herself with a glass toy on location, then goes home for another hot masturbation to strong orgasm! Riding the Big Ten, she tries going as deep as possible! Then she experiments anally, starting with a glass toy, then a butt plug. She's never done anything like that before, and notice how tight she is! Then after a little dance by the pool, she does a little pee scene. For fun, she goes back out in casual clothes and does more teasers at the mall... since we do love her firm C-cups so much! Enjoy this charismatic girl with the very sexy firm figure... we definitely did!
Duration: 44:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11732kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aella Wicked - Pushing the kinky side (2023)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04566 секунды с 9 запросами