luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default FamilyDick - Jax Thirio, Jesse Bolton - Dirty Business

FamilyDick - Jax Thirio, Jesse Bolton - Dirty Business

Studio: FamilyDick
Genres: Gay

Jax and his stepdad Jesse's getaway isn't going as planned. The boy wants to go out and tour the city, but Jax is too busy between work and business meetings. Jesse is bored and Jax knows it, so he tries to compensate him. The naughty stepson figures that, if they can't go out to do something fun, they might as well stay in the hotel and enjoy a hot fuck!

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3355kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 704.6 MB

Download FamilyDick - Jax Thirio, Jesse Bolton - Dirty Business

As Smooth as It Gets

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

You'll now get access to this exclusive footage as we've hand-picked the best scenes just for you and all SayUncle members. Enjoy these videos instantly as a member of SayUncle.

Duration: 26:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download As Smooth as It Gets

Koaty and Sumner Blayne - Ep. 166

台湾でエロマッサージをやっている� �龍と初共演 ローションで全身ヌルヌルにされ、� �制挿入! マッサージもセックスの腕前も圧巻� �す

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 357.8 MB

Download Koaty and Sumner Blayne - Ep. 166

John Brachalli Services Michael Lucas

This scene is one steamy session from start to finish as the lad puts his thick hog to excellent use pumping away at his angelic co-star in position after position ending in a beautiful jizz-laced kiss, giving new meaning to the phrase "the early bird gets the worm."

Duration: 25:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8230kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download John Brachalli Services Michael Lucas

Corbin Fisher - Smith's First Time - Quinn Bareback

Genres: Jocks, Hardcore, Bareback

This is a video I thought we might never get to film - super stud Smith fucking a guy! Smith first appeared on CF so long ago, and seemed so uninterested in giving guy/guy action a shot, I'd almost written off any possibility we'd ever convince him to stick that hot cock of his in another man's ass.

I made it a point to stay in touch with Smith, though, hoping that eventually and at some point he'd be somewhat open to the idea. After loads of text messages back and forth and the occasional phone call, I could tell Smith was gradually opening up to the idea. He knew the money would be good, but also was more and more open to the idea that it'd likely feel really good!

I'm betting Smith definitely found it all felt really, really good as he pounded Quinn's hole with his hot dick! Smith is by no means selfish, either, getting Quinn's cock in to his mouth to suck on it for awhile and also pulling Quinn in for some passionate kissing.

Smith is hot, and we've all known that for quite some time. But just wait until you see this stud finally fucking a guy!

Duration: 21:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3361kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 552.0 MB

Download Corbin Fisher - Smith's First Time - Quinn Bareback
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03538 секунды с 9 запросами