View Single Post
Old 05-25-2024, 08:38 AM   #5231
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Spread Wide Napavine

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Master Jame
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Flogging, Whipping, Pussy Torture, Pierced Puss
Video language: English
Feel the pain wash through you like water and funnel it down to pleasure. A very painful session was done today at the hitching post. This pain slave was bound in one of the most vulnerable positions a female could ever be placed in, legs spread wide and the pussy exposed for full sadistic manipulation such as pussy whipping and labia stretching. These brutal body manipulations are necessary in training the body, preparing it for extreme use in sexual deviants. This kind of painful slave training is a must for the advanced Male Master or Domina. The slave is at the proper height, legs wide and shackled to the wooden post. Her head is restrained in a tight leather head harness above the choking collar with her pussy exposed almost too atrocious to even watch what pain will come. She is poised to scream and cry before starting, hoping for mercy but dare not say a word. One wrong word and Master just may add some heavy weights to them pussy rings, just heavy enough though may tare that tender flesh to ruin that pussy for ever. She serves at the pleasure of her Master! Just to be allowed to touch his cock is reward enough for any suffering or pain he commands her to feel! A complete instrument of his whim! With each cry at the shackle, each stroke of the whip she feels his deep abiding affection & love!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spread Wide

Caught Bethany, Damon Pierce Stem

Release Year: 2010
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bethany, Damon Pierce
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Hummulation
Damon just wants to make her cry. Everything he does works toward that goal. While she may be getting fucked and vibrated, it will never be enough to block out those intense canings and spankings.
Duration: 53:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 607.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught Bethany, Damon Pierce

Jackie comes to preach the word of god and gets a lesson in faith Hooker

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Jackie Ohh
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
What had I done? I followed a strange man into his house. Into a dark room in the back. His shop. His words stung like knife to the chest. The sudden realization that I had walked into a seriously dangerous situation.He was right. Why had I come here? To preach my faith? Was that worth the things he was going to do to me?What could I do? He could easily overpower me. There was no chance I was going to escape. I let him touch me, I undressed myself for him, I let him bind me. From there I was really his. Compliance wasn't required. I was just flesh for his amusement.
Duration: 47:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackie comes to preach the word of god and gets a lesson in faith

Emily addams nailed serving tray Ridley Park

Studio: brutalmaster
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Extreme
The newest meat in Hell! and already her udders are nailed to a board, but with a twist. The slut is then able to stand up with her nailed tits and the board suddenly becomes a serving tray. How convenient. The whore was afraid of this session, although she was also oddly eager to join the Nailed Tits Club in Hell! She was not, perhaps, aware that after the nailing comes the real pain in the form of a beating.
Emily Addams is meat and she lives to suffer. She believes torture is the only thing she truly deserves and she shows it over and over. The is no punishment, no torture, no degradation, no humiliation that is too much for this cunt. This is a bitch that truly belongs in Hell!
Duration: 22:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18402kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily addams nailed serving tray

Working out the Assets Cheyenne Jewel, PD Wallagrass

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cheyenne Jewel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation
She cannot be released from her shackles since she may try to escape, so PD has to use alternate means of getting her heart pumping. His chosen method is a combination of physical labor and physical pain.
Duration: 53:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 600.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Working out the Assets Cheyenne Jewel, PD

HardTied Penny Pax and Elise Graves Tiny Feet Hecker

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Penny Pax and Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbians, Hardcore
Nothing is ever easy for poor Penny Pax. She came to Elise Graves looking for a good time, and she knew that meant some BDSM, but she had no idea how intense things could get, even after playing with us a few times before.
Duration: 1:12:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Penny Pax and Elise Graves Tiny Feet

Cherry Torn Sheppard AFB

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Having your tits zip tied is awful enough. Being lead around by them is even worse. Being dragged around while helplessly bound and blindfolded is the worst. That’s Cherry’s problem. She has to roll around and squirm with her tit being tugged on.
Duration: 38:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08149 секунды с 9 запросами