View Single Post
Old 05-25-2024, 04:55 AM   #20095
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Blonde Squirting Slut Gets Fucked Out of Her Mind!

Blonde Squirting Slut Gets Fucked Out of Her Mind!

Cast: Lisey Sweet
Genres: Blonde ,Squirting ,slim ,masturbation ,Straight ,Feet ,Vaginal Penetration ,Sybian ,natural boobs ,multiple orgasms
Video language: English

Lisey is a seductive slut who will devour any man or woman. She has an insatiable appetite for sex and we are going to make sure she gets her fill before we let her leave. She begins with a slutty masturbation scene to get her pussy primed for the machine fucking in which she is about to receive. She reclines back as the machine is slid between her pussy lips and deep into her honey hole. The machine begins to move in and out, then in and out again massaging her inner walls with pleasure like she's never had before. Moans begin to fill the room as she is pushes closer to with every stroke of the machine. Lisey can't believe that something other than a human can bring her so much pleasure, but she settles in a takes the ride anyway. Next we have her with a different machine and it doesn't take long before she is squirting all over the floor and everything else within a few feet of her. Suddenly she is overtaken with pleasure and wants even more. This is the hardest that she has ever orgasmed and she's not about to stop the ride now. We introduce her to the sybian and her whole world gets turned upside down. Multiple orgasms pour out of her pussy and she continues this process until she in completely drained.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Blonde Squirting Slut Gets Fucked Out of Her Mind!

Blue Bodysuit Red Rope

I quite often submit Mina to very intense and tight hogties, both in personal life and online here, but every once in a while I go one step further, trying to push her limits and see how bendy she can go, and Mina is capable of enduring some of the most unholy hogties I have seen. I had her put on a simple but super hot blue bodysuit and tights combo, then proceeded to tie her elbows into one of my favourite positions, forcing her elbows into a bent position in the small of her back which actually adds to the intensity of the bondage. After a little while of shooting her struggling like that I proceed to bend her into an unholy hogtie, you can see how I do this on screen, supporting her body on my knees and using that to tighter down the tie. The result is amazing as usual and because this one was especially difficult for her just about ever second you see of film is the most she could take, having the elbows forced into that position makes the whole thing way more difficult to bear than straight arms. I had to cut the rope as soon as the camera stopped rolling. Thats my girl!

Duration: 18:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6696kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 901.0 MB

Download Blue Bodysuit Red Rope

Spread Wide

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Master Jame
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Flogging, Whipping, Pussy Torture, Pierced Puss

Feel the pain wash through you like water and funnel it down to pleasure. A very painful session was done today at the hitching post. This pain slave was bound in one of the most vulnerable positions a female could ever be placed in, legs spread wide and the pussy exposed for full sadistic manipulation such as pussy whipping and labia stretching. These brutal body manipulations are necessary in training the body, preparing it for extreme use in sexual deviants. This kind of painful slave training is a must for the advanced Male Master or Domina. The slave is at the proper height, legs wide and shackled to the wooden post. Her head is restrained in a tight leather head harness above the choking collar with her pussy exposed almost too atrocious to even watch what pain will come. She is poised to scream and cry before starting, hoping for mercy but dare not say a word. One wrong word and Master just may add some heavy weights to them pussy rings, just heavy enough though may tare that tender flesh to ruin that pussy for ever. She serves at the pleasure of her Master! Just to be allowed to touch his cock is reward enough for any suffering or pain he commands her to feel! A complete instrument of his whim! With each cry at the shackle, each stroke of the whip she feels his deep abiding affection & love!

Duration: 27:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Spread Wide

Pain slut Satina

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

The dominatrix Lucie Arztin, reincarnated as a nurse, securely fixes the transsexual Satina in a medical chair and gags the transsexual Satina in her medical office and performs various procedures on her: inserts a catheter, pierces the nipples, pumps up the breasts, penetrates the anus, stimulates with a vibrator, uses a dilator.

Duration: 42:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2562kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 843.9 MB

Download Pain slut Satina

Tia Ling

Master A uses her pussy to refine her skills. The orgasms Tia has are so intense and overwhelming that she will do anything to feel that rush. He has a line of people waiting, and they are going to want to use her holes until she has nothing left to give. It means fucking her with ever bigger cocks so she can be ready to take anyone he commands. Her twat is going to be especially sore because he will keep fucking her long after she stops begging for more and starts crying for respite.

Format: real
Duration: 47:42
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 257.3 MB

Download Tia Ling
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05150 секунды с 9 запросами