View Single Post
Old 05-25-2024, 03:12 AM   #20092
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Hooters Girl Part II

Hooters Girl Part II

It's Halloween night and all the Hooters are out! Too bad some of them aren't serving wings. Instead, they're serving up a fright in the back office with manager, Johnny. He sits there and waits for Jackie and Terra Mizu to escape his strict rope hog tie. But, they are gagged and struggling, making absolutely no headway. Johnny finally realizes that he cannot let this go on forever (with the angry Florida/Georgia mob gathering in the bar begging for their Halloween treats and tight asses). So, he reluctantly lets us go. Even though we were the finest sight he has ever seen tied up in hemp rope in our white sneakers, thick white socks, shiny pantyhose, and the signature short orange shorts and white tank top. Hopefully, we didn't ruin things for the Halloween crowd!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2079kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 104.6 MB

Download Hooters Girl Part II

Wasteland - A First Time For Everything

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Cat
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints
Video language: English

Cat had never tried any kinky sex, let alone kinky BDSM sex before, and asked Arcus to show her the ropes. After restraining her with chains to a table, he warmed her up with some spanking and cropping and then moved on to a hot waxing which got her attention! Next came an incredible experience with a Magic Wand which made her come so hard it brought her to tears of joy. Welcome to BDSM Sex, Cat. Much more fun awaits you!

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3522kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 302.9 MB

Download Wasteland - A First Time For Everything

I Try Out My New Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Rachel's hogtie should be tighter, so I tie a rope to the ropes that have her hogtied and tie it off overhead. Now Rachel is really bowed. I also add more rope to her toes and feet. Once again, I step away and watch Rachel endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I return to smack her feet with a thin wooden paddle. Her feet get a few smacks and then her ass gets a few more. I'm pretty happy with my new rope and hood. I start to untie Rachel as the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 878.8 MB

Download I Try Out My New Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 4

Wasteland - Hanging Around

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Shiva
Genres: Foot Worship, hot wax, Lesbian Bondage, restraints, Suspension

Bella and Shiva are two girls in the mood for a candle lit romp through the dungeon of Wasteland Studios. Strung up and exposed, Shiva finds herself in a precarious position. Bella is never one to let a good thing pass her by, takes full advantage of the situation and applies hot wax to all the sensitive parts of Shivas body. A generous application with the hair flogger, a little insertion, pussy worship and non stop orgasms.

Duration: 15:32
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 147.4 MB

Download Wasteland - Hanging Around

Convict Rehab: Gaia's Face Fucking and Anal Submission

Cast: James Deen ,Gaia
Genres: Role Play ,Submission ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,big dick ,fake boobs ,Slave

In this fantasy role play, Gaia has been taken out of a women's prison and brought to a secluded country ranch for an experimental rehabilitation program. However, the program is just a facade for a corrupt prison guard and a wealthy land owner to turn convicts into trained sex slaves. New girl Gaia impresses with her sexual appetite for rough sex and ability to be bound while getting face fucked and anal sex by James Deen.

Duration: 49:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4814kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Convict Rehab: Gaia's Face Fucking and Anal Submission
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04133 секунды с 9 запросами