All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Wasteland - For The Greater Good

Wasteland - For The Greater Good

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Flogging, Mistress Irony, Suspension
Video language: English

Mistress Irony has a new toy. Usually that would mean a new slave to torment and humiliate, but today shes all excited about her new rack. So what better combination is there then a spanking new rack and the beautiful Sicilia. The goal for the day? To see just what the rack can do and how much Sicilia can take.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2368kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 227.0 MB

Download Wasteland - For The Greater Good

Wasteland - Experiments In Electricity

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Master David
Genres: breast play, David Lawrence, Discipline, electro-stim, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Spanking

Its one of those rare occasions when Master David is more interested in experimentation then playing out a scene. His mostly willing sub, has kindly offered her body for his games. The problem starts when Nyssa tries very hard to not laugh during some electrical play. As soon as David releases that she was trying to trick him, the real punishment begins.

Duration: 11:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 230.3 MB

Download Wasteland - Experiments In Electricity

I'm Alive

I am alive lol... I have not been doing much this summer shoot wise, but I have been thinking and I have started making some plans for the coming year. I am also trying out new cameras, editing techniques and software. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to do some test shoots utilizing some of the new methods mentioned. Rachel stopped by just a few days ago and I did a quick shoot with her as it had been a while. I don't have all of my equipment with me so I found some old half rolls of black tape and decided to see what I could do with just that and a few zipties. It was fun and I hope you enjoy the results.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 802.0 MB

Download I'm Alive

Spanking Delight

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Lolly Cat enjoys while getting spanked hard by Madam Heaven. Watch and enjoy the spanking.

Duration: 20:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10744kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Spanking Delight

Alice Romain

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Were Alice Romain ready? Nobody asked her. She takes what she gets, let it be a creampie or some painful candlewax burn. Master Zenza ties the girl up, burns her, beats her ass and sole and fucks her brain out as it has to be.

Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Alice Romain
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10768 секунды с 9 запросами