Old 05-24-2024, 03:57 PM   #1167
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Master Of My Desires Semora

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kinky Hardcore Twinks
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
Who would've though that a young twink could be as deviant as to persecute a fellow twink, but these boys are the Master Of My Desire and are as brutal and unyielding as any dungeon master. They've obviously learned from the best and they can dole out pain and pleasure in equal measure. From pegging a trussed up boy to going top to tail with another to enjoy a mutual suck session before debasing and degrading him, these young men have found their niche!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:45:36
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3545kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Of My Desires

Colt - Slick Scene 1 - Dolan Wolf Mattawana

Studio: Colt
In a dimly lit corner, on a 4-post dungeon bed, a hot and hairy stud named Dolan Wolf lures you in with an intense stare and his throbbing tool. Sporting red and black “Mister S – Latex Shorts” Dolan reaches in and pulls out his long uncut cock. Mutually exploring his hot ass and stroking his well-oiled cock Dolan works up the intensity. His aching cock swells and cum starts to fly.
Duration: 19:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2352kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 361.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colt - Slick Scene 1 - Dolan Wolf

Dante Drackis, Leo Silva Hatch

Cast: Dante Drackis, Leo Silva
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Oral sex, Blowjob, Rimming, Masturbation, Fetish, Uniform, Muscles, Latin, Hairy, Big Dick, Uncut, Cumshot
Picking up trash is something that most inmates get to do once in awhile. However, we like to have some fun while we’re away from the prison. Since we’re doing them the favor of taking them out of their confinements to catch some sun rays. We expect them repay us. Midway through picking up trash I pulled an inmate aside and took him behind some bushes. Here is where we started to have some true fun. As some of the other guards kept watch, the inmate and I engaged in some good ol’ sex. Once I instructed the guard to take off his clothes, he was game from there. The inmate sucked my cock first then I penetrated his asshole in several different positions before busting all over him. Once we had our fun, it was time to gather all the inmates and file them right back inside the transport van.
Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9797kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dante Drackis, Leo Silva

Breed It Back In Pelion

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
When you’re a dirty little whore like Alex Candy – and let’s be perfectly honest here, that’s exactly what the young lad is! – time spent in a dungeon with Milan Sharp (and a dildo) is always gonna seem like a dream-come-true.
Duration: 30:52
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 927.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breed It Back In

Extrem Entlaufen Rappahannock Academy

Release Year: 2009
Studio: be.me.fi Video
Cast: none available
Genres: Amateur, BDSM, Dungeon, Leather, Bondage, Fisting
Just like someone is usually the top, and there's a willing bottom to make a man-to-man matched set, there's another side too that interjects excitement. Gay Domination is just that...a man in control...and his supplicant. Of course if varies in degree...but it's fun for both always. The domination is real and very hard.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:31:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 857.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extrem Entlaufen

Время генерации страницы 0.12204 секунды с 9 запросами