View Single Post
Old 05-24-2024, 03:03 PM   #20085
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Fresh Faced and Freshly Electro-Fucked!

Fresh Faced and Freshly Electro-Fucked!

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Naidyne
Genres: LezDom ,slim ,fake boobs ,Humiliation ,Electro Plug ,Electrical Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Dominatrix ,Tens Unit ,BDSM
Video language: English

Episode 4: In my final update with cute, impressionable 19 year old girl next door Naidyne, I complete my conversion of this otherwise innocent wanna-be whore into a raging electroslut!
I start this scene with some lesbian BDSM, restraining Naidyne's legs in the air while she's on her back. This gives me lots of access to her wet, wet, pussy and I put on my favorite electrosex toy, an electro strap-on!
But before I penetrate Naidyne's tender young cunt, I make sure that she suffers for my pleasure. I attach two electro clamps to each nipple and watch as she struggles against the electrical spasms. Then I have my lezdom fun with Naidyne, and fuck her to orgasm after orgasm (but only when I want her to cum) with my strap-on!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 768.1 MB

Download Fresh Faced and Freshly Electro-Fucked!

Buzzed

Her wrists and ankles cuffed, Lavender shuffles in a circle in the silo, hooded - lost. After she's had plenty of time to stew, PD stands her in the barn, a rope around her neck. He tapes her face and whips her until Lavender takes his cock out of his pants and gets him hard. After some thigh-fucking and cocksucking, she's bound in a strangling hogtie. Tied standing again, PD lashes one knee up to her shoulder and fucks the "dirty cocksucking slut" from behind. Sitting her down, he ties her other knee to her shoulder and canes her, jacking himself excitedly. He fucks and vibrates lavendar as she comes three times. After all that, Lavender's buzzed. She says she never wants to leave the farm, ever.

Format: real
Duration: 34:44
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 187.6 MB

Download Buzzed

Do Whatever You Want To Me

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

A real woman dominates over a man's soul even when he's whipping her. Though she's very young, Sheril is a woman in every bit who knows and feels that. Besides that, she cannot bear getting whipped without tears.

Duration: 18:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Do Whatever You Want To Me

Carmen Stark

Cast: Mark Davis ,Carmen Stark
Genres: Role Play ,other hair color ,Bondage ,Blindfold ,Domination ,Caning ,muscular ,Gag ,big dick ,Nipple Clamps

Carmen Stark is a member of Sexandsubmission who lives out her fantasy of being tied up and fucked by Mark Davis. Her journey begins blindfolded in a strict elbow tie with weighted nipple clamps. She gets the caning she dreamed about and a hard cock down her throat. Then, Carmen is fucked in suspension bondage and has a long explosive orgasm. Next, this lucky fan gets bound, gagged and deeply penetrated in her tight ass. Lastly she gets pounded with legs spread and swallows a load of come.

Duration: 59:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Carmen Stark

Drool Factory - Kali Kane

PD yanks kali into the barn, her wrists bound behind her back and a burlap bag over her head. Bound on her knees, PD ties her mouth backwards. Before long, she's sucking his dick. He spreadeagles kali on 4X4's , hoisting her in the air. After slapping her face, breasts, and pussy, he ties her tits very tight and fucks her holes until drool runs from her mouth in a long string. Whipping, caning, then PD fucks her mouth foamy and comes in her face.

Format: real
Duration: 35:06
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 189.0 MB

Download Drool Factory - Kali Kane
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04232 секунды с 9 запросами