View Single Post
Old 05-24-2024, 01:20 PM   #40307
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hooters Girl Part II Inkom

It's Halloween night and all the Hooters are out! Too bad some of them aren't serving wings. Instead, they're serving up a fright in the back office with manager, Johnny. He sits there and waits for Jackie and Terra Mizu to escape his strict rope hog tie. But, they are gagged and struggling, making absolutely no headway. Johnny finally realizes that he cannot let this go on forever (with the angry Florida/Georgia mob gathering in the bar begging for their Halloween treats and tight asses). So, he reluctantly lets us go. Even though we were the finest sight he has ever seen tied up in hemp rope in our white sneakers, thick white socks, shiny pantyhose, and the signature short orange shorts and white tank top. Hopefully, we didn't ruin things for the Halloween crowd!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2079kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 104.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hooters Girl Part II

The Zucchini Incident Icard

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Mason
Genres: Flogging ,Fingering ,toned ,BDSM ,Blonde ,Tattoo ,Slapping ,natural boobs ,Lesbian ,Straight
Video language: English
Mason’s an embarrassed waitress who goes to the doctor to remove a zucchini stuck up her ass. Doctor Madeline punishes and fucks her with a strapon for being a slut. Mason then takes the doctors fist up her dripping wet cunts and erupts with intense orgasms!
Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Zucchini Incident

Steel And Leather Wolfville

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Liv Revamped returns to, but it’s been a while since she’s been on Device Bondage so The Pope wastes no time getting to the torment. First a gagged Liv is bound hand and foot by two vertical poles riding a wooden horse where she’s groped and spanked before the flogger comes out to play. After some breath play ,The Pope gives Liv a few orgasms as a reward. Next, Liv is bound to a tabletop in a kneeling position making her ass a perfect target. The Pope flogs her ass and back before using the crop to torment her feet. After some fingering, Liv is fucked with a dildo while a vibrator is pressed against her pussy. Finally Liv is bound, face up on a table with the Hitachi bolted to the table.
Duration: 39:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9838kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Steel And Leather

Hannah's Test - Part 1 Qinhuangdao

Hannah wants to be a FutileStruggles model. It sounds like she can handle what I require, but there's no way of knowing until she's put to some real world testing. I start gently by simply binding her arms behind her back. Once she is securely bound, I grab her by her hair and start manhandling, spanking, and groping her. I add a neck rope and tie it over head. I add more rope. I smack her ass a few more times. I then add a crotch rope and tie it off over head tight! A rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and she's pulled back towards the post. This further tightens her crotch rope and neck rope. Her tits are exposed and then bound. I smack them for a while with a wooden spoon. She tries to pull away, but this only tightens her neck rope. I still have more plans for hannah, so I untie the crotchrope. I then bind her ankles, but leave a few inches in between. I finally release her from the neck rope and walk away. The clip ends shortly after.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hannah's Test - Part 1

The Shoplifter West Topsham

Cast: Amy Brooke ,Mark Davis ,Marco Banderas
Genres: Rope Bondage ,fake boobs ,Acrylic Plug ,Domination ,Kinky ,Ball Gag ,shaved ,Tattoo ,Stocks ,Clover Clamps ,muscular ,BDSM ,Bondage
Amy Brooke gets caught shoplifting in the wrong boutique and ends up paying for it through hard bondage, ass fucking and domination. After Mark puts her through her paces, she is objectified by being put on display and sold to a random customer for sex. Includes double penetration, punishment with electricity, rough sex, nipple torment and fantasy role play!
Duration: 1:06:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Shoplifter

Girl Next Door Vera King Gets Every Hole Fucked in Rope Bondage Salfordville

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Vera King
Genres: drool ,Facefucking ,brunet ,Slave ,Leather ,Petite ,Orgasm Denial ,Latinx ,Pain ,Rope Bondage
Vera King is a sadist’s dream. She has only one desire and that is to serve at the brutal whim of a cruel task-master, and to gobble as much cock as she possibly can. She starts her day on the ground, stripped naked, with her torso yanked high in the air, suspended with inescapable rope bondage. She is immediately inflicted with cruel impact play with a heavy leather flogger. Her entire chest turns red from the intense pain session. Her dom Tommy Pistol steps on her face with his thick leather boots, leaving a humiliating tread mark across Vera’s face. This sort of dismissive treatment only makes Vera’s pussy drip with even more desire. Tommy shoves his dick into her mouth. She tries to spit it out but she’s unable to escape the brutal face fucking. She spews spit all over her whore face, and helplessly gasps for air in between deep-throating that brutal cock. Next Vera is tied in a position that showcases her tiny bubble butt. Tommy wastes no time, and shoves his cock into Vera’s mouth yet again. After making her gag several times, he behind his helpless sex slave and jams his dick into her tight pink pussy. Vera flinches from the incursion as Tommy switches back and forth and fucks her tight butt hole and then back to her pussy. As he pounds her little ass, Vera squeals with delight and begs to be fucked harder and deeper. Tommy then flips his fuck toy onto her back and yanks her legs straight up in the air and restrains her helpless limbs to the side. He then recommits himself to fucking this whore as he pleases. He slams her pussy as Vera whispers her pleas to cum. But Tommy heckles her as she withers from the humiliation of orgasm denial. After her trembling subsides, Tommy jams his cock back into her ass for one more brutal fuck, before shooting his load all over Vera’s ass and pussy.
Duration: 1:07:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girl Next Door Vera King Gets Every Hole Fucked in Rope Bondage

Jasmine - Part 1 Huxley

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Jasmine has got her own share from Dr Lomp, and she has perfectly endured the torment. Now it’s time to see new girl Linda on the stage, to face what Jasmine has seen in her own session. This time, Dr Lomp takes his whip in hand for amateur newbie Linda. He is willing to train this new girl, and prepare her for the further cruel sessions, as well.
Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12300kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.03245 секунды с 9 запросами