LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Alice Romain Noatak

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English
Were Alice Romain ready? Nobody asked her. She takes what she gets, let it be a creampie or some painful candlewax burn. Master Zenza ties the girl up, burns her, beats her ass and sole and fucks her brain out as it has to be.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice Romain

Home Alone Malaysia

I am once again left home alone. Subject to my own devices, literally. This time, for my "self bondage", I decide on something still satin, but more of a bed time romp. I pair a gray shiny nightie with my metal collar, garter belt, stockings and high heels. Then, I put on my trusty leather wrist cuffs (so far, that is the only way I can tie my wrists-eventually I will be able to do so with rope). I stand in front of the master bathroom door and tie my legs together with the silver gray rope at the knees and ankles. And, since I am so generous, I stuff a pair of thong panties in my mouth and cover it with a duct tape gag using several thick pieces of tape. Finally, I secure my wrists above my head to the door and wiggle around. Maybe, Johnny won't let me spend any more nights alone. I know he would much rather be the one to enjoy this sight!
Duration: 7:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 330.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Home Alone

Guinea Betty Vol 2 Vado

Cast: Betty
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Speculum, Whipping, Pussy Stretching, Suspension, Vibrator, Tits Torture
Betty made the call; she wanted to come back. It was a great coincidence. We were working on designing and fabricating metal restraints. We had several pieces ready to go and Betty will be the guinea pig to try one out. Two inch by one quarter inch steel strap was fashioned into a fiddle. Then a leg spreader was designed to lock on to the ankles. We made sure there was an attachment point in the middle of the leg spreader. Now she is flipped around like a frog by attaching the fiddle to the spreader. In order to fuel the anticipation and tease, her panties stayed on for now. Her bum cheeks are nicely soiled by wiggling around on the dirty garage floor. This will be a nice contrast to the red welts that the cane can paint. She was just threatened with the cane. Betty is a very temperamental girl. Tears rolled out of her eyes at the mere site of the magic wand. We only had to tease her with it. The watery flow of ice melting under the soles of her feet could not match the flow of torment from her eyes. She needs to rest now — let’s put her in the cathedra. While Betty catches her breath we will apply the chicanery: butterfly pump gag, electrical tape, castration bands and suction tubes for her nipples and clitoris; clamps to splay the innies. Finally the electrical charged speculum squeezing the Grafenberg bulb. Ahhhh — the peal jam dripping from her vulva(1) is the icing on the cake.
Duration: 1:03:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guinea Betty Vol 2

Mia Lelani: Dirty Whore Msaken

Cast: Isis Love ,Mia Lelani
Genres: Brunette ,Facesitting ,Dominatrix ,fake boobs ,Anal ,shaped ,Asian ,Strap On ,Pain ,Straight
Busty Asian Mia Lelani shows that she can be a dirty obedient pain slut and take everything Isis Love dishes out. She takes a huge strap-on cock in her pussy, endures pain play, licks pussy and ass, sucks on feet, comes uncontrollably in bondage, gets fucked with a fuck saw and more!
Duration: 1:11:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Lelani: Dirty Whore

Big Natural Tits get Brutalized Woodland Mills

Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: Bondage ,Domination ,Metal Bondage ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,other hair color ,Big Natural Tits ,Fingering ,Submission ,Curvy
Bella has a very natural beauty about her, one that makes us want to torment her even more than usual. Her eyes are so bright that clouding them with fear and desperation seem like the best idea. She is beautiful, but when she suffers, she becomes more beautiful than before. Her natural tits bound by rubber and metal, her body held still by sadistic devices, her body and mind abused by a sick and twisted man, and her pussy commanded to release every orgasms it has for our pleasure.
Duration: 53:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Natural Tits get Brutalized

Wasteland - The Balls of St. Marys Kenova

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Mary
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Debbi, femsub, High Definition, Johnny, maledom
John isnt your typical priest, he believes that a little pain is required when saying ones prayers. Poor Mary Margaret happens to be saying her daily prayers as John into the chapel and he decides to help her in her devotions by showing her his own version of the holy sacraments. A little later he happens upon her again but this time came better prepared with a large wooden phallus.
Duration: 16:41
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 158.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Balls of St. Marys

Plastic Wrap Suspension Monroeville

Cast: London River ,Simon Blaise
Genres: big dick ,Straight ,shaved ,Suspension ,Bondage ,versatile ,natural boobs ,Redhead ,mummification ,toned
Polyvinyl film on a roll dispenser practically seems like it was created for pulling off sexy and suspensions and other forms of bondage! Taught by Simon Blaise, the Dom who made such “Blaisewrap” suspensions famous, you’ll earn the capabilities and limitations of plastic wrap and how to begin practicing the application of a body harness and suspension basics. The presentation includes step-by-step demonstration with sexy model London River. Explore one of the more comfortable, safer, and versatile forms of bondage that will provide their body and mind with varying levels of sensation. Simon discusses the core concepts of safety, learning your wrap, the various ways you can introduce your partner to this form of bondage. You’ll also learn wrapping principles and techniques for both ground and air bondage, and suggestions on how to safely progress from partial ground bondage to full flying mummification suspensions.
Duration: 1:31:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plastic Wrap Suspension

Время генерации страницы 0.03137 секунды с 9 запросами