View Single Post
Old 05-24-2024, 01:17 PM   #40298
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Newbie - Asian Amateur Ass Fucked and Humiliated Hackett

Cast: James Deen ,Madeleine Mei
Genres: brunet ,Rope Bondage ,Asian ,Choking ,Corporal Punishment ,Femdom ,Hot Wax ,Vaginal Penetration ,Straight ,Breast Bondage ,Gangbang ,natural boobs
Video language: English
I met Madeline at an upper floor party. She was looking for a gang bang, and I was looking to give her one, Public Disgrace style. We take this hot little slut off the upper floor and bring her down to the basement. Shackled to the wall in unforgiving metal restraints, with a hood over her head, Madeline is bound and helpless, unaware of who will be touching her, and what they will do. Madeline begs for mercy with the Hitachi pressed firmly on her clit, but quickly realizes that the more she begs, the more turned on the crowd gets. She is verbally degraded, manhandled, ass fucked, choked, spanked, caned, and rewarded with a face full of hot cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:32:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Newbie - Asian Amateur Ass Fucked and Humiliated

Hooters Glamour Shoot Turns into a Bondage Shoot Wagga Wagga

Nyxon is doing a Hooters photo Calendar shoot. As she is posing she notices some rope off to the side. She asks the photographer what it's for and he tells her that he is also a bondage photographer. Bondage sparks Nyxon's interest. The next thing you know the photographer is tying her up. They banter and flirt as he binds her tightly. Her elbows are bound tightly together as well as her thighs and ankles. She's then put on the floor for a bit before a harness ball gag is strapped into place. She's then hogtied, then to make her bondage a little tighter, her harness gag is tied back. Nyxon only lasts a few minutes once hogtied... Most of the clip is her being tied.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hooters Glamour Shoot Turns into a Bondage Shoot

Young and Petite Slut in Grueling Bondage and Tormented Ormsby

Cast: Isabella Nice ,The Pope
Genres: slim ,BDSM ,Latinx ,Feet ,big dick ,Straight ,Bondage ,brunet ,Petite ,Humiliation
Isabella has a few shoots under her belt at Kink, but The Pope hasn’t had his way with her yet. The day has come where we finally get to see her suffer properly in tight bondage and suffer brutal domination at the hands of the meanest fucker on the internet. Let’s hope she has her big girl panties on, because this is not going to be an easy day. She begins in a sitting/lotus position with her arms pulled into a strappado. Her neck is pulled, both forward to her ankles, and back to the pole behind her. This creates a predicament that squeezes her neck. Her nipples are clamped and weights are added to stretch her sensitive nipple as far as possible. Next she is face down and in a hogtie. Her ankle are pulled one way and her wrists the other. The ropes are tightened throughout the scene to convert this into a scorpion tie. This grueling position takes its toll on her little body quickly, but not before he makes her orgasm harder than she has all day. We continue to the final scene where we have Isabella in a brutal tie with one of her legs pulled straight up and theother secured to the box. Her feet are caned and the rest of her body is subjected to moregrueling punishment. She is allowed to orgasm a few more times before she is released.
Duration: 35:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young and Petite Slut in Grueling Bondage and Tormented

I Try Out My New Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 4 Rice

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Rachel's hogtie should be tighter, so I tie a rope to the ropes that have her hogtied and tie it off overhead. Now Rachel is really bowed. I also add more rope to her toes and feet. Once again, I step away and watch Rachel endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I return to smack her feet with a thin wooden paddle. Her feet get a few smacks and then her ass gets a few more. I'm pretty happy with my new rope and hood. I start to untie Rachel as the clip ends.
Duration: 19:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 878.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Try Out My New Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 4

Winnie's Perils Sagamore Beach

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Master Jean is on a roll. The girls are flowing in, one after another. His rich clients are paying him astronomical sums to get to play with the girls and torture them for the fun of it. This time it's Winnie who's fallen into Master Jeans trap. She finds herself tied up the basement, just like so many girls before her, not knowing what to expect. She's soon to find out that pain and pleasure are very closely related...
Duration: 47:00
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie's Perils

Torture of Loyalty - Part 3 Uncle Sam

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Mia, a timid pigeon. She is facing the utmost pain, she can't give even a little disobedience, and is helplessly waiting for the unbearable tortures to finish. For every strokes Dr. Lomp donating her, she is hopping silently in pain. She is so well tamed, so she even can't think of resisting. Trying so much not to weep, Mia is proving that she is not an inexperienced slave girl anymore. Well come to Graias pain club, girl. Let our friends to enjoy your suffering.
Duration: 15:23
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10704kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torture of Loyalty - Part 3

Bondage Barbie Ankang

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real:
Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Barbie

Время генерации страницы 0.04863 секунды с 9 запросами