View Single Post
Old 05-24-2024, 09:58 AM   #9062
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Training of Number Seven, Day One Pacolet Mills

Cast: Adrianna Nicole
Genres: Bondage ,Discipline ,Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Female Slave ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,Oral Sex
Video language: English
Initiate speech training right away, take away her curse words.
Strip her naked and put her to hard work in the Armory’s filthy sub-basements performing manual labor under a watchful and demonic eye. Liberally apply the whip and hose while making non-sensical demands of the sweaty, dirty slut.
Hose her off and present her body like a show on a cold hard table. Conduct a thorough examination, followed by tight bondage and massive orgasms.
Fuck her face with a hard cock to observe her oral skills, then bend her over the desk to test her cunt as well.
Feed her a load of hot come, then dress her and deposit her in the slave quarters for the evening to make her video journals and do her homework.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:16:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Number Seven, Day One

Hannah's Test - Part 2 Bailey Island

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. hannah has been ungagged for far to long. I remedy that with a huge red ballgag. I then make her hobble over and under the cable stretched across the room. I retie her crotchrope up to a pulley attached to it. Her hair is tied back and hannah is ordered to walk to the wall and turn around. Once she gets close the crotchrope tightens as there is no play in the cable near the wall. She struggles and finally makes it and manages to get turned around... very amusing! Once she makes it back, I remove her ballgag and prepare her for the next portion of her test. I pull up the hogtie bench, pick her up and plant her face down on it. I then start tying her to it. Its not long and she is bound and arched nicely. I stuff her mouth with a rag and tape it in. A nylon is slipped over her head and more tape is added. She's left to struggle for a bit. Nipple clamps and a padlock weight are next. As she struggles, the clamp on her right tit eventually slides off. The weight is now hanging off just her left nipple. It eventually slides off as well. I return to grope and pinch her now sore nipples. I then have some fun slapping and poking her with a thin bamboo stick. She also gets some hard ass slaps as well. I eventually remove her hood and gag and the clip ends shortly after. at the end of the clip I've added a deleted scene of hannah being gagged with a huge purple ball.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hannah's Test - Part 2

Sweaty Pig Part 1 London River Cantua Creek

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
London River is a fucked up pig. A fucked up, sweaty pig. She's straining to hold herself up because the metal collar around her neck doesn't let her sit, squat, or stand upright, it just locks her into some terrible middle position.
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweaty Pig Part 1 London River

Luna Lovely - Rough Domination With Bondage & Lashing Kidsgrove

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Luna Lovely
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Humiliation, Rope Bondage, Small Tits, Spanking, Submission, Vibrator
Luna Lovely is back on Kink and this time she’s eager to be marked, and The Pope is the man for the job! First Luna is tied on top of a wedge sawhorse where The Pope ball-gags her then puts her in a noose for more control. Then The Pope begins whipping her ass until Luna starts to quiver. He gives her the Hitachi for a while before returning to the lashing of Luna’s fit body. Eventually the crop comes out and The Pope really starts tenderizing Luna’s flesh. Next Luna is suspended giving The Pope clear access to all of her, so he starts off with a good spanking before adding even more rope. Once Luna is secured, The Pope fucks her exposed pussy with the dildo then adds the Hitachi for over-stimulation and keeps going until he’s gotten the orgasm from her that he demands. Finally, Luna is tied to a pole with her arms and legs over her head for even easier access to her pussy, which The Pope starts slapping. Eager to up the ante, he soon breaks out the cane and starts going to town on Luna’s ass and thighs. It’s not too long before Luna gets her wish and her legs are good and marked, so The Pope gives her pussy the Hitachi one more time as her reward.
Duration: 50:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9844kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna Lovely - Rough Domination With Bondage & Lashing

Holiday Bonus video Bellefontaine

This month I teach you Holiday decorating made simple. First off, if you don't have the equipment to rig a suspension in front of the Christmad tree, you may want to correct that oversight! I find that hanging like an ornament in front of the tree really adds to the holiday spirit. So, find your favorite damsel, and string her up wearing something festive in front of the tree. Here, I am wearing a gold minidress, thigh high nude stockings, candy cane striped thong, and gemstoned silver high heels that match the ornaments on the tree. And, don't forget the duct tape...it comes in silver, but we decided to use gold to match my dress. Watch through to the end of the video to see me remove an around the head duct tape gag and see how much I dislike around the head tape gags. Funnally, don't forget to leave your damsel in a compromised position, so you can apply a hitachi as you enjoy your eggnog! Cheers! Now get to that decorating already!
Duration: 10:04
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 166.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holiday Bonus video

Fresh Faced and Freshly Electro-Fucked! Traunstein

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Naidyne
Genres: LezDom ,slim ,fake boobs ,Humiliation ,Electro Plug ,Electrical Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Dominatrix ,Tens Unit ,BDSM
Episode 4: In my final update with cute, impressionable 19 year old girl next door Naidyne, I complete my conversion of this otherwise innocent wanna-be whore into a raging electroslut!
I start this scene with some lesbian BDSM, restraining Naidyne’s legs in the air while she’s on her back. This gives me lots of access to her wet, wet, pussy and I put on my favorite electrosex toy, an electro strap-on!
But before I penetrate Naidyne’s tender young cunt, I make sure that she suffers for my pleasure. I attach two electro clamps to each nipple and watch as she struggles against the electrical spasms. Then I have my lezdom fun with Naidyne, and fuck her to orgasm after orgasm (but only when I want her to cum) with my strap-on!
Duration: 20:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 768.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Faced and Freshly Electro-Fucked!

The Training Louisville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Renata suspects that it will not be easy today. Even the undress is not. Bonus: Uncut shot of a naked oriental "beauty queen" front whipping with an electric wire. Starring: Renata Fox.
Duration: 18:56
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10251kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training

Время генерации страницы 0.03047 секунды с 9 запросами