View Single Post
Old 05-24-2024, 09:54 AM   #9049
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Community Dinner With James Deen Temperanceville

Cast: James Deen ,Beretta James ,Dylan Ryan
Genres: unshaved ,Discipline ,Corporal Punishment ,Latex ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,mixed ,slim ,Slave ,Straight
Video language: English
The house slaves have a terrible habit of avoiding discovery of their mistakes, which typically lands them in even more trouble. Tonight is no exception. From the get, the slaves forget to serve dinner to the guests promptly and the mistakes continue to roll out from there. Orgasms are stolen, incorrect answers given, and lies are told. Luckily, James Deen was not there for dinner, but for domination.
James has his eye on the girls the entire time and makes sure to keep them occupied with foot service, cock worship, and entertainment. Woe is the slave who makes James bored. Tramp learns this lesson quickly as she has her mouth held open by Annika Albright and Remy LaCroix, making more room for James to fuck her throat. When she cannot take it any longer, tramp is thrown on the floor and fucked in front of all the guests.
Meanwhile slave pistol humiliates herself by sneaking an orgasm on the main dining table while Stefanos uses her for the guests amusement. Fallen from grace, she is handed off the James for punishment, which he happily doles out to both the girls in total sexual subjugation and degradation. Meanwhile, the guests busy themselves with rope suspensions and latex worship and Jack Hammer and Eden Alexander play rough and fuck even rougher.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Community Dinner With James Deen

Pain slut Satina Lake Grove

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
The dominatrix Lucie Arztin, reincarnated as a nurse, securely fixes the transsexual Satina in a medical chair and gags the transsexual Satina in her medical office and performs various procedures on her: inserts a catheter, pierces the nipples, pumps up the breasts, penetrates the anus, stimulates with a vibrator, uses a dilator.
Duration: 42:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2562kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 843.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain slut Satina

Convict Rehab: Gaia's Face Fucking and Anal Submission Pitcher

Cast: James Deen ,Gaia
Genres: Role Play ,Submission ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,big dick ,fake boobs ,Slave
In this fantasy role play, Gaia has been taken out of a women’s prison and brought to a secluded country ranch for an experimental rehabilitation program. However, the program is just a facade for a corrupt prison guard and a wealthy land owner to turn convicts into trained sex slaves. New girl Gaia impresses with her sexual appetite for rough sex and ability to be bound while getting face fucked and anal sex by James Deen.
Duration: 49:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4814kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Convict Rehab: Gaia's Face Fucking and Anal Submission

Blue Bodysuit Red Rope Msida

I quite often submit Mina to very intense and tight hogties, both in personal life and online here, but every once in a while I go one step further, trying to push her limits and see how bendy she can go, and Mina is capable of enduring some of the most unholy hogties I have seen. I had her put on a simple but super hot blue bodysuit and tights combo, then proceeded to tie her elbows into one of my favourite positions, forcing her elbows into a bent position in the small of her back which actually adds to the intensity of the bondage. After a little while of shooting her struggling like that I proceed to bend her into an unholy hogtie, you can see how I do this on screen, supporting her body on my knees and using that to tighter down the tie. The result is amazing as usual and because this one was especially difficult for her just about ever second you see of film is the most she could take, having the elbows forced into that position makes the whole thing way more difficult to bear than straight arms. I had to cut the rope as soon as the camera stopped rolling. Thats my girl!
Duration: 18:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6696kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 901.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Bodysuit Red Rope

Domination victim Freeborn

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Now what Rebecca Contreras got today from Jean Fourne, that must have hurt! Rebecca's nipples were clipped up and I don't even have to mention I guess, that all of her body parts were bound with ropes.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:06:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domination victim

Bobbi Starr Destroyed! Phuket

Cast: Nacho Vidal ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Submission ,unshaved ,Rough Sex ,Latinx ,muscular ,Brunette ,Sub ,big dick ,Pain ,slim
In this wild shoot from 2011, Bobbi Starr returns for her most intense Sex and Submission scene to date! She’s very excited to work with Nacho Vidal, who’s known for being one of the best rough sex performers. We watch Bobbi through hidden cameras in the talent office and make up room. Then, she’s grabbed by Nacho Vidal and carried down to the Armory basement where he manhandles and fucks her like a rag doll. She’s aggressively throat fucked, finger fucked, making her squirt onto herself and ass fucked deep and hard. Then she’s put in bondage on all fours and held in place with an ass hook attached to her harness gag. Finally, with her legs pinned back in another strict bondage position, Bobbi comes hard from being relentlessly fucked!
Duration: 1:05:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bobbi Starr Destroyed!

Hang Tight Saint Robert

This week brings us Ashley Graham, and with her, yet another fine young Damsel enters the DungeonCorp fold. She's a supremely busty vixen with an immaculate body. We've got her bound on the floor in an intricate tie as we watch her struggle, and try as she might, we've got her exactly where we want her. We loosen her ties, but only to reposition her in a back-bend, where we take the opportunity to press the vibe against that lovely pussy. In this precarious position, Ashley had better hang tight as we toy with her clit and push her into a blistering orgasm and beyond.
Duration: 11:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 124.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hang Tight

Время генерации страницы 0.12359 секунды с 9 запросами