Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Releasing Riley

Releasing Riley

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Riley Reyes has been too up tight lately, stressed and tense. Matt Williams is here to get rid of some of that tension for her through whatever means he deems necessary. To start her treatment, Matt has Riley down on her knees, tied up to wooden posts by rope around her arms, shoulders, thighs, and neck. He fits her quickly with a black ball gag and removes any fabric protecting any part of her body from his torment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Releasing Riley

Holiday Bonus video

This month I teach you Holiday decorating made simple. First off, if you don't have the equipment to rig a suspension in front of the Christmad tree, you may want to correct that oversight! I find that hanging like an ornament in front of the tree really adds to the holiday spirit. So, find your favorite damsel, and string her up wearing something festive in front of the tree. Here, I am wearing a gold minidress, thigh high nude stockings, candy cane striped thong, and gemstoned silver high heels that match the ornaments on the tree. And, don't forget the duct tape...it comes in silver, but we decided to use gold to match my dress. Watch through to the end of the video to see me remove an around the head duct tape gag and see how much I dislike around the head tape gags. Funnally, don't forget to leave your damsel in a compromised position, so you can apply a hitachi as you enjoy your eggnog! Cheers! Now get to that decorating already!

Duration: 10:04
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 166.9 MB

Download Holiday Bonus video

Cold Blue Steel

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Jewelz Blu is brand new to , but not to kink itself. Jewelz is well versed in the BDSM world, but this is the first time she's decided to go this deep into her submissive side. The Pope takes advantage of this and gets her locked into her first device. Jewelz is on her back, legs up and locked into traps, and her arms pulled back into a strappado. This device has her as helpless as she could be and The Pope doesn't waste time getting to the torment. The flogger is used to tenderize her flesh, as well as test her endurance to the pain. Next the crop is used for more precision to specifically hurt the sensitive areas.

Duration: 54:18
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2428kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cold Blue Steel

BondageCafe - Emily Addison - Sexual Evolution [wmbcv-059]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

She can wiggle her toes and fingers but that's about it. She begs to be untied as she struggles against her restraints. "Please help me. Pretty please." Jim helps her alright! He shoves a gag in her mouth to help muffle her begging.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4780kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 525.1 MB

Download BondageCafe - Emily Addison - Sexual Evolution [wmbcv-059]

Big Natural Tits get Brutalized

Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: Bondage ,Domination ,Metal Bondage ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,other hair color ,Big Natural Tits ,Fingering ,Submission ,Curvy

Bella has a very natural beauty about her, one that makes us want to torment her even more than usual. Her eyes are so bright that clouding them with fear and desperation seem like the best idea. She is beautiful, but when she suffers, she becomes more beautiful than before. Her natural tits bound by rubber and metal, her body held still by sadistic devices, her body and mind abused by a sick and twisted man, and her pussy commanded to release every orgasms it has for our pleasure.

Duration: 53:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Big Natural Tits get Brutalized
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04678 секунды с 9 запросами