View Single Post
Old 05-24-2024, 08:54 AM   #2271
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fresh Faced and Freshly Electro-Fucked! Gauley Bridge

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Naidyne
Genres: LezDom ,slim ,fake boobs ,Humiliation ,Electro Plug ,Electrical Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Dominatrix ,Tens Unit ,BDSM
Video language: English
Episode 4: In my final update with cute, impressionable 19 year old girl next door Naidyne, I complete my conversion of this otherwise innocent wanna-be whore into a raging electroslut!
I start this scene with some lesbian BDSM, restraining Naidyne’s legs in the air while she’s on her back. This gives me lots of access to her wet, wet, pussy and I put on my favorite electrosex toy, an electro strap-on!
But before I penetrate Naidyne’s tender young cunt, I make sure that she suffers for my pleasure. I attach two electro clamps to each nipple and watch as she struggles against the electrical spasms. Then I have my lezdom fun with Naidyne, and fuck her to orgasm after orgasm (but only when I want her to cum) with my strap-on!
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 768.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Faced and Freshly Electro-Fucked!

Fresh Meat: Haley Spades Kazanlak

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Haley Spades is brand new to BDSM, and we treated her that way. Every model is different, so each one is treated as such. Some are tough as nails, and some not so much. None the less, we strive to constantly bring you new faces, and today we present you with Haley. Haley begins in the scavenger’s daughter, gagged, and completely helpless. The Pope enters and sees that she is overly nervous, so he gives her an orgasm to loosen her up a bit. He then adds clothes pins to her inner thighs to test her pain tolerance, and ability to process pain.
Duration: 46:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Meat: Haley Spades

BondageCafe - Randy Moore - Orgasmic Stretch [wmbcv-0609] Quicksburg

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
Some of my bondage sets are pretty complex - others are not. In certain ways this is not. The bondage is just a series of bands of rope that run the length of Alexis' body rendering her completely helpless.
Duration: 25:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3526kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 702.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Randy Moore - Orgasmic Stretch [wmbcv-0609]

Wasteland - The Blushing Rose Sunol

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Rose
Genres: BDSM, caning, Controlled Orgasms, femsub, High Definition, maledom, strap-on sex
Its hard times for our delicate little Rose as she finds herself caught between two sadistic pain masters. Zachariah and Violet are doing their very best to break this fine young filly. So the night begins with a tendering of Roses subtle little ass using the usual suspects; a firm hand, an unforgiving wooden paddle and the very popular leather riding crop. Her ass is nice and pink but Violet has much more in store for her. She kneels down and uses her angry tongue on Rose™s tender clit while Zachariah continues to spank and tweak Roses erect nipples bringing her to her first dripping orgasm. Oh but how the fun continues as Violet stands triumphantly before Rose with her nine inch rubber cock in hand. Rose gets on her knees and reluctantly swallows the whole thing as Zachariah eats her pussy and excites her with a magic wand of his own. Think thats it? Think again as Violet slides her cock deep into Roses swollen pussy and fucks her too an orgasmic cum dripping end!
Duration: 14:40
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 139.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Blushing Rose

HT - Sybil Hawthorne - A Trained Grover

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination, Vibrator
Sybil is deeply involved in the BDSM lifestyle. At home Sybil has a Domina. They are Trained to accept high levels of pain. Sybil has come to us to tests their limits. Sybil tells us that at home their Domina doesn’t usually tie them up. Here that’s a prerequisite.
Sybil is upside down and their body is already marked up. As the marks grow and multiply so does their excitement. Finger’s slip into their tender love tunnel and a vibrator hums on their nub. It’s not long before they are begging for permission to cum.
One of Sybil’s best features is their ass. So of course that’s what we display. An asshook pulls their head back and more pain is applied. Sybil cries yet again. Yet again they are rewarded with orgasmic bliss.
Duration: 1:01:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Sybil Hawthorne - A Trained

Young Latin Pain Slut Second Mesa

Cast: Liv Aguilera ,The Pope
Genres: Domination ,shaved ,Bondage ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,Pain ,BDSM ,brunet ,Latinx ,Straight
Liv is still new to the BDSM world, but that doesn’t mean this slut doesn’t love to suffer. Her body is fucking amazing and we make sure to display it in grueling bondage. She may be new to the game, but Liv is definitely one that loves to suffer. Her orgasms get stronger as the pain increases throughout the day.
Duration: 46:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Latin Pain Slut

Nikki Riddle Traer

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
We didn't forget about our new HuCoW Nikki Riddle, don't worry. It's just that we are so busy with so many HuCows, it is hard to show all of the sessions on the website. If you remember, Nikki's intake went very well, her holes were inspected and her nipples were volume tested. She was ready to move to the barn! Nikki is another one of these highly sexual HuCows, with super sensitive nipples and clit. So the best way to get the hormones flowing is to milk her and simultaneously stimulate her. This will make her brain associate the discomfort of milking with the pleasure of orgasms, and after a lot of sessions, she will not be able to tell the difference anymore. But we are not there yet! This is Nikki's first full milking session, so she will need hard stimulation with the magic wand!
Duration: 9:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14765kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Riddle
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04793 секунды с 9 запросами