View Single Post
Old 05-24-2024, 08:14 AM   #3342
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fresh Faced and Freshly Electro-Fucked! Indian Springs

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Naidyne
Genres: LezDom ,slim ,fake boobs ,Humiliation ,Electro Plug ,Electrical Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Dominatrix ,Tens Unit ,BDSM
Video language: English
Episode 4: In my final update with cute, impressionable 19 year old girl next door Naidyne, I complete my conversion of this otherwise innocent wanna-be whore into a raging electroslut!
I start this scene with some lesbian BDSM, restraining Naidyne’s legs in the air while she’s on her back. This gives me lots of access to her wet, wet, pussy and I put on my favorite electrosex toy, an electro strap-on!
But before I penetrate Naidyne’s tender young cunt, I make sure that she suffers for my pleasure. I attach two electro clamps to each nipple and watch as she struggles against the electrical spasms. Then I have my lezdom fun with Naidyne, and fuck her to orgasm after orgasm (but only when I want her to cum) with my strap-on!
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 768.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Faced and Freshly Electro-Fucked!

Bianca Dagger suffers and cums though her first hardcore bondage experience Ivanovo

Cast: Bianca Dagger
Genres: natural boobs ,switch ,Handler ,Fingering ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Straight
Welcome Bianca Dagger to her first Hogtied appearance. With new girls we never know what will happen. Will we make it past the first scene? Can she even be gagged? Can she make it till the end? More new girls crash out of Hogtied, then any other site we have. Why? Because we will not compromise. Hogtied is the best Bondage site out there and we will not make a shoot easier, we will just stop. The Members deserve the best and we will continue to do our best.
With that said Bianca did wonderful for her first hardcore bondage experience and we look forward to getting her back if we can.
Duration: 48:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bianca Dagger suffers and cums though her first hardcore bondage experience

19-Year-Old Loves Anal Electricity! Kopperston

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Mandy Muse
Genres: Brunette ,Electrical Play ,Corporal Punishment ,bottom ,shaved ,Electric Dildo ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Electro Plug ,Femdom
Young Mandy Muse may leave Aiden’s dungeon a shaking pile of sweat and cum; but when she enters, Mandy is all smiles and giggles! Turns out this fresh-faced slut is an electro-virgin and beyond excited to finally have that title fucked right out of her!
Watch LIVE as Mandy loses her electro-virginity to the cold, metal samurai, repeated cattle proddings, tzappers all over her wet body, an electric buttplug up her tight ass, the violent wand, an electro-strap on fuck, and finally, the grand cumsoaked finale: Aiden’s entire fist up her pussy! Mandy Muse cums in with a bang…and then cums again…and again. We may never let her out!
Duration: 1:03:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19-Year-Old Loves Anal Electricity!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03339 секунды с 9 запросами