View Single Post
Old 05-24-2024, 08:13 AM   #3340
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Community Dinner With James Deen Brittany

Cast: James Deen ,Beretta James ,Dylan Ryan
Genres: unshaved ,Discipline ,Corporal Punishment ,Latex ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,mixed ,slim ,Slave ,Straight
Video language: English
The house slaves have a terrible habit of avoiding discovery of their mistakes, which typically lands them in even more trouble. Tonight is no exception. From the get, the slaves forget to serve dinner to the guests promptly and the mistakes continue to roll out from there. Orgasms are stolen, incorrect answers given, and lies are told. Luckily, James Deen was not there for dinner, but for domination.
James has his eye on the girls the entire time and makes sure to keep them occupied with foot service, cock worship, and entertainment. Woe is the slave who makes James bored. Tramp learns this lesson quickly as she has her mouth held open by Annika Albright and Remy LaCroix, making more room for James to fuck her throat. When she cannot take it any longer, tramp is thrown on the floor and fucked in front of all the guests.
Meanwhile slave pistol humiliates herself by sneaking an orgasm on the main dining table while Stefanos uses her for the guests amusement. Fallen from grace, she is handed off the James for punishment, which he happily doles out to both the girls in total sexual subjugation and degradation. Meanwhile, the guests busy themselves with rope suspensions and latex worship and Jack Hammer and Eden Alexander play rough and fuck even rougher.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Community Dinner With James Deen

Wasteland - Double Down Weare

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Lilith
Genres: fire play, hot wax, Leila, Lesbian Bondage, Spanking
Under the unyielding hand of Zacharia and the stinging touch of Violet, Rose can only remain still as her tender skin is adorned with hot wax, caressed with liquid fire then punished harshly by revengeful leather. While elsewhere in the dungeons of Wasteland, Mistress Lilith has sweet Leila nestled uncomfortably in her presence as she pokes, crops and plays with her body. Leila endures what she can, but inevitably is commanded to bring her Mistress to climax, before she can reap her reward. Lots of action in this weeks update Double Down.
Duration: 17:05
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1167kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 161.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Double Down

Wasteland - Experiments In Electricity Cochin

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Master David
Genres: breast play, David Lawrence, Discipline, electro-stim, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Spanking
Its one of those rare occasions when Master David is more interested in experimentation then playing out a scene. His mostly willing sub, has kindly offered her body for his games. The problem starts when Nyssa tries very hard to not laugh during some electrical play. As soon as David releases that she was trying to trick him, the real punishment begins.
Duration: 11:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 230.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Experiments In Electricity

The Assassin - Not Ranked The Tornado - Not Ranked La Serena

Cast: Ariel X ,Gwen Diamond
Genres: Humiliation ,Blonde ,LezDom ,Tattoo ,Submission ,Pussy Eating ,slim ,Strap On ,Facesitting ,Domination
Ariel X, aka “The Assassin”, returns for season 5. She finished 9th last season and improved every match. She is smooth, tough and a good smack talker. The Assassin knows how to punish losers in RD4.
Welcome Gwen Diamond aka “The Tornado”, this 20 year old from Kansas thinks she tough and has what it takes to be successful here at Ultimate Surrender, only time will tell..
This match has it all, crushing leg body scissors, submissions, head scissors, face sitting and fingering. Throw in some great chin locks and hardcore kissing, and you end up with a great match up.
Duration: 46:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Assassin - Not Ranked The Tornado - Not Ranked

Tattoo punishment Howson

Studio: Perverse Family
Genres: Unusual, Anal, Hardcore, Pissing, Milf, Deepthroat, Group sex, Perverse, Fetish, Fisting, Squirt
Save yourself if you can! Nobody in the household has seen Susan who was pissed. She was running around the house like the coronavirus, and all because unhappy Anna wanted to role play as a whore like Aunt Sandra. Susan first subjugated her anally to waterboarding, then award her with a forehead tattoo and executed the sentence. Home Sweet Home? Forget about it! This is a high-security prison camp.
Duration: 7:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4559kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 252.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tattoo punishment

Hippie Chick Webber

Sometimes, despite how adorable and enticing I look, I decide to act bad. And, I get punished. Today is just one of those days. After going out to the festival in downtown, I come home to find Johnny with some handcuffs, metal ankle cuffs and a spreader bar just waiting for my return. I didn't fold the laundry and put it away as usual. Guess I should have done it before I went downtown for the morning in my charming brightly colored tie-dye sundress. Oh well, he's not really mad, just looking for a reason to exert his will over me. So, I let him secure me to the column in between the living room and dining room with arms behind my back around the column and legs spread on the ground in front of me. I can't go anywhere! He gives me a cleave gag, so that he can lecture me in peace about why I need to get my chores done before spending the morning out. Well, since I have already been a little defiant this morning, the switch in my brain goes off that tells me to push my limits a little farther. Usually, Johnny just realizes I am being playful and lets me play around for a little bit, but today he means business. He must have really wanted that laundry done! So, he does the one thing that he knows will put me in my place and bring me under his will completely....He gives me an over the face panty gag. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! You may know that there are other gags that I do not love...like the harness gags for instance. This panty gag, I hate so much, that it makes the harness gag seem like a harmless little bandanna.
Duration: 6:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2098kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hippie Chick

Dana DeArmond and Ariel X Lac du Flambeau

Cast: Ariel X ,Dana DeArmond
Genres: Anal ,Predicament Bondage ,other hair color ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Strap On ,Straight ,Dominatrix ,toned ,natural boobs
Ariel X and Dana DeArmond are two exquisitely beautiful models who are also incredibly tough and slutty. In this update they get tied up and pitted against one another so that if one of them wants to cum the other must suffer. A classic 2 girl shoot with plenty of pussy licking, massive orgasms, and predicament bondage.
Duration: 38:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 851.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dana DeArmond and Ariel X
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02746 секунды с 9 запросами