View Single Post
Old 05-24-2024, 07:29 AM   #1574
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Happy Valentines Day 2021 West Halifax

It's Valentine's Day! And, we've lost the good sense to be romantic. Instead, this year, we've decided to explore a little bit of pvc, metal, and fishnets. So, I put on my new pvc body suit, with fishnet stockings, matching gloves and high heels. Johnny then puts leather cuffs on my ankles and wrists and a black metal collar around my neck. Then, he pops a purple latex ball gag in my mouth and attaches me spread to the St. Andrews cross. I try to put on my best enticing show for Johnny. You know, drooling, struggling and generally trying to enjoy my predicament. Which makes for the perfect bdsm valentine's treat. I hope you enjoy! I know I did!
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 590.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy Valentines Day 2021

Hannah Perez & Elizabeth Andrews Bakersville

Hannah was in an office with Mr. Big Boss. She was wearing a black body suit with a matching mini skirt and a red waist cincher over top of it. The Boss was applying ropes to her arms as she giggled and carried on with him. He bound her elbows and wrists, looping the extra rope from her wrists around her forearms to cinch them tighter together. Hannah shimmed in her tight latex against the ropes. The Boss stood behind Hannah and gagged her with a leather bodybag gag. He moved to her ankles and tied them together.
Duration: 13:58
Video: 544x400, AVC (H.264), 1109kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 126.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hannah Perez & Elizabeth Andrews

Cocktease Part One Matthew Town

Cast: CamDamage, Vespa
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Latex, Catsui
Video language: English
Starting in 2015 – and seemingly out of nowhere – latex was back. Its popularity as a fashion statement began to grow as a number of influential celebrities, including Kim Kardashian and her siblings, Katy Perry, and Rihanna wore latex to various red carpet events. Latex was back in the public eye and this time, it was here to stay!
Duration: 7:11
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 28259kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cocktease Part One

Cocoon Barrytown

However, as latex’s popularity in the fashion world grows, so do the available options. Even though it’s only been in the spotlight for a few short years, latex has moved far beyond monochrome black outfits geared at fetishists.
Duration: 4:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14644kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 538.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cocoon

Christophers Toy Nilwood

Therefore, it might sometimes be a good idea to go easy on the shine spray when wearing latex to the office or to a formal event. Don’t worry: the more “refined” shine will not detract at all from latex’s aesthetic appeal or comfort. Instead of the “wet” look to which you might be accustomed, you’ll find yourself giving off more of a warm “glow”.
Duration: 6:39
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 28263kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christophers Toy

Community Dinner With James Deen Eisenstadt

Cast: James Deen ,Beretta James ,Dylan Ryan
Genres: unshaved ,Discipline ,Corporal Punishment ,Latex ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,mixed ,slim ,Slave ,Straight
The house slaves have a terrible habit of avoiding discovery of their mistakes, which typically lands them in even more trouble. Tonight is no exception. From the get, the slaves forget to serve dinner to the guests promptly and the mistakes continue to roll out from there. Orgasms are stolen, incorrect answers given, and lies are told. Luckily, James Deen was not there for dinner, but for domination.
James has his eye on the girls the entire time and makes sure to keep them occupied with foot service, cock worship, and entertainment. Woe is the slave who makes James bored. Tramp learns this lesson quickly as she has her mouth held open by Annika Albright and Remy LaCroix, making more room for James to fuck her throat. When she cannot take it any longer, tramp is thrown on the floor and fucked in front of all the guests.
Meanwhile slave pistol humiliates herself by sneaking an orgasm on the main dining table while Stefanos uses her for the guests amusement. Fallen from grace, she is handed off the James for punishment, which he happily doles out to both the girls in total sexual subjugation and degradation. Meanwhile, the guests busy themselves with rope suspensions and latex worship and Jack Hammer and Eden Alexander play rough and fuck even rougher.
Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Community Dinner With James Deen

Holly Randall Productions - Ryan Ryans Nineveh

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Holly Randall Productions
Cast: Ryan Ryans
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Masturbation, Fingering, Hairy, Ass, Solo, high heels, outdoor
These two really are a double act as they hand the guy two dildos, he gladly obliges them with a good latex pussy pumping.
Duration: 9:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10242kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 757.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holly Randall Productions - Ryan Ryans
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05050 секунды с 9 запросами