View Single Post
Old 05-24-2024, 06:16 AM   #20080
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Happy Festivus

Happy Festivus

For you, my darling friends, we have conscionably decided not to overlook the most neglected, infinitesimal celebration of the year. Festivus! And, we got a new festivus pole this year! It's not an extremely sturdy metal pole like a stripper pole would be. But, then again, who needs the extra strength if you know it will do the job of keeping your damsel in place? Of course, we placed our most recent festivus pole in front of the Christmas tree, because we don't want to offend anyone that may believe differently than us. At any rate, our celebration involves me wearing my silver corset (which is definitely sturdy) and matching satin panties with black metal colar, fishnet stockings and satin gloves. In addition, I am sporting my gemmed silver high heels as well. Johnny secures me to the pole with black leather cuffs, small linking metal chains and even a few unseen zip ties. He proceeds to put a thick over the mouth duct tape gag over my mouth. Finally, he sits back on the couch and watches me do the festivus dance (aka struggle) in my high heels. You should really try it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 728.0 MB

Download Happy Festivus

Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1

I am taking some pics of Diamondly as she shows off her sexy outfit, but in doing so, I start imagining her in strict bondage. I have zipties handy so I start by binding her wrists before I start manhandling her. I spend a little time slapping her ass and groping her before I continue binding her. I fashion a crotchrope out of zipties before I put Diamondly in a chair. I spend some time cleave gagging her and then making a head harness out of zipties. Her arms are folded and her wrists are ziptied to her upper arms. before her elbows are ziptied together. I love her outfit, but I cut her sweater open anyway so I can have access to her tits. I put castration bands on her nipples before adding more zipties and tightening the others. Now she is almost ready to be frogtied. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 592.6 MB

Download Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1

Hannah Claydon - Boob tied and ballgagged

Please welcome the awesomely sexy Hannah Claydon to Tieable! We tied her massive boobs in a very special red rope harness tie, and we gagged her pretty face with a nice shiny red ballgag! Lying down on her boobs is not going to be easy for poor Hannah, but she sure loves to roll around in tight rope bondage!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 173.7 MB

Download Hannah Claydon - Boob tied and ballgagged

Jasmine - Part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

In this part of the serial, Linda will be tormented on her naturally big boobs. Her sexy nipples will be kissed by electric clamps, while she is yelling out in pain. Between her wide-open legs, her stunning pussy will give overdosed joy to Graias fans. Let's see if Linda can bear what Jasmine has endured before.

Duration: 17:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12238kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jasmine - Part 2

Blonde and Submissive part 2

Lily came back to LA and we couldnt resist the opportunity to shoot her...You never know when these precious gems of submissive desire will fall off the map...coupled with her perfectly feminine body, Lily is just the type of woman whom you want to take advantage of, as often as possible...Feenix gets his taste today, as he spreads, suspends and bends her...He pays close attention to her ass, feet, pussy and tits and keeps Lily in a constant state of masochistic arousal...This little woman loves to suffer through helplessness and adversity, and we love to take her there..

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2327kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 173.7 MB

Download Blonde and Submissive part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06106 секунды с 9 запросами