View Single Post
Old 05-24-2024, 01:23 AM   #20072
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Hannah's Test - Part 1

Hannah's Test - Part 1

Hannah wants to be a FutileStruggles model. It sounds like she can handle what I require, but there's no way of knowing until she's put to some real world testing. I start gently by simply binding her arms behind her back. Once she is securely bound, I grab her by her hair and start manhandling, spanking, and groping her. I add a neck rope and tie it over head. I add more rope. I smack her ass a few more times. I then add a crotch rope and tie it off over head tight! A rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and she's pulled back towards the post. This further tightens her crotch rope and neck rope. Her tits are exposed and then bound. I smack them for a while with a wooden spoon. She tries to pull away, but this only tightens her neck rope. I still have more plans for hannah, so I untie the crotchrope. I then bind her ankles, but leave a few inches in between. I finally release her from the neck rope and walk away. The clip ends shortly after.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Hannah's Test - Part 1

Lexi Grey - Rise and Shine

Cast: Lexi Grey
Genres: All Sex, Ass Fucking, Ass To Mouth, Asslicking, Face Fucking, Foot Licking, Kicking, Painal, Rough Anal , Rough Oral, Smacking, Face Slapping, Riding, Spanking
Video language: English

Lexi's saga continues with Day 2. And yes, this really was day 2. We start with her waking up in the cell, going out to brunch with Dr. Mercies, and then sucking his feet and ass for a very long time before getting her own ass used for a rude painal fucking all over again. Then it's back into the chastity belt she goes. She gets nothing until Dr. Mercies decides she's earned it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6115kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lexi Grey - Rise and Shine

Brutalmaster - Alix Amour - New Meat in Hell

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whippping

Alix Amour is a young, blond, piece of meat making her debut in hell! Keep an eye on this cunt, you will see a lot more of her in the future, we have no doubt. But before all that, what you need to know is she is truly a cunt, a piece of shit, who absolutely craves torture, degradation, exhibition, and objectification.

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18308kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Brutalmaster - Alix Amour - New Meat in Hell

Wasteland - Daytime Fantasies

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: ass play, Bondage, breast play, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, restraints
Video language: English

We love Goddess Starla. She always knows the perfect mix of harsh punishment, loving attention and exquisite . Ava is always the most willing submissive. Today is no exception. Goddess knows exactly how to play with Ava and brings her to a body shaking orgasm, again and again.

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 305.1 MB

Download Wasteland - Daytime Fantasies

Candle Light - Mei Mara

Taper candles burn at almost 160 degrees Fahrenheit. That will not give Mei Mara any permanent marks but it is definitely hot enough to scorch her little clit. That does not mean she will not be coming out unblemished. Between the cane, the whip and the iron cage she is locked down into there will be more than enough marks to remember this time by.

Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 556.1 MB

Download Candle Light - Mei Mara
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06008 секунды с 9 запросами