Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Christophers Toy

Christophers Toy

Cast: CamDamage, Vespa
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Latex, Catsui
Video language: English

Therefore, it might sometimes be a good idea to go easy on the shine spray when wearing latex to the office or to a formal event. Don't worry: the more "refined" shine will not detract at all from latex's aesthetic appeal or comfort. Instead of the "wet" look to which you might be accustomed, you'll find yourself giving off more of a warm "glow".

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:39
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 28263kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Christophers Toy

Happy Valentines Day 2021

It's Valentine's Day! And, we've lost the good sense to be romantic. Instead, this year, we've decided to explore a little bit of pvc, metal, and fishnets. So, I put on my new pvc body suit, with fishnet stockings, matching gloves and high heels. Johnny then puts leather cuffs on my ankles and wrists and a black metal collar around my neck. Then, he pops a purple latex ball gag in my mouth and attaches me spread to the St. Andrews cross. I try to put on my best enticing show for Johnny. You know, drooling, struggling and generally trying to enjoy my predicament. Which makes for the perfect bdsm valentine's treat. I hope you enjoy! I know I did!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 590.0 MB

Download Happy Valentines Day 2021
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10416 секунды с 9 запросами