View Single Post
Old 05-23-2024, 02:37 PM   #6364
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Active Duty Favorites Bladensburg

Cast: Quentin Gainz, Princeton Price, Ivan James, Jake II, Marc Montana, Jaxon, Cruz, Niko, Shea, Riley II, Sawyer, Logan Lane, Ryan Jordan, Spencer Lava
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback/Condom, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Compilation, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome
Video language: English
Where one fits two can fit too! The living proof of that saying is this intense Double Penetration Compilation. Watch the troopers giving a display of teamwork when two work on one simultaneously. Because there is nothing better than to tackle a situation by all fronts.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2651kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Active Duty Favorites

Bareback Date - Tom Wolfe & Dakota Rivers Banner

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Tom Wolfe and Dakota Rivers
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Rimming, Tattoos
These fresh and hard boys Tom Wolfe and Dakota Rivers enjoy hardcore pounding with deep throat and facials! Some frame from the movie will excite even seen many people - because they are very good!
Duration: 18:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6781kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 947.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Date - Tom Wolfe & Dakota Rivers

Quentin Bacchus Marsh

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Tattoos, Solo.
Once the pants come off, we get to see Quentin's hard, juicy dick. He's very well groomed and his cock is exquisitely shaped. He has a wonderful style of pleasuring himself. He goes at a steady, medium pace, and most of the time lets his hand run all the way over the top of his erect dick, and all the way back down through the base. I can't wait to see him employ this technique on a partner!
Duration: 39:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4692kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Quentin

Older Men & Their Brit Twinks (volume 4) Hepler

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Christian Torrent, Jake Smith, James Allen, Kris Denver, Kyle Martin, Matt Lowe, Nathan Douglas, Nico James
Genres: Anal, Oral, Twinks, Teens, Dad + Son, Dildo, Toys, Rimming, Tattoos
Older Men And Their Brit Twinks 4 is the latest instalment of this terrific British series which pits men of experience against the irresistible lure of fresh teen flesh! Things get animated when Kris Denver brings mature Matt Lowe his morning cup of tea. Running his hand inside Matt's loose fitting jogging bottoms, Kris is soon offering his hole to Matt's roving tongue. With their boners raging, it doesn't take long for Kris' tight hole to be opened wide! Tight bodied Jake Smith and tanned 45 year old Nathan Douglas are engaged in a lengthy foreplay session on the sofa. Loosened up with a little cock sucking, Nathan drives inside Jake's bum hole as the twink's tightness sends him into ecstasy! Nathan then returns in scene three with lithe young Kyle Martin. On the bed, Nathan gets to grips with his conquest as he plunges his hands under the youngsters tracky bottoms. Nathan takes deep, throaty licks on Kyle's fleshy prick before these horny fuckers sixty-nine. Taking command, Kyle fucks Nathan's ripe arsehole and vice versa before Kyle pulls himself to a sticky finish. There's some hot three-way action waiting for you in scene four when Jake and Nico James strip for older lover Matt Lowe. With the boys down to their undies, Matt grabs their substantial boners before blowjobs are traded in a free for all on the sofa. The threesome notch up a variety of arse-licking, cock-sucking, sphincter-fucking positions before both boys spunk over Matt's face as he pulls himself to a climax of his own! Hairy Christian Torrent wraps up this delectable dvd when he gets his hands all over young twink James Allen. Kissing and groping on the bed, James trades licks on Torrent's cock and arsehole before filling Christians' tight sphincter with his throbbing meat. It's a sweaty and relentless fuck as the youngster tears open Torrent's hole, jerking himself to a sticky finish across the youngster's belly! For the best in older/young Brit banging - look no further than this irresistible new title!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:09:13
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1115kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Older Men & Their Brit Twinks (volume 4)

10 Feet of Meat Uvalde

Release Year: 2012
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Tommy Defendi, Ben Rose, Gabriel Clark, Jake Bass, Jimmy Clay, Kennedy Carter, Pierre Fitch, Stephen Forest
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Uncut Cocks, Big Dicks, Rimming, Tattoos, Toys, Masturbation, Outdoor Sex
There’s nothing like a big-dicked stud! Everyone loves a guy with a huge dick that knows exactly how to use it. When he’s pounding away at a tight willing hole, there’s nothing else on his mind but getting every inch of that giant cock in a tight crevice. 10 Feet of Meat puts together some of the biggest cocks around for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.
Duration: 1:43:51
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Feet of Meat

Breeding Collection Of Damien Grey Caracollo

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Damien Grey, Cain Marko, Bob Knight
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Breeding, Gagging, Rimming, Big Dick, Tattoo, Twinks
Mr. Marko was particularly good at his job. He knew what was wrong or right within a building. If there were leaks, he could find them. He could tell where water pipes ran through walls. If there was no hot water, he had a working list of exact reasons that could cause it, and how to fix each symptom. This young man, though... Damien. Damien's plumbing needed particular care. Not the plumbing in the walls, either, but his body. Damien made as much clear with the tilt of his head, and the wry smile on his face as he eyed Mr. Marko's huge body up and down.
This huge bear of a man knew when someone was undressing him with their eyes. The utility coveralls of the plumbing profession were not the most glamorous or exciting, so if this young man—barely a man, judging by his boyish frame—was glazing his eyes over his daddy build like this, Marko knew that Damien was already excited by what was underneath.
"Yeah?" Cain approached the bed. When Damien rose to meet him, his small body pressing into Cain's thick stomach, they both knew—there was no more ambiguity to conquer.
Cain ripped himself out of his coveralls, revealing his furry, stocky body. Damien, likewise, slid out of his shorts to reveal tighty-whities and a half-hard bulge, one grown just from the sight of Cain at work. The young man, with practiced hunger, slid his body stomach-first onto the bed and seized Mr. Marko's manhood. Mr. Marko’s newest client Damien called for the muscular daddy plumber to check the pipes for a leak in the basement. And as an expert concerned with careful inspection of his job sites, Mr. Marko covered every square foot. The basement was large, though, and so the inspection took some time and effort.
Mr. Marko decided after about an hour or so that it was due time for a break. He grabbed his thermos and took a nice long drink of the cool, refreshing water. Just a moment later, young Damien appeared. He looked up at the tall, burly DILF and made no attempt to hide his attraction and desire. Why should he? They’d done this song and dance before—Damien knew Mr. Marko was well versed in dealing with pipes.
The sweet twink inquired if he could join Mr. Marko during his break. The plumber smiled widely and happily acquiesced. Damien stood on his tip-toes, wrapped his arms around Mr. Marko’s broad shoulders and kissed him. It took everything the big daddy had not to tear the tiny twink’s clothes off right then and there.
Mr. Marko almost couldn’t believe how quickly he had recovered from their last encounter less than two hours ago. Ever since they fucked in the boy’s bedroom, Mr. Marko’s mind was clouded by lust over Damien’s perfect bubble-butt. The hot plumber wanted nothing more than to massage that boy’s ass with his huge hands and bury his tongue as far into the smooth, tight fuck-tunnel as it would go. It doesn’t escape my attention that guys on the short side—with tiny frames and petite builds—tend to have the hots for me. This has been a phenomenon for as long back as I can remember. I’m 6’7” now, and I’ve been taller than my peers pretty much my entire life. Even as a child, I tended to tower over nearly all the other kids. Guys have a tendency to pay me a lot of attention. They look up to me, you could say.
Can’t say that I mind! Honestly, I find shorter guys extremely attractive, and I’m not shy about that fact. In my professional gardening and landscaping business, I find myself surrounded by short, petite fellows. There’s one hot, young twink in particular named Damien whom I discovered has quite a crush on me. And yes, he’s a short dude- probably.
Now, how do I know that Damien has a crush on me? Truth be told, he makes it kinda obvious. You see, Damien’s got no problem openly staring at me. I’ve caught him damn near drooling when I happen to walk by. Even if he and I are in a room full of people, the young Latin beauty has got eyes for me and only me. And I think it’s absolutely fucking hot. I just love the way he looks up at me with those sweet, adoring, dark brown eyes and gorgeous smile.
Duration: 1:09:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3356kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeding Collection Of Damien Grey

Colton Phobos Quaker Street

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Tattoos, Solo.
Colton isn't shy around the camera and he gives it an exotic I want to fuck you look which at some points almost sent me over the edge. His skin is smooth, creamy and he has some decorative ink to mix things up.
Duration: 31:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4713kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colton Phobos

Время генерации страницы 0.06752 секунды с 9 запросами