View Single Post
Old 05-23-2024, 08:22 AM   #7909
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,502 раз(а) в 4,243 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Lola Paradise Does Tits &amp Tugs For The First Time This is a first at XL Girls...Tits &amp Tugs for Lola Paradise, a woman whose tits are phenomenal. We asked Lola her thoughts about having breast-sex on-camera for the first time. Stud Steve Q. has the honor. XLGirls: First, Lola, in your opinion, why do you think a guy likes to rub his cock between a big-boobed woman_s breasts? Lola: I think they like it because it feels even better than fucking a pussy XLGirls: What were your thoughts and feelings during the shooting of the scene with Steve, from the beginning to the end? Lola: I was very stressed. It was my first time with a guy on-camera, ever. I hope the scene is good and you will like it, guys Next time will be better, I promise XLGirls: Do you have any favorite positions for breast sex? Lola: It is hard to decide between kneeling and on my back. I think both of them. XLGirls: Do you like to use lubrication? Lola: You mean when I am titty-fucked? I like body lotion...baby oil, but, no, not really. It is hard to hold my boobs when I have baby oil on them. They are big and they try to escape from my hands. XLGirls: Do you enjoy it when he rubs his cock on your nipples? Lola: Yes, I like it It makes me more horny and I am sure him too XLGirls: Have you ever had an orgasm from nipple stimulation? Lola: No, it is impossible. To get an orgasm, I need a hard cock in my pussy XLGirls: Do you ever just give your husband only a tit-job or is it always part of full-sex? Lola: Of course, I do. For example, when he is tired, I am giving him a beer, kneeling in front of his cock and titty-raping him XLGirls: Wow Which models on SCORELAND or XLGirls give great breast-sex, in your opinion? Lola: I think Allie Pearson is doing a great job. I like to watch her in action. She is hot. XLGirls: A model once said to us I like the cock-head coming out from between my tits, and if the cock is long enough, sometimes I can put it in my mouth and suck it. Most guys have never been with a girl with breasts as big as mine, so they like to cum all over them. Is this true for you also? Lola: Yes, it is true. A woman needs to have big breasts to do this, but if they can, their man will be in heaven XLGirls: When you are tit-fucking, do you like to look at the cock between your breasts or look in your husband_s eyes? Lola: In his eyes. I wanna see his face when he is cumming on my tits. XLGirls: Is it a regular part of your sex life? Lola: Of course My husband is fucking crazy about my boobies He told me that I should model for XLGirls.
Model:
Lola Paradise and Steve Q
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/5qgzca1xsm00/L...1080p.mp4.html

Время генерации страницы 0.08929 секунды с 9 запросами