Old 05-23-2024, 03:42 AM   #20058
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Teapot

Teapot

Cast: Annie Cruz
Genres: Handler ,Metal Bondage ,bit gag ,shaped ,Fingering ,Asian ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,Pain ,Bondage
Video language: English

Aside from talents such as sucking and fucking cocks, getting bound in metal devices and being tormented with pain and pleasure, Annie has a special talent she would like you to see.
It involves high pressure blasts of bodily fluid, sort of like what happens with an over-boiling teapot or when a whale uses its blow hole.
Can you guess what her talent is? She tried to attack me with it during the shoot, but she only nailed my videographer and missed me. This brings the score on DB so far to cyd: 12 - models: 0. Keep trying ladies

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 891.3 MB

Download Teapot

SexuallyBroken Syren De Me matt williams jack hammer

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Syren De Me matt williams jack hammer
Genres: Stunning MILF Syren De Mer tied down and sex hard without by mercy by two cocks, brutal blowjob

Sexy and fit Milf Syren De Mer loves the dick. She honestly does. Luckily for this cock crazed swinger, dick is exactly what we have on the menu for her today. Lots and lots of top shelf dick.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 834.8 MB

Download SexuallyBroken Syren De Me matt williams jack hammer

Twisted Floor Tie

Mina is wearing a silver bodysuit and black tights with heels. She is tied into a rather difficult, twisted and very vulnerable position on the floor. There is not much room to move or even struggle here at all. Her arms are tightly bound, her thighs are asymmetrically tied with one thigh bound to her bicep quite tightly, a crotch rope with a knot in the right place is tied off to her harness gag so any movement there will be rubbing in just the right spot. Definitely a very difficult position, she couldn't hold this one for very long. Hats off to Mina as always!

Duration: 15:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 874.3 MB

Download Twisted Floor Tie

BondageCafe - The Adv. of O-girl - Tight Holiday 2 - Part 1 [wmbcv-0581]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

This set was all about tight things - from the severe leather corset, to the ballet boots that trapped her feet in a constant pointed position whether she wanted them like that or not.

Duration: 12:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4711kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 462.2 MB

Download BondageCafe - The Adv. of O-girl - Tight Holiday 2 - Part 1 [wmbcv-0581]

Hired for Pleasure

Cast: Mark Davis ,Amber Rayne ,Jada Stevens
Genres: master ,foreskin ,Blowjob ,Choking ,Anal Fingering ,other hair color ,Anal ,Domination ,Prolapse ,Brunette ,Pierced Pussy ,Paddle ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,Acrylic Plug ,Discipline
Video language: English

Amber Rayne offers the kitchen employee, Jada Stevens, a chance to move up working directly with the Master of the House. She tests Jada's qualifications by dominating her in the kitchen and fucking her ass with food and a big strapon cock. Then she is presented to Mark Davis and properly ass fucked! Amber gets in on the action by taking large toys and gaping from deep anal penetration. Also includes a spectacular cum shot!

Duration: 1:08:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hired for Pleasure
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04069 секунды с 9 запросами