LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Wasteland - The Dirty School Girl Paris Island

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ten
Genres: Controlled Orgasms, Discipline, Flogging, gags, hot wax, Pussy Play, restraints
Video language: English
Wearing high heels to school and a dress thats far too short has gotten Ten in hot water, again. Master sighs, but knows just what needs to be done. He ties her securely to his bench, cuts off her cloths and proceeds to give her a body jarring flogging. Next he encases her body in wax focusing on her most sensitive part, her pussy. He has so much more in store for the lovely Ten, you will have to watch to believe it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1829kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 183.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Dirty School Girl

Pain Slut in the Making Takeo

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
There are times when a new model comes along and you just get that feeling. The feeling that they are different in a way that will allow them to go harder than the average model. Katrina is one of those models who genuinely wants to dive into BDSM and see how deep the rabbit hole goes. The Pope is happy to oblige this slut in her journey, and uses leather, wood, steel, and more to restrain her and torment her. She is out in grueling bondage, and made to endure brutal domination at the hands of this sadistic fuck. The leather straps that render her helpless in the first scene set the pace for the day, and she can expect it to only get worse as the day goes on. Clothespins grip her flesh in the sensitive areas as she moans from fear and excitement.
Duration: 54:27
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2430kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain Slut in the Making

Hurts So Good Hamill

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Lola Mai wants to cry today. She is the ultimate pain slut and it shows. This is day 2 for Lola, she is wrecked and she loves it. Her pale skin is marked with deep red and burgundy thrash marks, welts and bruises from The Pope’s previous assault on her flesh yet she is back for more. Today she is curious about the zipper and sensory deprivation so the Pope is going to fulfill all of her desires and then some… Tied to a wooden bench and wearing goggles depriving her of sight Lola is sexy, vulnerable and ready for anything. The Pope circles his prey her with the threatening hum of the cattle prod, just the sound of electrical charge is enough to make her whimper in fear.
Duration: 1:04:33
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2422kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hurts So Good

Anal Punishment and Demotion of a House Slave Pinopolis

Cast: Mickey Mod ,Kristine Kahill ,Lyla Storm
Genres: Nylons Stockings ,Humiliation ,Rough Sex ,Chains ,Oral Sex ,Female Slave ,Rope Bondage ,master ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage
Senior house slave Lyla Storm is held in the highest regard as a shinning example of everything the House has to offer: Discipline, Duty, and Dedication to Service. Not to mention she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, and orgasm from doing so. However, when she is put in charge of the novice slave girl, Kristine Kahill, it becomes clear to the Household that Slave Storm is not all we thought she was.
Duration: 1:23:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4716kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Punishment and Demotion of a House Slave

Standing in the Archway Honobia

Wow, it was one of the most difficult, scary and awkward position I have ever done. I was wearing my new realise swimsuit which fit me very tightly and made me feel extra sexy. We started from my arms very tightly tied together at my elbows attached to the wooden frame above me. Ropes were pulling tight so I had to be on my tiptoes right next to a couple steps! As you can imagine, I got really tired quite quickly. More and more ropes were added and eventually one of my legs was raised and secured to the frame so I was left balancing on one leg. I was trying to balance as much as I could, but the pain was a bit too much and I needed out. I hope you enjoy my struggles
Duration: 10:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 746.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Standing in the Archway

School Of Submission: Liz Jordan - Day 2 Terrasson

Cast: Liz Jordan ,Christian Wilde ,The Pope
Genres: Chains ,big dick ,submissive ,versatile ,shaved ,gloves ,Anal ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,switch
The sole purpose of this day is to see what Liz is actually capable of handling as two men go at her with a goal of trying to overwhelm her. Liz has been mostly quiet and reserved thus far, but adding sex always makes the submissive scream with pleasure. We begin by both of us using her and overloading her with stimulation. Liz is trying to keep up, but it’s becoming apparent that she can’t, as much as she is trying, she just can’t. Finally, Christian Wilde pushes her to her knees and shoves his cock down her throat. The Pope is flogging her, spanking her, and vibing her just to keep her distracted so that she may fall short. Every time Liz seems to be falling behind, she somehow pulls through and perseveres. Rope is added and Liz is still keeping up, but barely as the two of them work her over. There is a small break before they put her in a different position and Christian uses all of her holes to ensure she is worthy of moving on past this day. They berate her nonstop until they decide the day is over, which is marked with Christian covering her with his cum. She made it through Day 2, but she still has 2 more to go.
Duration: 1:00:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10059kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: School Of Submission: Liz Jordan - Day 2

Luna's Lovely Lashing: Luna Lovely 1080p Dresden

Cast: Luna Lovely
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Luna Lovely is back on Kink and this time she’s eager to be marked, and The Pope is the man for the job! First Luna is tied on top of a wedge sawhorse where The Pope ball-gags her then puts her in a noose for more control. Then The Pope begins whipping her ass until Luna starts to quiver. He gives her the Hitachi for a while before returning to the lashing of Luna’s fit body. Eventually the crop comes out and The Pope really starts tenderizing Luna’s flesh. Next Luna is suspended giving The Pope clear access to all of her, so he starts off with a good spanking before adding even more rope. Once Luna is secured, The Pope fucks her exposed pussy with the dildo then adds the Hitachi for over-stimulation and keeps going until he’s gotten the orgasm from her that he demands. Finally, Luna is tied to a pole with her arms and legs over her head for even easier access to her pussy, which The Pope starts slapping. Eager to up the ante, he soon breaks out the cane and starts going to town on Luna’s ass and thighs. It’s not too long before Luna gets her wish and her legs are good and marked, so The Pope gives her pussy the Hitachi one more time as her reward.
Duration: 50:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9844kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna's Lovely Lashing: Luna Lovely 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.08528 секунды с 9 запросами