View Single Post
Old 05-22-2024, 01:41 PM   #68955
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default An Honest Mistake

An Honest Mistake

These stunning young men know they've found their perfect match and they want to show them off every gorgeous inch of them!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download An Honest Mistake

Lucas Ferraiii eriiivaldoo bareback long

遼真夫婦で撮影に参加してもらいま� �た!が、
今回は奥さんにバレずに男に掘られ� � 撮影!
奥さんがトイレに行ったところで撮� �は開始!
バレずに射精できるのか!

Duration: 21:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 946.9 MB

Download Lucas Ferraiii eriiivaldoo bareback long

OnlyFans - lonsoleone - Fuck your own throat with my black cock

タチのメンバーには溜めてきて欲し� �という指示を出し、当日性欲が果て� ��までガン掘りしてもらいました。遼 真夫婦で撮影に参加してもらいまし� �!が、
今回は奥さんにバレずに男に掘られ� �撮影!

Duration: 27:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5612kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download OnlyFans - lonsoleone - Fuck your own throat with my black cock

Gio Carbone, Johnny Rapid & Matthew Miles

Release Year: 2024
Studio: RandyBlue

A supposed quickie between Matthew Miles and Gio Carbone takes too long to get going especially for Johnny Rapid who's impatiently waiting to go out to dinner. The cocksucking between the newbies is going ok but poor Matthew falters because he's never topped before, so Johnny steps in to show him how it's done and winds up the unexpected star of the scene.
Johnny doesn't waste any time taking charge either. He has both guys suck him, gets Matthew to rim Gio, then step aside for the most part and watch as Johnny fucks him. Driven by hunger, Johnny pounds Gio and eventually fucks a load out of him and in truer boss mode, blasts a huge load all over his chest. Matthew still needs mentoring but that will have to wait: Johnny wants dinner!

Duration: 21:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7526kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Gio Carbone, Johnny Rapid & Matthew Miles

BoysHalfWayHouse Inflicting Conformance - Levi B - Incident 399

Studio: BoysHalfWayHouse

It's always fun for the House Managers to deal with the newbs, especially if they have that smooth pale body that only comes from sitting on the couch and eating little more than hot and mac 'n cheese. Of course, being straight with a big dick abd classic good looks usually means the guy gets some on the regular, but habits have a way of turning even the most promising stock into lonely, brooding types. Thus, even when he's getting his first dick-down, he's got a raging boner. He's just not used to human touch anymore, so he'll take it when he can get it. Of course, this makes it somewhat easier to compliance, too. It's shocking how far you can push these residents without the slightest bit of dissent or push-back. Suck dick? got it. Get fucked? No problem. Once you've dug a hole deep enough, you've basically already agreed to be a cum rag for anyone who offers you three squares and a mattress. This straight boy virgin ass was tight, but not too tight to have some fun with. The BJ wasn't bad either. He sure had my cock throbbing, and while I was fucking him he was jerking off. With each stroke of his dick, I could feel his sphincter clenching my pole. I wanted to fuck him a little harder, but I'll leave that for next time. The important thing is that he got his cherry popped and he learned a little bit about how things work around here. As he was riding, he came, and it was a gusher! After I pulled out, his beautiful hole was gaping, too. Perfect specimen. I nutted in his mouth to finish off his initiation ceremony. He should turn out to be a resident who doesn't cause too many problems, and he will definitely be someone to turn to when a House Manager needs to get his dick wet..

Duration: 33:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 641.5 MB

Download BoysHalfWayHouse Inflicting Conformance - Levi B - Incident 399
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07871 секунды с 9 запросами