Old 05-22-2024, 01:11 PM   #68954
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Colt - Wide Strokes Scene 1 - Carlo Masi, Chris Wide

Colt - Wide Strokes Scene 1 - Carlo Masi, Chris Wide

Studio: Colt

Scene One is a passionate session of love making between two of Colt's most popular exclusive stars. Chris Wide a big blond bodybuilder with ice blue eyes and Carlo Masi, bearded, hairy n' dark. Together the two big Colt Men show that muscle love can be sweet and tender, as they slowly work their way up to hard passionate muscle-man sex. Both are versatile, and both take pleasure in being on top and on the bottom. They both have big hard beautiful Colt cocks, enjoy using them and having one used on them! The action takes place on a lucky pool table - their balls don't go into the pockets, but they sure go everywhere else.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:51
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2456kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 716.8 MB

Download Colt - Wide Strokes Scene 1 - Carlo Masi, Chris Wide

Masked Jock

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

With Jarrod's back arched and his ass hanging off the truck's bed, Lawson slides his bareback cock into Jarrod and fucks him for any passerby to see. The grunting top pounds the furry football fan and fills his mouth with his cock until the bottom is ready to unload. Drained, Jarrod makes it his mission to eat Lawson's cum as he swallows down the hunk's stiff dick.

Duration: 24:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Masked Jock

Latin Leche - An Arrangement for Rent

Studio: SayUncle
Cast: Enrique Mudu, Fernando Ragel, Jaciel O
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, group, kissing, oral, riding, smooth, threesome

Fernando is a little short on rent, so he seeks advice from Jaciel. Jaciel explains that whenever he is low on funds, he makes an arrangement with Enrique - a way of making sure everyone is happy, so to speak. Jaciel shows Fernando what he means when he says "arrangement." The Latino studs play and stroke each other's cocks. Their session is interrupted by Enrique, who joins in on their fun. The threesome is more than enough for Enrique to see that Fernando is a good tenant.

Duration: 32:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4341kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Latin Leche - An Arrangement for Rent

RawFuckClub Meeting Me At My Level

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Bidomdaddyxxx, Michael Boston

RawFuckClub - Meeting Me At My Level. He likes what I like, and I like what he has. bidomdaddyxxx.

Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2336kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 328.5 MB

Download RawFuckClub Meeting Me At My Level

Helmut Huxley

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots
Video language: English

At times, even Helmut seems to need a break from Jerome and today sends his best bud off to the pool by himself so that he can enjoy a few moments of peace and quiet. Of course, this doesn't last long. As soon as Jeff spies his chance he sneaks into Helmut's room for a bit of fun with the biggest dick in the house. We all know that Jeff is one of the most sexually insatiable of all our guys and never passes up the chance at a good cock or ass.

Duration: 19:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6980kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Helmut Huxley
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03572 секунды с 9 запросами