View Single Post
Old 05-22-2024, 12:30 PM   #9023
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The homeowner, the criminal and the cop Seneca Rocks

A criminal (JJ Plush) approaches a house in the middle of nowhere and is met by the homeowner (Carissa Dumond) who is quickly over powered and finds herself tied up in a chair. A few minutes later she is hopeful that an officer is coming to her rescue, but the officer (Cherry Busom) is met with the same fate as the homeowner. The criminal pulls the officers clothes off so that when she makes a run for it she won’t be as obvious. The officer is tied in her underwear next to the homeowner, both of them gagged and mmphing in their predicament.
Before the criminal takes off in the officers clothing she decides to hogtie them both on the floor, removing the homeowners Keds and tying the officers long braided ponytail between her teeth.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5150kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The homeowner, the criminal and the cop

Teapot Watervliet

Cast: Annie Cruz
Genres: Handler ,Metal Bondage ,bit gag ,shaped ,Fingering ,Asian ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,Pain ,Bondage
Video language: English
Aside from talents such as sucking and fucking cocks, getting bound in metal devices and being tormented with pain and pleasure, Annie has a special talent she would like you to see.
It involves high pressure blasts of bodily fluid, sort of like what happens with an over-boiling teapot or when a whale uses its blow hole.
Can you guess what her talent is? She tried to attack me with it during the shoot, but she only nailed my videographer and missed me. This brings the score on DB so far to cyd: 12 - models: 0. Keep trying ladies
Duration: 39:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 891.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teapot

The Merchandise Part II Thorofare

My captor still has not received the call to deliver me to the auction, so he decides to have a little bit of fun with me and display my assets for his private viewing. I'm still wearing my blue corset with matching panties, lace top stockings and heels. He removes me from the couch and has me faced toward the column that I previously had my arms attached to above my head. Then he Xxx a thick white cleave gag in my mouth and ties my wrists in front of me with my arms around the pole. He watches as I struggle around ineffectually on the column. Then he decides to boost my predicament by transferring me back to the couch in a strict rope hogtie. I wriggle around and slither down to the floor and toil in a futile struggle. Wait a second, maybe I'm not going to the slave auction after all! I think he wants to keep me for his own personal use!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 180.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Merchandise Part II

Journey Of The Dominant Center Cross

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Helena reached out to The Pope to push every limit she has, and after one day in the books, this is what happened the second day. Day one was with rope bondage, and today she will suffer helplessly in device bondage. The Pope decides that the first day was her warm up, so today we get straight to it. Helena is perched on a wooden pussy wedge with her arms strapped behind her with leather straps, and her ankles shackled in leather cuffs and chained to the floor. First there are nipple clamps and weights to get the juices flowing, and then the cattle prod is brought out, and Helena is made to beg for her punishment. Next, Helena is on her back on the floor with her feet up and locked into a device for ultimate bastinado.
Duration: 1:01:32
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Journey Of The Dominant

BondageCafe - ReConnection 2 - Chapter 1 [wmbcv-0558] Barbourville

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
The girls reunite after years of being apart. They certainly are excited to see each other. They decide to make it a play date but who gets to be in control first? Let's flip a coin says Christina. Imagine that - She won the coin toss!
Duration: 20:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4795kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 752.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - ReConnection 2 - Chapter 1 [wmbcv-0558]

The Audition Conger

Cobie attends an audition for an erotic adult shoot, but she arrives only to find the venue completely empty. Immediately, a box of restraints catches Cobie's eye. Tugging at the first of many chains, Cobie starts to try the restraints on, before she is busted by the Master, played by Sadistic Wings. The Master subjects Cobie to countless restrictive and kinky scenarios, culminating in a double plug steel Chastity belt.
Duration: 33:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3485kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 890.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Audition

Cold Blue Steel Westtown

Jewelz Blu is brand new to , but not to kink itself. Jewelz is well versed in the BDSM world, but this is the first time she’s decided to go this deep into her submissive side. The Pope takes advantage of this and gets her locked into her first device. Jewelz is on her back, legs up and locked into traps, and her arms pulled back into a strappado. This device has her as helpless as she could be and The Pope doesn’t waste time getting to the torment. The flogger is used to tenderize her flesh, as well as test her endurance to the pain. Next the crop is used for more precision to specifically hurt the sensitive areas.
Duration: 54:18
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2428kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cold Blue Steel

Время генерации страницы 0.07337 секунды с 9 запросами