View Single Post
Old 05-22-2024, 04:37 AM   #20034
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Satin Slip

Satin Slip

A little something sensual for your viewing pleasure....A little nighttime romp...I mean, struggle on the sheets. Wearing lingerie, silver satin slip, panties, garter belt and stockings to be more exact, Johnny ties me in an unpermissive hogtie with the shiny gray rope. Characteristacally unfailing, he provides me with a white cloth gag to complete the impression of a damsel in distress. Oh! When will he get it! He can tie me up and gag me all he wants. I am still going to enjoy it! Especially, when he ties me up in satin on clean sheets.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5895kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 557.3 MB

Download Satin Slip

Human Pony

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

Nikki is back in her most sexy role yet, selected by Devine Succubus to be transformed into a Human Pony.
This fetish movie explores, pony play, pet play, humiliation, bondage, chastity and discipline.

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5092kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 889.5 MB

Download Human Pony

The Interrogation - Part 1

Janna asks for an intense scene using Anna's dungeon complex. That was probably a mistake, especially when you have Gord, Anna and Melachia all together with a lot of equipment.
This is Part 1. The Incarceration and Preparation.

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2888kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 362.1 MB

Download The Interrogation - Part 1

Mightymistress - Sex slave: Barbie Pink

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Mightymistress
Cast: Sabrina Sweet, Barbie Pink
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, brunette, latex n leather
Video language: English

Actually Barbie is brand new in modeling, she´s just an average girl from the streets of our city. She´s a bit shy but definitely curious... and she still doesn´t know that one of the most horrid dominas await her! Yes, it´s Lil Bitch herself, who´s well known for her wild style and dirty mind! It´s clear that she enjoys every minute of being the dominant one... but how about her victim? Find out the answer by checking our latest scene!

Duration: 48:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 738.4 MB

Download Mightymistress - Sex slave: Barbie Pink

Tell me what this bottle says

Curvy blond Kendra Lynn is sleeping her way to the top and her older coworker is disgusted and decides to take action. Poor Kendra is all taped up at her desk, ballgagged, then gagged with a scarf and knocked out numerous times as the woman makes her read the label on the bottle. She even struggles frantically on top of her desk but it is time to get her to another location so the camera fades to her being dragged into a room.
She is told to put on a fresh pair of run free pantyhose, her open toed heels are left off, she gets some cute little nipple clamps and her own soaking wet panties stuffed into her mouth after some time in a big white ballgag. After some struggling in the chair and while hogtaped it is time to knock her out again. What will happen next.

Duration: 43:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5144kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Tell me what this bottle says
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05798 секунды с 9 запросами