Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default My Sissy Betrayed Me- SissyHumiliation

My Sissy Betrayed Me- SissyHumiliation

Actress name : TheTabithaJane
Movie Title : My Sissy Betrayed Me- SissyHumiliation
Genre : Sissy Sluts, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Domination, ManyVids

Description : Background info: I have known you, my Sissy Girl, for some time. I am your Mistress and you only live for me...to make me happy & to do anything I ask of you. I have been happy to indulge your love of wearing lingerie as I know this is your one true love (apart from me!). I have stipulated that you can only Jerk Off to me (no other female) and I have you so well trained, that the moment I say five you must grab your cock and start Jerking Off, as I have always given you a Cum Countdown from 5 to 1. I have complete control of your mind, your cock and your cum! Movie details:u00a0 I am topless wearing a pair of panties, with stockings and a garter belt. Iu00a0have found a pair of worn female panties in the bedroom of my Sissy Girl- and they are not my panties! My Sissy Girl must have been sniffing these panties while Jerking Off.. My Sissy Girl has betrayed me and quite rightly I am soooo upset and Angry .. How dare she Jerk Off to any other worn panties apart from mine !!...I will make her pay dearly to betray me, her only Mistress ... I call my Sissy Girl into my room .. and unleash my degradation and punishment as she deserves. POV Custom Release ,

Duration : 00:10:48
Size : 1,63 GB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :1920x1080

Download My Sissy Betrayed Me- SissyHumiliation - 1,63 GB
HoushiStrife is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02665 секунды с 9 запросами